Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Player: 6/10 - Lost a few villages, taken some more. A few barbs and internal noblings. Doesn't seem to be a bad player though.
Tribe: 8/10 - Seemingly one of the better tribes floating around at the moment.
Position: 7/10 - Seems to be in an open area, with nice expansion options.
ODA/ODD: 7/10 - High OD (for the account size), ODD especially, but I suppose that can be excused with the village losses.

DeletedUser

i only had 1 village actually lost lol. (the other 2,look at times, just hit same target as other people :p)

Player: 6/10 - look alright, few internals, but no barbs which is a good thing.
Tribe: 5/10 - sorry, just dont see AoE being around...
Position: 7/10 - got room to noble. nice big villa's
ODA/ODD: 7/10 ODa, 6/10 ODd

ign never...

DeletedUser

Ah, yes. Didn't look that closely at them. But still, it is multiple loses.

DeletedUser

Zach's one

Player: 6/10 - Looks alright, you have clearly had problems with being attacked but seem to be a decent enough player.
Tribe: 8/10 - Punch have come across as tribe which like to get things done.
Position: 7/10 - Seem to have a bit of expansion room, great thing to have!
ODA/ODD: 7/10 Very high for your account size, maybe even wasteful, and your ODD is even higher for your account size, but then again you cant help if people want to attack you :p

Ign: RobGray

DeletedUser97155

Buster Cherry-

Player: 8/10 - Top 5 account. You get a 8/10 because I'd have to rate number 1 higher. Obviously you know what you're doing, but I don't like the fact that you've got two clusters, so -1 for that as well.

Points: 9.5/10- I'd have to rate anyone with more points higher than you, but didn't feel like you deserved to have more than half a point knocked off.

Tribe: 9/10- Chick3n has the lowest member count for any top 5 tribe, just are number 1. They know quality, but they lost 1 point because of their merge with Phoenx solely because I'm bias.

Position- 7/10- Your southern cluster is nice and tight and is a good example of the types of village spreads you wanna use on a church world, but I think it's to early in the world to have a proxy cluster that far from for your main.

ODA/ODD: 7/10- I like to think the general rule of thumb is that your OD rank should be higher than your points rank, but it's hard to have good OD and farm enough to grow at that rate. His OD isn't terrible, but I'd like to see it a little higher from a player of his size.

Total: 40.5/50

DeletedUser

baddestmfalive:

Player: 7/10 .... 32 conquers, 10 barbs, 3 internals and 6 from a player who got 12K ODD and lost 6 villages ... but seems highly active and very fast growth

Position: 6/10 middle of punch ... only way out is the outer rim

Tribe: 8/10 ... looks great ... huge area ... lotsa places to go :)

ODA/ODD: 4/10 ... ranked 181 in ODA and 300+ in ODT ... too low for a rank 31 account in my opinion :icon_wink: ... Let's kill some bigguns now :D

DeletedUser

coolac:
Player: 6/10 - Seems to be growing alright but 3 barbs and lost a couple villages to his own tribe o_O
Tribe: 6/10 - Had to look this one up, never heard of them. Have decent ODA and very high ODD for their size. 1/3 of all nobles are barbs....
Position: 7/10 - The tribe as a whole has a great position. Coolac is a bit surrounded by his tribe. I wonder what's Coming Soon from them (see what I did there??)
ODA/ODD: 7/10 - Prett high ODA for the RIM, obviously location in the middle of his tribe-mates accounts for the low ODD.

DeletedUser

Schicklgruber

Player: 8/10 going great before being attacked by TSA.
Tribe: 6/10 They lost to TSA
Position: 7/10 Pretty ok
OD: 10/10 Awesome

DeletedUser

coolac:
Player: 6/10 - Seems to be growing alright but 3 barbs and lost a couple villages to his own tribe o_O

Nobled them trying to prenoble :icon_redface: .... only 2 barbs for me .. both strategic :)

Thanks!!

Tribe: 6/10 - Had to look this one up, never heard of them. Have decent ODA and very high ODD for their size. 1/3 of all nobles are barbs....

:icon_cry:

Position: 7/10 - The tribe as a whole has a great position. Coolac is a bit surrounded by his tribe. I wonder what's Coming Soon from them (see what I did there??)

Hopefully some fun :icon_biggrin:

ODA/ODD: 7/10 - Prett high ODA for the RIM, obviously location in the middle of his tribe-mates accounts for the low ODD.

No1 likes me :icon_cry:

Schicklgruber:

Player: 6/10 Looks good ... but why you keep going away from tw :icon_cry: ... u know you cant stay away :p .. 3 internals 1 barbs out of 18 is pretty good :)

Tribe: 9/10 ... one of my favorites ... fantastic position ... great OD ...

Points: 6/10 ... your going away hurt your points mate :( ...

Position: 10/10 Perfect ... I wud have loved it ! :)

ODA/ODD: 8.5/10 ... as good as can be expected I think :)

Overall: 8/10 :icon_wink:

Edit: Whoops :(

DeletedUser

coolac

player 6/10 - no barb nobles, but you got nobled by your own tribe 0.o

points 8/10 - good for the rim

tribe 6/10 - dont know much about them :|

OD 8/10 - good Oda :p

Ign - Never...

KeegiKolmas

coolac

player 6/10 - no barb nobles, but you got nobled by your own tribe 0.o

points 8/10 - good for the rim

tribe 6/10 - dont know much about them :|

OD 8/10 - good Oda :p

Ign - Never...

Hmm, as little i have heard, your ok

player 6/10 - little too much barbs?

Points: You started late, but still 5/10 i started late in w50, and was in k25 as well, in 4 months, i was in top 3 overall and had half of that K, Beat that lol.

9/10 tribe,no comments needed.

5/10 for OD, little bit low.

Positsion: 11/10 Its just i love K25...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Newbie-Bob:

Player: 9/10 - Don't know you, but sth tells me, you're top5 for a reason. :p

Tribe: 8/10 - I was gonna give your tribe 7/10 due to the recent war with TSA, but still it's too early to see who'll stay long-term and who isn't.

ODA/ODD: 10/10 - No comment, perfect. :)

EDIT: @Corkadder: Yes, I can. Actually, it's not that hard to figure out, I get no love being attacked, add to that the fact that I'm on the rim and I'm in the core of my tribe and you get the same result. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

devicem

player : 7/10 Higher when you can show you know how to defend , obviously havnt been tested yet

Tribe : 8/10 Excellent tribe , #2 and deservingly so

ODA : 8/10

ODD : 2/10 perhaps you can shed some light on the low ODD

DeletedUser

Corky :icon_razz: :axemen::axemen::axemen:

We could have just done this in our forums :p ...

Not gonna rate you ... just wanted to publish ur nickname on the forum :p

Next person please rate corky :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Corkadder

Player - 5/10 Ehhh, few too many barbs there for my liking

Points - 4/10 Could be a lot higher, even with that start date

Tribe - 5/10 Maybe a few decent players there but by the looks of it pretty bleh

ODA/ODD - 6/10 Not too terrible for your size I guess

Southern.Comfort

DeletedUser

I was bored. Here's one for Southern.Comfort

Player: 8.5/10 - Nice, no barbs, high village average nobling. Few inhouses, but who cares, and who doesn't.

Tribe: - 10/10 - Erm, it's CHIK3N, Nough said. -.-

ODA/ODD: - 10/10 for ODA, weird ODD, but in my book understandable. So, overall 9/10.

KeegiKolmas

I will do for Southern as well.

Player: 10/10 - no comment needed.

Tribe: - 10/10 - no comments needed

ODA/ODD: - 9/10 catch me if you can :p