Ready to die

DeletedUser79042

u say i am safe up there lol i was attacked by 4 BH players so far killed many bH nukes took 2 BH villas and i am safe lol

i am also sitting some accs and killing BH and they all in my area u cant say its fake lol

Ok you are a true TW hero. Happy now?

DeletedUser

:) just trying to have some fun on my wanning days of TW as reg wind. fake wars, nobleing high barbs and stacking them and saying there cleard so some noob attacks them, and such like that. i do enjoy what i do and i like TUC i had a sour teast in my mouth when they where around and they attacked me(and sent fail nobles lol) right now all im doing is for shits and giggels. not really best of my game nor my worst. im just looking for some fun and thanks im enlightend on the number of attackers:) and TSJ i do tip my hat to you for such great defence and to the tribe of war masterminds:) may world 30 bring you guys victory!

DeletedUser

u say i am safe up there lol i was attacked by 4 BH players so far killed many bH nukes took 2 BH villas and i am safe lol

i am also sitting some accs and killing BH and they all in my area u cant say its fake lol

OD Defense Rank: 271. (5,568,891 score)

Thats not exactly a lot of nukes that hit you.

And yet there are morale issues for attacking you: Morale: 71%

And regarding the 2 cities you took from Yanduley, it is expected that a player will lose cities in a war no matter how good they are. But the stats again show that regardless of the tribe you have been playing for, Yanduley has carved out a bloody path through both tribes with comparatively few losses.

Side 1:
Players: yanduley
Side 2:
Tribes: Celts, S_P

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 2,535
Difference: 2,383

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 6
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,297,406
Side 2: 18,234,760
Difference: 16,937,354

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 915,365
Side 2: 53,938
Difference: 861,427

chart

DeletedUser

;) parm please dont add my tribe just add dan as a player. celts has nothing to do with this war. we are a nutral exponet

DeletedUser

Well if Dan is going to boast about taking 2 BH cities with no reply. This is his reply...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Celts

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 670
Side 2: 2,941
Difference: 2,271

chart

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 2
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 5,808,538
Side 2: 18,827,175
Difference: 13,018,637

chart

Side 1: 368,886
Side 2: 15,947
Difference: 352,939

chart

I have a policy as per my Rules of Engagement and it is one that is not solely employed by me. That policy is that if a player makes a worthwhile enemy or target for me I'll go after his tribe mates friends and any other weak links to him/her that I possibly can and any weak links he shows specifically to remove his support base for when I decide to come at him/her directly.

There are different philosophical ways of playing the game. I am in the lofty temporary position of being able to ubiquitously state that this/my way apparently reaps the highest dividends and by proxy that kinda makes me more of an authority than you on the Art of Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser

parm i respect you and your rules but as dan has said before he is a loner. he is not apart of celts hes only there souly because of me asking him to watch my spot while i have a fun little war. he is in no way apart of celts. he openly said that and said that in celts forums. therefore is he decides to stay i will allow you to use us in the stats. so as i said before my friend please take celts out of this and put dan15a as a player instead of the tribe as a whole. please and thank you.

PS. i have read your rules many times, and i admire them greatly. you may think of me as an arrogent punk or whatever word you wish to use but for now im still in celts and i am there master of affairs so the well being of my tribe goes first.

DeletedUser

I don't use words like punk when talking about or to people. I am better educated than that and I have a tad more respect for my fellow players than to use debasing language...at least on the forums :)

I can easily leave Celts out of the stats and given that Dan joined literally 7 days ago, that should be what I do. My apologies for not checking previously Dan's duration with Celts.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: S_P

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 1,964
Difference: 1,812

chart

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 4
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 1,297,406
Side 2: 15,465,799
Difference: 14,168,393

chart

Side 1: 546,479
Side 2: 37,991
Difference: 508,488

chart

DeletedUser

its okay parm. i dont expect anyone to check it but respect it when i ask it:) thanks you for being so understanding about it.

DeletedUser

lol its funny parn u know that i took 2 villas there with my acc and another one with another acc

and i know who is the 4th one

but i was sure that more ppl are attacking yanduley any way rebuilding attacking rebuilding i am sure the stats will go up soon

DeletedUser

just to stick my tuppence worth in 4 solid weeks of attacks very close range nobles and an increase of 64,552,679 in odd kind of tells you how many nukes you guys sent and continue to send but i think i have killed most of s_p's and all local offence, and it was maybe 15 or more attackers at one point.

And i would'nt waste one nuke on who opened on this thread, as already pointed out better to splat actives and stun them to silence and considering im down to 100(50 from r2d3 hehe) or so incs per day instead of 1k i would think the tribe have done the most amazing of jobs,

only thing i need to improve on is my cap rate against you both and that will get better when the smoke clears.

DeletedUser

and it was maybe 15 or more attackers at one point.

i post thing only if i can back it up uless i say idk and its only my opinion but here i can back it up for the whole time u have 10 differend players attacking you we have a report vault and i checked it b4 posting it has reports from 10 different players attacking you not more

i am really angry at some ppl for stealing some of my team members to attack you and i told them my opinion on them and their "progress" against you

i wont lie yes u are beating them they told me that it will change soon but i heard it so many times that i dont know if i really should believe it

lets see if me leaving S_P made them change the way they look at this war

DeletedUser

rabidwoff
crispycargo
baronghandi
myia
avangelista
john009
kingofclubs
darkwolf2002
calyxa
1wordrow1
mikejmnyc
echao
sieg1729
realbaddad
la valle
yousif the daredevil
joseb
irishnightmare

dude i did look, so you need to check before you post mate cause your backing up is rather poor.

DeletedUser

We should probably give an assist to his "partner (s) in crime" as well.

I would put a bet on Parm and Badlapge.

DeletedUser

take irishnightmere and john009 they are not THE/S_P

thats who we have in the vault
i did not count the ones with 0 reports so here you go 10 players

1wordrow1-12
avangelista-2
baron gandhi-116
calyxa-282
crispycargo-266
dark2002wolf-1
eric0324-0
king of clubs-81
king spartacus-0
la valle-311
mikeJM-NYC-0
rabidwolff-106
smackdaddy329-0
verming-0

maybe some didnt post reports here but it is the place for them so i doubt it we both can post names and etc... i cant prove mine coz i cant let u see the vault but i know its true idk can u prove any thing from ut list???? plz do it ingame and if u will be right i will admit it here

yes i am sure he is getting alot of help from his tribe

and TSJ dont tell me that u count ppl who sent 1 or 3 nukes at you as an attacker right or some fakes i want attackers and not ppl who wanted to get rid of troops

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

rabidwoff
crispycargo
baronghandi
myia
avangelista
john009
kingofclubs
darkwolf2002
calyxa
1wordrow1
mikejmnyc
echao
sieg1729
realbaddad
la valle
yousif the daredevil
joseb
irishnightmare
forgot me TsJ?

yesyesyesyes, I know, I am not ... S_P or THE, so I do not count according to ... dan :lol:

Also JOHN and his 250 nukes (bah he wanted to convert them to -D- before he (also) ...deleted :icon_eek:), was in tribe THExxx or probably in ... W49 eh dan? Do your homework next time, or at least even read the pnp posts, cause it seems to me, that you are loosing control of what you actually want to post lately. Ok?

robot out

DeletedUser93609

There is one really good way to deal with players like you...

See, if you are going to quit then you are on a schedule. Doing what you want puts us on your schedule. Its far easier to put you on our schedule by ignoring you for the most part until you get sick of the world and quit of your own accord and it is also a far wiser investment of time.

well to be honest parmenion i cud honestly careless of what you think or what you choose to do cuz to be the player with the most point you sure aren't number 1 in the OD so how is tht one player who has at least 1k villa's can't even be number 1 in OD i am not doing this to offend you and to be honest i mite have done this the wrong way but i have noticed a lot during my time of being on this world like you for instants one who has all the mouth in the world and the most points but Not a good OD to match.....now now i know if you reply to this it is going to be something trying to hurt my feelings on how low rank i am on the OD ranking and with my little amount of points but i cud really careless

DeletedUser93609

hmmm. You are only ... 5 according to your profile ? :icon_eek:

Too young to die, too drunk to live ? (that was a song for those of you who might not know :icon_idea: )

robot out :icon_cool:

I am actually 20 i said 5 cuz everyone trys to go older i want to be younger, but still not able to drink lol

DeletedUser93609

@Double - Edge:

If you are telling you don't have any time anymore then why are you asking for 1000s of nukes? Do you think it'll buy? NO!! They will just skirmish you and noble you in leisure a village at a time. If you had like provoked them and nobled tons of their villages and put up a good resistance then you might have had the pleasure of receiving the funeral 1000 nuke fire.

I have always wanted to see what if feels like to have 1k nukes coming at me and kind of figured it cud be done but it is w/e and i mean do what you guys do best

DeletedUser

Also JOHN and his 250 nukes (bah he wanted to convert them to -D- before he (also) ...deleted :icon_eek:), was in tribe THExxx or probably in ... W49 eh dan? Do your homework next time, or at least even read the pnp posts, cause it seems to me, that you are loosing control of what you actually want to post lately. Ok?

i know he was in THE we already talked about this

i am talking about what they call an OP of TSJ and who was in maybe in overall he had all those attackers but we must be talking about different time frames