Ready to die

DeletedUser

well to be honest parmenion i cud honestly careless of what you think or what you choose to do cuz to be the player with the most point you sure aren't number 1 in the OD so how is tht one player who has at least 1k villa's can't even be number 1 in OD i am not doing this to offend you and to be honest i mite have done this the wrong way but i have noticed a lot during my time of being on this world like you for instants one who has all the mouth in the world and the most points but Not a good OD to match.....now now i know if you reply to this it is going to be something trying to hurt my feelings on how low rank i am on the OD ranking and with my little amount of points but i cud really careless

I have actually been the top ODA player on this world for long stretches of time and have been top 3 in ODA up until I had to stop playing for 2 months.

In relation to my ODD, while I fought in many gruelling wars early in the game, players near me just stopped building offences to attack me and went 95% turtles like AA. You cannot force players to attack you. Having said that I do appreciate the 33 incoming scout attacks from 2 cities. Lemme guess - 5 scouts each? :lol:

DeletedUser

Parm has been #1 for so long that anybody criticizing his ODA obviously has no clue what he is talking about. There haven't been many players that had that #1 spot as long as he had. I had that title for a lot less time than he did.

He would probably still be in the top 3 if he had played during summer. I would probably be higher if Phoenx were not keeping their village empty or stacked. How annoying is that ?

:lol:

DeletedUser

oh dan anyone who sends an attack is an attacker, it adds to the incomings and makes me have to tag label and arrange whatever, and just because people didnt put them in your vault doesnt mean they didnt send them, you make me giggle young man

DeletedUser

He would probably still be in the top 3 if he had played during summer. I would probably be higher if Phoenx were not keeping their village empty or stacked. How annoying is that ?

I know exactly how it feels - its very bloody frustrating. They did exactly the same to my attacks. Either the nukes hit a brick wall (like your super stacked K44 villages - do you have any defences at home? lol) or they'd flatten the farms and Phoenix wouldn't care less - they'd simply rebuild. Really irritating enemies!

DeletedUser65940

I know exactly how it feels - its very bloody frustrating. They did exactly the same to my attacks. Either the nukes hit a brick wall (like your super stacked K44 villages - do you have any defences at home? lol) or they'd flatten the farms and Phoenix wouldn't care less - they'd simply rebuild. Really irritating enemies!

I know the feeling... I send hundreds of 200hr nukes and they either get splattered or dodged... wheres my ODA gonna come from? :icon_neutral:

I find it quite amusing that Parm was away for some 2 months yet no one kicked him from the rank 1 position!
It just shows how far ahead of everyone he is.

DeletedUser93609

well tht is sweet in all tht you guys look after one another and don't let anyone talk about anyone.....and so with tht note i won't say anything about ur OD but due to me losing time for this game i am not making you guys on my schedule and w/e else you said but i am not going to go barb not going to get tired of this world i will be around when you want some come get some not scared of your size nor anyone i will respect those who respect me and the way you spoke in the begining of this forum you straight disrespected me so you don't get my respect

DeletedUser93609

I know the feeling... I send hundreds of 200hr nukes and they either get splattered or dodged... wheres my ODA gonna come from? :icon_neutral:

I find it quite amusing that Parm was away for some 2 months yet no one kicked him from the rank 1 position!
It just shows how far ahead of everyone he is.

how far ahead he was

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Parm has been #1 for so long that anybody criticizing his ODA obviously has no clue what he is talking about. There haven't been many players that had that #1 spot as long as he had. I had that title for a lot less time than he did.

Thank you guys!! I wouldnt believe this thread had anything good.. but these posts, even from former enemies, mean more than all the drama in the Phoenx Statement Thread...

I apologize for boring you guys to death, but it seems its the only way to really put the screws to you guys... and make you give up!

DeletedUser

Urggh. After that read I'm remembering why I avoid these forums.

jakeeboy

Thank you guys!! I wouldnt believe this thread had anything good.. but these posts, even from former enemies, mean more than all the drama in the Phoenx Statement Thread...

I apologize for boring you guys to death, but it seems its the only way to really put the screws to you guys... and make you give up!

I guess it is one way you guys can fight the size disadvantage.

When I sent 100 nukes at DK 90 of them came back :icon_sad:.

I hoping it is because you had no defense to kill them with :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Jake,

It's probably because your nukes were on villages that nobody was close enough to take or that had no chance to be taken.

Phoenx are smaller so they don,t put defenses where it's not needed and they can't stack everything because of their size disadvantage. So they dodge what they need to and stack what they need to, maximal use of troops.

When I send a nuke 200 hours out and it comes back full, it's almost as if it was dead and had to rebuild it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jake,

It's probably because your nukes were on villages that nobody was close enough to take or that had no chance to be taken.

Phoenx are smaller so they don,t put defenses where it's not needed and they can't stack everything because of their size disadvantage. So they dodge what they need to and stack what they need to, maximal use of troops.

When I send a nuke 200 hours out and it comes back full, it's almost as if it was dead and had to rebuild it.

would this logic explain the "pause" in our incomings? My odd is slipping...

DeletedUser

well tht is sweet in all tht you guys look after one another and don't let anyone talk about anyone.....and so with tht note i won't say anything about ur OD but due to me losing time for this game i am not making you guys on my schedule and w/e else you said but i am not going to go barb not going to get tired of this world i will be around when you want some come get some not scared of your size nor anyone i will respect those who respect me and the way you spoke in the begining of this forum you straight disrespected me so you don't get my respect

DE, do me a favour and make me want you. Hit me with all you got and if it makes a dent I might consider you worthy of pursuing. This is you wanting incomings and all I am saying is - provoke me AND do it properly. This bollox of 33 attacks from 2 cities clearly being understrength inept scouts really isn't going to be making me pull my troops out of position (except for the SPLAT effect).

Furthermore, players on these forums ain't looking after one another. Noobaxes comment and position in relation to mine from my viewpoint is that of a respected enemy. While we have never clashed on the field of battle to any major extent yet, we have been on constant conversation from midway through this world acknowledging each others successes. We certainly are not friends, allies or tribe mates but that aint gonna stop me saying "that guy is bloody good", coz he is. That dont make it a cozy relationship. I have no doubts in my mind that we would retain the same mentality and respect even in a nose to nose war while kicking the ever living crap out of one another. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Absolutely right Parm!

I don't give free ODD

As far as I'm concerned, I still lead by 3

Side 1:
Players: noobaxes
Side 2:
Players: Pajuno

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Absolutely right Parm!

I don't give free ODD

As far as I'm concerned, I still lead by 3

Side 1:
Players: noobaxes
Side 2:
Players: Pajuno

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

chart

ROFL.

Dont tell me your gonna pull the SFC stunt, and delete while your still ahead?
:p

DeletedUser

Not a chance in the world. I hopefully hope to be as great as SFC but I know I'll never be able to. :lol:

You can complain about me not attacking you, when is the last time you attacked me?

Mhmmm, never got that right :icon_wink: