Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

I'd give you good points, but you were in STACHE and everyone knows that STACHE sucked :p

Yaya, still more awesome than you. ^^

I'll go to the last person who posted a review which is . . . .

IceHotPenguin:

Player: 8/10 - that's about as high as I grade without firsthand knowledge. I know some in AoE hate you so you could be a jerk :p
Tribe: 8/10 - Punch! is my tribe as well so we'll leave it at that
Position: 9/10 - Fairly tightly clustered which I always like to see, in a great k for expansion towards the Northwest and a number of directions
ODA/ODD: 9/10 ODA is not stupidly high, ODD is a little low but given your location and the quality of some of the players I would imaging you killed them before they could do anything so can't complain about that.

As a side note you have yet to take a barb, although I know I am in the minority on this one, I think that is generally speaking fairly stupid. People waste time farming when they could just take the village and build troops, it leaves areas for your enemy to come in, can be a waste of troops as you go after low morale targets rather than barbs, etc. I could go on and on, but that being said it doesn't seem to have hindered your growth and everyone has different playing styles.

But if you have 70 nobles . . .take some barbs :p

You also get another point for having all different village names, they don't bore me to death like half of the ones I see.

Yes, a number in ~AoE~ do not like me. They tend to like my co, but not me. :icon_smile: Thank you for complimenting our village names, they are beautiful. Well the ones I name are. :icon_redface: I somewhat agree with you about the barbs, but the thing is farms = more coins, more coins = more nobles, more nobles = more villages. And as it is, I barely maintain an adequate amount of nobles, because I have so many player villages I can noble, so barbs aren't really high on my priority list. ^^

I'll let someone else do you, unless everyone is lazy - in which case I will.

DeletedUser

Lordkhal- from punch!
Player: /10 7/10 not top 100 yet as u get higher in ranksing i rate higher
Tribe: /10 7/10-some shady players in your tribe
Position: /10 + 8/10 no one gets a perfect 10 here as there is always room to grow
ODA/ODD: /10 6/10 oda is crap but odd isnt bad maybe ppl dodge your nukes
Smodra in zombies :p

DeletedUser37628

His OD rank is 17... I'm not really sure what you expect from people if that results in 6/10...

DeletedUser

i recall its oda/odd so each one is worth 5 points he got a 5/5 for od and a 1/5 for oda oda was low for his size

Sellsword

i recall its oda/odd so each one is worth 5 points he got a 5/5 for od and a 1/5 for oda oda was low for his size

That doesn't really make sense. If either is very high, it can be quite an accomplishment. And with ODD, you can hardly chose to gain it -- if people don't attack you, it would you can never get the full 10 points?

DeletedUser

i always feel odd is a loaded ? either ur a mega stacker and get tribe to help or your a dodge and sniper the lowest points i give in odd is 3 and half :p unless u have zero odd

DeletedUser

"Smodra in zombies"

Player: 8/10 - seems okay, his profile did make me chuckle though :p
Tribe: 9/10 - I know BH is awesome, but apart from that IDK them... but they are doing well in respect to their war against us ^_^
Position: 7/10 - nice cluster, but directly in the middle of his tribe... not much room for expansion
ODA/ODD: 7/10 - Nice ODA, good for size, ODD is a bit poor but you can't help that with his positioning.

DeletedUser97155

Smodra

Player: 9/10 - Top 15 on W30, ranked in the top 20 in most categories, ranked lower on 54, but this is rate the player, not the account. ;)
Points: 8/10 - Not ranked really high, but I take into account your late start and the fact that your ranked way higher in growth than in points/OD.
Tribe: 6/10 - Since someone said BH was awesome, I felt I had to chime in. BH are merge queens and have never fought a 1 on 1 war on W30 or ended a war without merging in addition to the fact they recruited 10 of their continents atleast. I don't like Zombie's spread and frankly think it's a stupid way to set up a tribe. Outside your main core of players, you really have nobody who seems exceptional or extraordinary.
Position: 10/10 - A nice tight first cluster and a proxy cluster that popped up right next to me. I gave you a max score because I like that you positioned yourself by me so I can get some shiny new villages without having to relocate.
ODA/ODD: 8/10 - Mine should be a lot higher and I would rate myself poorly and yours is just a little higher than mine, but you were also a late start so I'll take that into consideration.

Btw, I heard you were going around telling people you beat me in a 1 vs 1? Care to enlighten me when this happened?

DeletedUser

Err, IHP - my co - said Bh was awesome. As in Bh = Bloodhood. Not the tribe. And Smodra had already been done. xP

DeletedUser

IceHotPenguin:

Player- 10/10- c'mon, you both are teh smex.
Points- 9/10- Get back into the top 20 :O
Tribe- Punch, hmmm. Okay 7/10 Nothing will be higher than 7 unless we are both in it ;D
Position- Lots of AoE to turn on if needed. 9/10 Oh no, course you wouldn't do that. They are allies :icon_wink:
ODA/ODD- 8/10 1.5mill ODA tis good, shows nukes don't sit around and get dusty. ODD reflects that people are scared of you.

aka9 - rate it.

DeletedUser97155

Err, IHP - my co - said Bh was awesome. As in Bh = Bloodhood. Not the tribe. And Smodra had already been done. xP

I know. I always take advantage of any opportunity to flame BH (Berserk Hounds), but some how I like those guys despite themselves.

Also, Smodra make some claims about me, so I wanted to put him on blast for it. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

IceHotPenguin:

Player- 10/10- c'mon, you both are teh smex.
Points- 9/10- Get back into the top 20 :O
Tribe- Punch, hmmm. Okay 7/10 Nothing will be higher than 7 unless we are both in it ;D
Position- Lots of AoE to turn on if needed. 9/10 Oh no, course you wouldn't do that. They are allies :icon_wink:
ODA/ODD- 8/10 1.5mill ODA tis good, shows nukes don't sit around and get dusty. ODD reflects that people are scared of you.

aka9 - rate it.

Player- 10/10 - Eddy. <3 You get a ten out of ten because you are also teh sex. And because you have a sexy IG profile.
Points- 9/10 - I shall also say: Get back into the top twenty! You shouldn't be lazing about, noob! Mush!
Tribe- 7/10 - I will follow your example! Glad gets a 7 because we aren't together. <3 Though 2dark is there. ^^
Position - 9/10 Good position, you have Pluto to eat I believe. Nom Nom!
ODA/ODD - 8/10 - You need to kill more! I still be beating you. But you has a higher ODD. People obviously feel the need to taste you, Eddy. =P

I know. I always take advantage of any opportunity to flame BH (Berserk Hounds), but some how I like those guys despite themselves.

Also, Smodra make some claims about me, so I wanted to put him on blast for it. :icon_evil:

What is with everyone's desire to flame Bh? He's a big cuddly bear! Serious.

DeletedUser

IceHotPenguin:

Player- 8/10-heard good things about you...
Points- 9/10- just outside the top 20
Tribe- Punch 8/10 - everybody raves about punch, but I think the jury is still out....
Position- 9/10 appears to be clustered pretty well
ODA/ODD- 9/10 Nice ODA

DavinFelth - rate it.