Religion. Real or fake?

DeletedUser84906

i deny it :) , but, as i said before, i cba to back my reply.. maybe IG.

DeletedUser

with that sort of thinking i would get depressed and decide that there is no point to living also i am not asking the biological point of veiw can YOU honestly see there being nothing?

Why would that depress you, you are living and enjoy it. This is how I see it and I'm fine with that, I'm not going to waste my life running after things I wish will happen. It's like eating a chocolate bar and knowing you'll never have another one, enjoy the chocolate bar while it lasts. There is no point not eating it because you won't get more.

Mefisto what clybouw said is real and has been tested, I remember reading about it several months ago.

When it comes to religion I usually don't get ticked off, my mother is very spiritual and I just decided to go the other way. However there is one thing that pisses me off and that is the claim that Humans are more superior. The goal in life is to spread your genes and continue the existence of your kind. So what makes Humans more superior? Is it because we can use computers and use tools to aid us? They found that even octopus can use tools to help themselves, and Dolphins intelligence is extremely high and some believe can be higher than us humans.

I've made the point where Humans are the only animals that kill themselves intentionally without caring, where is the intelligence in that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are also one of the only species (i think there is another animal but im not sure) that will kill for no reason beyond pleasure. We are also the only creatures that will commit suicide.

DeletedUser

Dolphins have been known to commit suicide when depressed, pretty sure dogs have been known to starve themselves. And what do you mean by will kill for no reason beyond pleasure?

DeletedUser

We are also one of the only species (i think there is another animal but im not sure) that will kill for no reason beyond pleasure. We are also the only creatures that will commit suicide.

what about suicide bunnies?

thanks shtaal, watch movies mefisto. it still doesn't mean "god exists", like for cells to get created. there should be as least metteors hitting our plannet so those starting cells could form, if this helps you, maibe god kept the meteors away for that long amount of time(nothing can prove he did or did not do it)

with every good thing, commes a dark side (read edgar allen poe's "The Cask of Amontillado": beatifull venice but horrible dungins

DeletedUser

Dolphins have been known to commit suicide when depressed, pretty sure dogs have been known to starve themselves. And what do you mean by will kill for no reason beyond pleasure?

The kill peepz, for LOL's what else.

DeletedUser74079

this thread bugs me. Of course religion is real, its just the question of whether what they believe in is real. Either it was named wrong or it was a ridiculous question.

DeletedUser74079

im going to die if i say no so ill say you would be correct in assuming that you think i know that you know that i know what i dont know ;)

gh131

lol....my last name is spooner xD..also you just really confuzzled me xD

gh131

lol really ??? xD i never knew that thank you for informing me of this major mistake i almost said it in public :p

DeletedUser

this thread bugs me. Of course religion is real, its just the question of whether what they believe in is real. Either it was named wrong or it was a ridiculous question.

My religion is awsome and im its god.

DeletedUser

So @ pervious posts about suicidal mammals, do any of you know that one animal who mass suicide by jumping off cliffs? Theres this time of year that they jump off by the thousands.

gh131

so @ pervious posts about suicidal mammals, do any of you know that one animal who mass suicide by jumping off cliffs? Theres this time of year that they jump off by the thousands.
the lemming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!