Ready to die

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not a chance in the world. I hopefully hope to be as great as SFC but I know I'll never be able to. :lol:

You can complain about me not attacking you, when is the last time you attacked me?

Mhmmm, never got that right :icon_wink:

LOL>

Touche...

However, running attacks at you will be mostly pointless.. no?

DeletedUser65940

Noobaxes comment and position in relation to mine from my viewpoint is that of a respected enemy. While we have never clashed on the field of battle to any major extent yet, we have been on constant conversation from midway through this world acknowledging each others successes. We certainly are not friends, allies or tribe mates but that aint gonna stop me saying "that guy is bloody good", coz he is. That dont make it a cozy relationship. I have no doubts in my mind that we would retain the same mentality and respect even in a nose to nose war while kicking the ever living crap out of one another. :icon_biggrin:

Why can't everyone play like that?
Mutual respect between friends and enemies? Instead of all the flaming and anger thats around most the time :icon_sad:

I guess I sort of have that relationship with some players. Even one or two in Phoenx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL>

Touche...

However, running attacks at you will be mostly pointless.. no?

Absolutely, my villages would be recapped pretty fast :icon_wink:

Stacked or empty... I can do that too :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Absolutely, my villages would be recapped pretty fast :icon_wink:

It wasnt a reference to your recapping skill.. its more a reference to the fact only bull and i have you in reach... And only so many nukes there to be used.

Any operations would be wasting our nukes, as there are 5-7 of you well stacked around the two of us... I know you understand this, but hardly any of the Ram pnp'ers do, and do not respect what we have to do. Skill can only go so far in certain situations, and your ungodly amount of troops/villages makes it harder. But the bigger they are, the farther they have to fall!

That being said,

You should teach some of your guys that theory. I have seen the last few days several of your rather large accounts throwing away troops recklessly, for the sake of protecting the village..... As i have said before, the only skills i have seen and learned to respect are yours.... You should pass your know how onto your tribemates. (if they will listen)

DeletedUser

Good point, it wouldn't be very productive. :icon_wink:

As for people listening to me, I get more of these answers:

_albums_b63_Danpt2000_STFU_Noob.jpg