Religion. Real or fake?

DeletedUser

say all you want no 1 here is going to prove religion is real or fake:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Anyways, to get back on topic, I shall now pose some questions to Christians everywhere:

If God created the world, why did he create other religions?

If only a few people survived when the world supposedly flooded, how did people spread across the world so quickly, changing skin colour, hair colour, and repopulating so quickly?

If God created the world, why did he create the Devil?

If I dug down deep enough, would I enter Hell?

If God created the world, why did he give us brains, if the Church didn't let people use them?

gh131

Anyways, to get back on topic, I shall now pose some questions to Christians everywhere:

If only a few people survived when the world supposedly flooded, how did people spread across the world so quickly, changing skin colour, hair colour, and repopulating so quickly?

If God created the world, why did he give us brains, if the Church didn't let people use them?

1.God allows everyone there own choice

2. He made more people

3. God didnty create the devil the devil is a fallen angel that challenged god (go devil you da rebel :p)

4. the bible doesent say that hell is in the middle of the earth so no

5. The people who listen to the church are blind followers

Ps im not chirstian

DeletedUser

the proper questions are and to all religions,

-who is your god?
-where does he come from?
-if he made man, who made him?
-can u prove his existence????(except for stuff created by men)

The point is, there is no such thing as a god, or religion, its just a basic need of men to beliave in something, the need to have an answer for things he cannot explain, the need to know where we go when we die, the fear of judgment when we die. yadayadayada. Beliaving in such things is just a cheap therapy

gh131

1 thing i think no one will ever be able to prove how do you know he really isent real then? he could be real but at te same time he could not i do belive that there is something watching us though but everyone needs something to belive in

DeletedUser

1 thing i think no one will ever be able to prove how do you know he really isent real then? he could be real but at te same time he could not i do belive that there is something watching us though but everyone needs something to belive in

what are u saying?????there are loads of things i can start making up and say they exist without u beeing able to prove they dont, but then again, thats not the point of this conversation now is it?

gh131

what are u saying?????there are loads of things i can start making up and say they exist without u beeing able to prove they dont, but then again, thats not the point of this conversation now is it?
my point is it is physically impossible to prove wether or not god exists or not do you understand what i am saying :p

DeletedUser

how much do you need to write...im not reading that...and i have there for come to a conclusion coz the only post i read was the first one....religion is fake :p

gargareth

The OP is appallingly bad, Religion itself, being a concept cannot be false, and some morals taught by some religions are good. However there is almost certainly no God (I'm talking like 1 in 10^1000000000), and even if there is there is even less chance of an eternal afterlife.

A simple answer against an eternal afterlife is that it would probably drive everyone insane.
That and the fact it is completely illogical.

gh131

how much do you need to write...im not reading that...and i have there for come to a conclusion coz the only post i read was the first one....religion is fake :p
religion can be fake but it can be real we will never know until we die and truly "meet our maker"

DeletedUser

religion can be fake but it can be real we will never know until we die and truly "meet our maker"

It would suck if you don't experience anything new when u die.

Imagine sleeping sleeping 4ever, but ur conscience is awake

DeletedUser

It would suck if you don't experience anything new when u die.

Imagine sleeping sleeping 4ever, but ur conscience is awake

Based on ure comment I would advise you to try some heavy drugs, that will take u to heaven and come back.
Why die? Have drugs, have a blast. <-For the thick heads, this was a joke

DeletedUser

based on that comment u obviously beliave in something, wanna share it with the rest of us????

DeletedUser

No point in sharing if the recipiant is to callous to recieve anything? To what end would he be sharing? Certainly not to enlighten a skull as thick as yours!:icon_wink:

But religion is fake.. God, does exist.. Don't even post if don't read the whole thing, It makes you appear to be a jackass.. And Christ is king.. He forgave everyone from the cross, and those in heaven will know this, and be greatful for all of eternity.. No one in heaven will go insane.. That primus is simply a human way of belittling the whole essence of God the Father.. An all sustaining force that will not allow such an eventuallity.. Insanity is reserved in a special place.. Hell.. You'll see!:icon_cool:

Insanity at knowing the way out of hell was there to recieve, and you turned it down.. You will surely die, but your spirt lives on.. Where it ends up is entirely your choice, but the destinations are not open to your wishes, and wims.. One or the other.. No other conclussions..:icon_rolleyes:

Hell as described by Jesus, is being cut off from God, utter darkness, no light, seering flame, and nasty creeping things all around, under, over, and inside you.. Enjoy!!:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And to you, staal, I answered your question of what happend to everyone before Christianity.. If you care to read what I wrote as you claim to already have done.. And whether or not it is personal to you, It is personal to me.. I can't seperated myself from the spiritual delima you face.. It saddens and sickens me in the same instance.. :(

Athiest's will go to hell because any son of Adam, who refutes his part in sin? Is denying he is a sinner, and the wages of sin is death.. We die because we sin, and our spirit must answer for those sins on the day of judgement.. I know you just can't wrap you mind around it, but your mind is the problem. Try to use your heart once in a while.. You can feel the wrongness, and the right if you try.. God waits for everyone to understand in their 'hearts' what was done for them.

Also, people seem to think there was weakness involved in Christs stand against sin, but I submit to you that more strength then anyone has ever posessed was needed to do what he did willingly.. He came in a spirit of meekness so he might gather those who are not clouded by the phisical world, but read revelations, and you can see where its leading.. Christ will return, and this time he is dealing out justice on a corrupted planet..

Last edited by a moderator: