Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

he has been lurking in this thread but has yet to post anything. I don't think he loves me anymore either. :(

DeletedUser

he has been lurking in this thread but has yet to post anything. I don't think he loves me anymore either. :(

haha Faaaaark truly never stays away from the forum's. I'm sure he's playing a world somewhere too...

slinkiestwizard

Red everyone has seen through you now everyones knows the truth thats it your done!

so Red whens the next world your starting id be willing to bet 3/4 of the players posting in this thread will be looking to come crawling back to you , only dissadvantage is you may have to share the barbs :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wrong! My wife is the one who drinks Peach Schnapps.
Exactly my point. That's why I had said "as true as..." a previously stated false statement. Anyone with your Skype name knows you warn about the dangers of getting drunk on peach schnapps. :icon_razz:

slinkiestwizard

Exactly my point. That's why I had said "as true as..." a previously stated false statement. Anyone with your Skype name knows you warn about the dangers of getting drunk on peach schnapps. :icon_razz:

ive heard he cams while under the effects of beer with barb owners and this statement is also "as true as..." :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You were in the chat room that night? I was desperate for a drink and I was out of beers so I got into my wifes schnapps. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Red is still a duke? holy shit... there goes another world :p
Nice to see that you've crawled outa your hole LT

DeletedUser

meh, double posting now..

Red, who the hell plays Purple Rhino now?
Looks as if whoever it is studies the activity of nearby players and when he/she sees a flat line, he/she jumps all over those villages... poor sap :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Looks as if whoever it is studies the activity of nearby players and when he/she sees a flat line, he/she jumps all over those villages... poor sap :icon_redface:

Not to many players not flatlining right now. Anyone that starts nobling anything we start attacking. But LT is helping out on Purple Rhino, funny you asked. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser102496

OBEY ME OR DIE!!!!! :icon_twisted:

Can Damnatory be the leader ? :icon_razz:

Major Pleasure will kick ass as the leader of Drama! xD Like the way she pushed herself to the Rank. 1 spot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree we should throw that bum Rednecks out and make Major Pleasure our new Duchess. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser94677

If it weren't for my acc going inactive for a while we'd be rank 1 :icon_rolleyes: Oh well, we'll settle for top 20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've done what i needed to in order to get the account to the size it is now. Doubled in size may i add. in which i had to move 3 k's in order to get to a frontline
All the account has anywhere near it is small players so it's a case of removing them while i relocate.

DeletedUser102496

I agree we should throw that bum Rednecks out and make Major Pleasure our new Duchess. :icon_evil:

I need an account. I am bored and wanting war :icon_twisted:

MP is cool and probably will rock the world for us if she was your duchess :)

DeletedUser

I've done what i needed to in order to get the account to the size it is now. Doubled in size may i add. in which i had to move 3 k's in order to get to a frontline
All the account has anywhere near it is small players so it's a case of removing them while i relocate.
3/3 LT.
You just can't help but reply to me. :lol:
Is it love? :icon_redface:

Hanz3l

You guys still have that burning feeling up where the sun dont go :D

You two should get married :p