Rogues Vs Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Cracker said:
Im not here to do you any favours edgey, and what is obvious to be is obviously not obvious to you, if you disagree with something i said then quote me differently and prove it, but clearly i did not put words your mouth, or are you now changing your argument to "you were implying it" and then tomorrow it will be " you were dreaming it "

And neither do I expect you to, I think my argument was always that you were implying it, there will be no transgression into dreaming or anything other of the kind, sarcasm isn't totally undetectable all the time. ^_^

Nope there was no downplaying as far i saw it, you made pretty accurate comments regarding your achievements , however you did still beat your chest quite a bit.

No chest beating unfortunately, if you see it differently, well, you're wrong. I can be a pretty self centred person at times, if I was chest beating, you'd definitely hear better lines than "I'm an average player" and "I lose wars", or is this the new boasting line we use now? The fact of the matter is, I have been around, and that's pretty much it, nothing more or less.

Actually Static called out drama! on their alos! caps, and called them leaches and then the argument started.

Again you did not make that comment i did. (sigh)
After Drama! called out Static about attacks on Allos? That is.
Now now calling yourself a TW God might be pushing it, like i said you are legendary but a god? really? sorry i have to disagree.

Well if you're throwing compliments around I might just have to accept anything you lavish on me you beautiful thing you. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Read my whole post.

My first noble in K56 is march 2nd. (i told you to check my full nobling record, look in K56 i arrived on march 2nd)

I'll give you more detailed points of what i am trying to say here...

- Your duke knew i was coming to K56 to attack Ophan.

- Static beat me to the punch in nobling him first by a couple of days....

- Once 2 of the old Coming players' tribe's began nobling Allos? in NW K56, I focused expansion elsewhere on a different player... That being alexander2005. The sole reason i chose him was because a while ago a player called jfsmith told me alexander2005 was going to be the hardest player to beat in Rogues after Allos? was defeated (This was spoken about months and months ago)

- I am NOT going to change my long term expansion plans, just because a tribe with no diplomacy to mine begins nobling days prior to me... Especially considering my expansion plans are based in a continent & area directly bordering myself & my tribe...

- no one in drama! has leeched this including myself. The fact people are claiming that i and my tribe are leechers only shows the fear you obviously hold for us....

Please explain to me the benefits anyone receives here, for calling Drama! And myself "leechers"?

As far as i can see from the posts i have read these are the only reasons for such crap being posted:

- The players Q.Qing are trying to enhance their forum rep to gain fanbois with-in their own tribe

- The players Q.Qing just like to Q.Q and cause "Drama!" ;) :icon_idea:

Other than those 3 explanations I really see no point in many comments thus far.

Cry babies :)

However I'm pretty sure no influence of what is said on these forums will effect any kind of future gangbang situation, heck the south seems too sporadic for their to be any kind of eventuality of that, and even then it would probably take the 4 biggest southern tribes to amount to Drama!'s size which imo due to positioning, also won't happen. :axemen:

EDIT: As a side note can I also say if anyone has been affronted by my posting please do not be, I just looooove posting and debating, and I love walls of text almost as much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Read the last few pages and all I see here is the same argument going back and forth. It's kinda like watching Idiocracy. You know that scene where Joe is stating his case, and everyones just making fun of how he speaks. Edgey would be Joe in this case, obviously. He's putting forth his side of the debate and the replies consist of generic insults and 'come at be bro'.

They are all talk while they are in a big tribe, I'd love to see them actually try and fight. I have no problem with Drama! overall, just the few posting here - sanchez, cracker and U K patriot. I know for a fact Drama! has some decent players and good people. It's a shame the meatshields have to ruin things. I think Drama! could stand to lose a good amount of that deadweight.

EDIT: just to clarify, I know auskilla was planning to attack, we obviously didn't expect to take Orphan down so soon and was not against him joining the fight at the time. What I think the main problem is the location of the villages he took. Quite far away from his own cluster, and closer to ours. But thats not for the forums, thats for us to discuss in private.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Read the last few pages and all I see here is the same argument going back and forth. It's kinda like watching Idiocracy. You know that scene where Joe is stating his case, and everyones just making fun of how he speaks. Edgey would be Joe in this case, obviously. He's putting forth his side of the debate and the replies consist of generic insults and 'come at be bro'.

