REBZ declares on TSL

DeletedUser

We'll take some of your villages, if you make it to this Xmas :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

How you will do that ??? You cant take one single villages form andymak, and you attacked us by surprise...Common wake up :)

DeletedUser

Surprise? Dude, I messed up that surprise :p
I'll bet if I hadn't messed up that surprise we would've taken several of andymak's villages. ^_^

Besides, that was our try at a different style of op, suffice to say it isn't a good one for us ^_^
As I said earlier, wait untill round 2 ^_^

DeletedUser34483

I'll bet if I hadn't messed up that surprise we would've taken several of andymak's villages. ^_^

Besides, that was our try at a different style of op, suffice to say it isn't a good one for us ^_^

Where are the round girls? Woohoo!!!

DeletedUser

ok, i imagine that in round 2 you will take one vilage ,. in the round 3 maybe two villages and so go on :)... until you remain without any villages left to send those nobles =)

DeletedUser

@distortedego:
[spoil]
Buxton-round-card-girls-300x200.jpg
[/spoil]

@opteron: I'm getting tired of both of us talking the talk but not walking the walk. Or however you say it :p
Let's wait a week and then flame each other some more :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@distortedego:
[spoil]
Buxton-round-card-girls-300x200.jpg
[/spoil]

@opteron: I'm getting tired of both of us talking the talk but not walking the walk. Or however you say it :p
Let's wait a week and then flame each other some more :icon_wink:

i am sure that after we attack, you will disapear like your previos body, andrew grange =))

DeletedUser

I don't give up easy, and andrew merged his account with some other account to coplay. ^_^

DeletedUser

opteron, you telling me to do something diffrent while you are posting here around 8 times as much? Freakin hypocrit. You go do something else. I co-play my account because i do other things. And suprise? Oh please it would be a suprise if we just launched without mailing your top 5 members we were breaking the NAP.

Say whatever you want but it seems you cant get over this game. Seeing as you take all things said like a personal insult.

DeletedUser

i understand you are upset, all your pathetic nobles has died =)....

DeletedUser

That would be what you call using skewed statistics. Making it seem like you're dominating REBZ by putting them in a team with two tribes that you ARE dominating. Yes, you are doing well against them. But against REBZ the war has barely begun.

Look, Blood is dominating TSL!
Side 1:
Tribes: Blööd
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Addict TSL
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 250
Side 2: 2,423
Difference: 2,173

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 2
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,597,874
Side 2: 15,965,034
Difference: 14,367,160

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322,632
Side 2: 14,846
Difference: 307,786

chart

[spoiler/]
Thats actually the opposite of what I was trying to do. We, TSL, are in 3 wars right now. It seems Rebz is letting it get to their head thinking that because we have similar nobled villages in the last couple days we will be a walk in the park. I simply posted my statistics of ALL 3 WARS to show that we have our priorities else where. :icon_twisted:

And I don't understand how your graph has any relevance. You have one tribe you are at war with and another you aren't. Nice attempt at trying to prove a point, shame it didn't come through for you :icon_rolleyes:

The Resurrection

By all means we dont think it will be a walk in the park. Personally, I have no idea what will happen. If R and N/A can start coordinating or do anything at all it should be a good fight. TSL have been in my opinion the Best tribe in the world for awhile. I think the top tribes are hurting minus TSL due to activity, hence why you have saw so many recent merges.

DeletedUser

Thats actually the opposite of what I was trying to do. We, TSL, are in 3 wars right now. It seems Rebz is letting it get to their head thinking that because we have similar nobled villages in the last couple days we will be a walk in the park. I simply posted my statistics of ALL 3 WARS to show that we have our priorities else where. :icon_twisted:

And I don't understand how your graph has any relevance. You have one tribe you are at war with and another you aren't. Nice attempt at trying to prove a point, shame it didn't come through for you :icon_rolleyes:

Then, make 3 separate stats, for the 3 wars :)
No problem with you posting the stats, the problem is that we are here to discuss the war against REBZ. And only that should appear on forums :p

Neither way, GO REBZ!
opteron, will come to flame me im sure of that :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i understand you are upset, all your pathetic nobles has died =)....

Just wondering if you can make a single sentence without a insult :icon_neutral:

Anyways, i am proud on my tribe. We made Andy top 5 ODD. It means we have spirit. Even if it did fail, for a first operation... i now know everyone is willing to work together and send nukes. If you cant understand and respect that with your pathetic insults please just stop responding to my posts, since if thats all you can do (and it does seem like it by what i have seen) i wont even read your responds.

We REBZ like a good fight, i would rather go down fighting then quit out of boredom. In our last war with ~IOD~ even through the war we had a shared forum with them and had fun. We can be that mature, can you?

The Resurrection

We REBZ like a good fight, i would rather go down fighting then quit out of boredom. In our last war with ~IOD~ even through the war we had a shared forum with them and had fun. We can be that mature, can you?

Can we be that mature, lol come on reborn, you know the answer to that, :)

N

DeletedUser

TSL, do not get cocky, I can tell you that REBZ is VERY good at coordinated attacks. If you are not careful, they will own you. Now, I HONESTLY cannot say anything about you because I know NOTHING about you. All, I can say is that REBZ, for it's size is VERY strong and if you let your guard down, you will lose to them!

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser34483

By all means we dont think it will be a walk in the park. Personally, I have no idea what will happen. If R and N/A can start coordinating or do anything at all it should be a good fight. TSL have been in my opinion the Best tribe in the world for awhile. I think the top tribes are hurting minus TSL due to activity, hence why you have saw so many recent merges.

Are you implying fighting REBZ alone is not a good fight?