Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Erm i believe it was mentioned in this thread quite a few times that all this was a joke, in fact Red himself started all this in hopes that more nubs like you would pop in here and give us some giggles as clearly you cannot make game for us that fun anymore, not so many nubs from W53 posted here, but reading what that glorious knight posted, who jumped all over these forums to defend poor Red's honor was quite amusing :icon_razz:

Now back to reality, Drama! ain't splitting and never will, we will not stop playing nor delete our accounts, we will kill every nub remaining in this world, well except the ones in Drama! tho. However if you are not in Drama! please delete your account. It's not like any of you remaining nubs are fighting at all or have a tiny bit of a chance to win. Nothing happens at the end of the world, you will see nothing, just save your time and delete now. :icon_eek: :icon_idea:

Thanks a bunch :)

DeletedUser

I am disbanding the tribe at 00:00 tomorrow. By this time tomorrow you will see at least 2 new tribes formed, maybe more.

Munc, get off the scotch!
Well, we'll see, if it's true then things will certainly be more interesting... Probably fake, but meh.

Erm i believe it was mentioned in this thread quite a few times that all this was a joke, in fact Red himself started all this in hopes that more nubs like you would pop in here and give us some giggles as clearly you cannot make game for us that fun anymore, not so many nubs from W53 posted here, but reading what that glorious knight posted, who jumped all over these forums to defend poor Red's honor was quite amusing :icon_razz:

Now back to reality, Drama! ain't splitting and never will, we will not stop playing nor delete our accounts, we will kill every nub remaining in this world, well except the ones in Drama! tho. However if you are not in Drama! please delete your account. It's not like any of you remaining nubs are fighting at all or have a tiny bit of a chance to win. Nothing happens at the end of the world, you will see nothing, just save your time and delete now. :icon_eek: :icon_idea:

Thanks a bunch :)
You expect me to read?...

Also, no way, I fight to the death, win or lose, I don't care...

DeletedUser

Seems like you did read if you say you will 'fight to the death' :lol:

But please describe what this word 'fight' means to you ? What do you consider a good fight ?

DeletedUser

I meant the entire thread...

Let's see... Well if morale wasn't active this wouldn't be a fight against me, it would be a massacre... I would say an equalizer might be nice, in my situation, morale, I have the advantage in that, you have the advantage in points and troops, who wins? Still most likely you, then again I'm describing my idea of a 'fair fight' here. If you just want my definition of 'fight', then just basically offence =/= defence and see who comes out the victor. An entertaining W53 fight would be MP, Raven, and That Bastrd, but let's face it that'll never happen, just enjoy what you can...

Once a game is no longer fun to play, it is no longer worth playing...

DeletedUser

I meant the entire thread...

Let's see... Well if morale wasn't active this wouldn't be a fight against me, it would be a massacre... I would say an equalizer might be nice, in my situation, morale, I have the advantage in that, you have the advantage in points and troops, who wins? Still most likely you, then again I'm describing my idea of a 'fair fight' here. If you just want my definition of 'fight', then just basically offence =/= defence and see who comes out the victor. An entertaining W53 fight would be MP, Raven, and That Bastrd, but let's face it that'll never happen, just enjoy what you can...

Once a game is no longer fun to play, it is no longer worth playing...

hmmm....really only most likely we could beat you? You actually think your six villages stand a snowflake's chance in hell against Drama!? As to MP, Raven, and TB fighting why do you think we would ever turn on one another after working together to win the world? We've already fought our wars and had our fun so now it's time to bring it to a close so we can move to the next one.

If you wanted a fair fight you should have done a better job of playing a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unless I found some way of changing the systems (which is pointless and impossible), then yes I would win, but I can't and won't do it, so you win, also, congrats on finding the implied sarcasm in that sentence... You may be big but you're sure as hell not smart...
I never said you would turn on one another, I just said it'd be fun to watch...
Do a better job playing a long time ago? You mean when I was first starting out? Clever...
Also, I never said I wanted a fair fight, that was my description of a 'fair fight', munc said they wanted my definition of a fight, so I gave multiple... You following correctly?