They are all talk while they are in a big tribe, I'd love to see them actually try and fight. I have no problem with Drama! overall, just the few posting here - sanchez, cracker and U K patriot. I know for a fact Drama! has some decent players and good people. It's a shame the meatshields have to ruin things. I think Drama! could stand to lose a good amount of that deadweight.

EDIT: just to clarify, I know auskilla was planning to attack, we obviously didn't expect to take Orphan down so soon and was not against him joining the fight at the time. What I think the main problem is the location of the villages he took. Quite far away from his own cluster, and closer to ours. But thats not for the forums, thats for us to discuss in private.

If anyone here is the meat shield, it would be you.

DeletedUser

If your calling those three players "meat shields" I think we need to clarify that term a little bit :lol:

DeletedUser

Come at me bro
Skype-emoticons-40-rofl.gif

greenmonsta

Side 1:
Tribes: Static
Side 2:
Tribes: Orphan

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 1
Difference: 198

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,864,416
Side 2: 9,038
Difference: 1,855,378

chart

darkaniken2

Enough already. Anymore posts calling anyone else racist will be deleted and punished. This is the Rouges vs Static war thread. If you don't want to discuss the war, then don't post.

DeletedUser

If you want to discuss racism, create a thread in off topic. This thread is for a war between two tribes, one of which doesn't exist anymore.

greenmonsta

Enough already. Anymore posts calling anyone else racist will be deleted and punished. This is the Rouges vs Static war thread. If you don't want to discuss the war, then don't post.

If you want to discuss racism, create a thread in off topic. This thread is for a war between two tribes, one of which doesn't exist anymore.

We decided to use it for the orphan war since theres no point starting a new thread for effectively the same tribe with a name change. Not much to discuss on it yet apart from how yeil hasn't done anything despite the promises he's been making. Alexander is gone, Allos? is soon to be gone.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 0
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 1,663,804
Difference: 1,663,804

chart

Kinda says it all really....

greenmonsta

Where are these promises i've made?

Bah, too lazy to read all the way back, but I was referring to all those posts about how we would struggle when the rest of you attack us or something. If you didn't say that I apologize.

yeil

Bah, too lazy to read all the way back, but I was referring to all those posts about how we would struggle when the rest of you attack us or something. If you didn't say that I apologize.

I don't think I did but there isn't many of us left lol. Most quit.

yeil

Here, found one.

That's my promise? That's all you have?

That is not a promise of any sort it was my opinion that static wouldnt scratch the surface maybe wrong but far from a promise :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

That's my promise? That's all you have?

That is not a promise of any sort it was my opinion that static wouldnt scratch the surface maybe wrong but far from a promise :icon_confused:.

It was an assurance, a promise, a opinion? Really who cares?

You were wrong either way. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 180
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 1,663,804
Difference: 1,663,804

chart

Kinda says it all really....
[/spoil]
Wow! :O

yeil

It was an assurance, a promise, a opinion? Really who cares?

You were wrong either way. :icon_twisted:

We wasn't discussing whether it was right or wrong either way and I have already established I was wrong so again I ask you to stop bigging yourself up as I don't believe you did a thing and have only taken inactive villages apart from the few you took off nardex so please get off your high horse. I have said well done to static but the way you guys make out you destroyed the whole tribe but yet allos quit (due to RL but admitedly it was coincidental that it was during incomings but I wont comment on that because I don't know the full details) and others quit too, Which you just like us and everyone else has ate the inactive accounts.

DeletedUser

We wasn't discussing whether it was right or wrong either way and I have already established I was wrong so again I ask you to stop bigging yourself up as I don't believe you did a thing and have only taken inactive villages apart from the few you took off nardex so please get off your high horse. I have said well done to static but the way you guys make out you destroyed the whole tribe but yet allos quit (due to RL but admitedly it was coincidental that it was during incomings but I wont comment on that because I don't know the full details) and others quit too, Which you just like us and everyone else has ate the inactive accounts.

Yes, the accounts that suddenly stopped kicking AFTER we knocked down a few buildings, yes?

I'm noticing a direct correlation between Static -(attack)---> Orphan --(quit)---> Inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.