DeletedUser

You are just mad because we are rimming you a 2nd time. You only hope we start fighting each other so you can go back to nobling barbs and inactives. Since you suck at tribalwars you come here and insult our intelligence to make you feel better. Obviously you prefer building as opposed to war as evidence by your extremely low ODA and your nobling history. This is not a sim city game, this is a war game. The only reason why your tribe has even lasted this long is because the tribes above you were to busy warring each other instead of cleaning out the weaker players/tribes. Do yourself a favor and read the guides that experience players have made so you can figure out how to put yourself in a position to be able to war at our level.

Oh btw, you should know that the morale on this world has been shut off for about a year now. Had there been morale it would have taken me 3-4 nukes to clear your villages instead of just 1. I played and won w12 where there was morale and when you have 1500 nukes at your disposal even that is not going to save you. Everybody I faught I basically had 30% morale against at the end of that world. But you are the clever one. :lol:

DeletedUser

Believe me dude, I've been rimmed on here many more times than 2... Again, when did I say I hope you start fighting? I said it would be entertaining, and it also wouldn't happen. And I'll read the guides when I don't have exams in 2 weeks. Also, it's took you more than 1 nuke to clear some of my villas.

Just a question, what do you actually do with your life? It seems all you do is sit and play this, and to be honest you've taken this game too seriously... Two worlds, leading, and winning, take a break... Do something productive... What do you get from this? A little mention on a site where most people probably don't even know who you really are?... You really care that much about something that has little to no actual real life value?... My account is like this because I have productive things to get on with... If I wanted to be as big a player as you I would've done what you did, but no, I'm doing something in real life too. I get online when possible to occasionally come on to train some troops and build a couple of things, when I have nothing else to do, then maybe I'll start attacking people, but for now, no...

DeletedUser

People play games because the enjoy them. I have met some incredible people from all over the world through this game so it is not something I am just going to toss away just because I have won a world (or 2). You do not have to be in this game 24/7 in order to accomplish what I have done.

You say I take the game too seriously in a thread that mocks me. :lol:

DeletedUser

Just a question, what do you actually do with your life?

He was born to noble barbs and he's successesfully fulfilling his mission :icon_razz:

It seems all you do is sit and play this

+ regular cam sessions with the likes of him (who doesn't noble barbs tho :icon_cool:)

and to be honest you've taken this game too seriously

Jeez, you sound like his wife :lol:

P.S. One more bad word about Red and i will have to msg that dude SirStalksAlot, your walking on a thin ice Sir! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser86150

Just a question, what do you actually do with your life? It seems all you do is sit and play this, and to be honest you've taken this game too seriously...

Where the hell you read this?

Did you, all loosers went to the same school where this question is the first thing to teach?

Every nub have RL problems, when he is under attack and when he is rimed, he find time to write in the forums instead to read how to play and to try to learn some TW skills.

DeletedUser

Unless I found some way of changing the systems (which is pointless and impossible), then yes I would win, but I can't and won't do it, so you win

Ah I see, so you could win if you cheated or changed the rules so they favored you. Glad you cleared that up and explained how epic you are.

also, congrats on finding the implied sarcasm in that sentence... You may be big but you're sure as hell not smart...

Wait I thought I was the stupid one? So why weren't you able to figure out that sarcasm is conveyed in tone of voice and body language not text?

Do a better job playing a long time ago? You mean when I was first starting out? Clever...

Not clever but the truth. Startup is the time for fair fights not during endgame.

DeletedUser

Just a question, what do you actually do with your life? It seems all you do is sit and play this, and to be honest you've taken this game too seriously... Two worlds, leading, and winning, take a break... Do something productive... What do you get from this? A little mention on a site where most people probably don't even know who you really are?... You really care that much about something that has little to no actual real life value?... My account is like this because I have productive things to get on with... If I wanted to be as big a player as you I would've done what you did, but no, I'm doing something in real life too. I get online when possible to occasionally come on to train some troops and build a couple of things, when I have nothing else to do, then maybe I'll start attacking people, but for now, no...

A classic retort from someone losing the argument already. The question is bro, what do you do with your life, Mr All-High-And-Mighty.

You started the world 06 Nov 2010 like the rest of us??

Well if morale wasn't active this wouldn't be a fight against me, it would be a massacre... I would say an equalizer might be nice, in my situation, morale, I have the advantage in that

Unlucky, morale is looooong gone.