=rs=

DeletedUser

Really, messages such as these:

You will NEVER silence us!!!

DEATH to V V V
get a little tiresome after the 4th or 400th reading... Just a few observations that will hopefully stop my mailbox from being flooded:

1)RS declared war on us, not the other way around.

2)We actually have no desire to silence anyone. Go along live your lives, do your business. Attack our tribe and we attack back.

3)It is never the leaders who send these messages, but the poor little members getting creamed. Poor little members WAKE UP, and smell the coffee. Look at your stats, there are five people benefiting from this war from your tribe: Drakosa, House of One, DarkRaven9, Ceo_Fry, and Karpiz. The rest of you are getting eaten, or kicked out of the tribe to improve stats.

4)We do not deny we have lost villages of some of our inactive members to these players, but YOU HAVE FEWER TRIBE MEMBERS AND A HIGHER INACTIVE PERCENTAGE. I trust that some of you can do the math.

5) Poor, smaller members, you have been sold out by the larger members of your tribe. So, while VVV may die, most of you will not be around to see it. Make sure you ask darkraven9, drakosa, ceo_fry, House of One, and Karpiz how our crash and burn looked :)

End of my rant, I doubt that this will register for anyone not blinded by the anti-VVV propaganda, and my mailbox will continue to be flooded. But if I have reached but one poor, little, sold out member of RS and opened their eyes to a painful truth, I can live with the mail :) If all of you are content being sacrificed for the five players listed above, we can only thank you for your villages.

darkraven9

Thats one way to put it, I suppose :icon_rolleyes:

The other way is that we are all sick of V V V and of logging into TW each day to upgrade ex-barbs>check mail>log out so we are trying to have some fun. Oh, by the way I dont kick members because they lose villages. I kick them because they are disloyal, ex. when they ask for invites from you sods. surely you have received mails quite unlike to the one you posted here on the forum, (which I must say I am proud for the member who sent that :lol:)

Now, if you all in glorious V V V are freaking out, or poopin yerselves, or going barbarian then I understand. Correct: Us 5 are doing our job here in the north. But whos to say our tribemates arent on the same ship as us?

I wont speak for my whole tribe, although I am duke this is my opinion and all I know is that a few others share it: I for one am sick and tired of playing TW the same way for a year, stated above. Honestly, its a friggin game and we're going to have some fun against you guys. I am happy to see that there are others in this world outside of =RS= who are willing to do the same, and have been for a while now -salutes at TRN and HOPLON-

I know I can speak for me and my buds in K3/K4:
If we die, fine. Life goes on for us and in time we will forget all you so-called pros :icon_rolleyes:. But at least we will know that we kicked the tar out of you guys before we left. :icon_twisted:

If you dont like it, then quit attacking my mates and go after me, as you havent dared done it yet :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

4)We do not deny we have lost villages of some of our inactive members to these players, but YOU HAVE FEWER TRIBE MEMBERS AND A HIGHER INACTIVE PERCENTAGE. I trust that some of you can do the math.

i think for the "fewer tribe members" bit i just have to say one thing. PKs...

and the higher inactive percentage. let me see...

1 V V V 257.135.773 451.926.890 133 3.397.947 45019 10.039

14 =RS= 44.034.590 48.629.317 66 736.808 5367 9.061

and didn't -=SP=- have a lot more members before? so they kick out inactives... and 133 active players... i see, so when i mail a random player off V V V and a random player off of =RS= shall i see who replies first? :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and didn't -=SP=- have a lot more members before? so they kick out inactives... and 133 active players... i see, so when i mail a random player off V V V and a random player off of =RS= shall i see who replies first? :)

The time they reply doesn't say anything. One of them could be sleeping at that time, and be much more active the rest of the day then the other guy you mailed.

DeletedUser

/me Has a read, smiles goes back to nobling =RS= villas.

DeletedUser66702

i am mentioned here just because i've lost all my useless villages? :) way to go!!! :DD

also i would like to mention alexhoulton and Fenice(random numbers) and would like to thank them for those useless villas.. And i also would like to admit that VVV are still eating themselves :)

No offence, One Love \\//

DeletedUser

im not at each sides, or let's just say, neutral, but i think, in this topic.. i go with VVV, sorry SP, i mean now RS.. i think your leaders are trusted by SCIOVA, but they manipulate it as if they only 10 members in the tribe.. and only 1 leader, or lets say.. dictator..

DeletedUser

just open your eyes members of RS.. the duke of RS is just using all of you.. maybe, you may lost villages in the war, or being inactive, so do points, but the time and the effort that SCIOVA built and gifted to us, is now treated nothing and useless by your leaders.. what a mad? i hope your dictator will be renew, and you, members will see the real thing of being gone from SCIOVA .. and now being eaten by VVV..

darkraven9

just open your eyes members of RS.. the duke of RS is just using all of you.. maybe, you may lost villages in the war, or being inactive, so do points, but the time and the effort that SCIOVA built and gifted to us, is now treated nothing and useless by your leaders.. what a mad? i hope your dictator will be renew, and you, members will see the real thing of being gone from SCIOVA .. and now being eaten by VVV..

The members of =RS= are free to leave if they wish. Nobody is making them stay members of =RS=, so I am sure if people felt the way you feel they have done something about it.

Alfonso: you have no idea how we function, so dont blabber like an idiot about things you dont know. I dont take constructive criticism from people like you.. Furthermore, if I were a true dictator I would not have any barons backing me up. In the end, the only thing a duke can do that the barons cant is disband, and yes I believe that power should be very reserved.

You know, sometimes I wish tribes controlled which of their members were allowed to post on the externals as some people here either post useless crap, talk like an idiot, or beat a dead horse with what they post. You do all three my friend.

DeletedUser

Furthermore, if I were a true dictator I would not have any barons backing me up....

You know, sometimes I wish tribes controlled which of their members were allowed to post on the externals...

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but point out the hilarious incongruity of these two sentiments in the same post. If you are called a dictator, this post kinda explains why. But heck, if your tribe likes it, more power to you! I wish people would listen to me more... I need my house cleaned :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

<3 the Dictator-D :lol:

[Sung to The Discovery Channel Song]

"TW never gets old huh"
"Nope."
"Kinda makes you wanna.."
"Break into song"
"Yup."

"I love the villas"
"I love when their troop dies"
"I like big battles"
"I like to clear the guys"
"I like the whole world, except for maybe 5"

"Boom de yah da Boom de yah da"

DeletedUser

lmao, perfect.

Hmmmm, perhaps if I sang more often, people would listen to me... or run away screaming, ears bleeding

DeletedUser

nice one!.. well.. you see?? :lol:

<3 the Dictator-D :lol:

[Sung to The Discovery Channel Song]

"TW never gets old huh"
"Nope."
"Kinda makes you wanna.."
"Break into song"
"Yup."

"I love the villas"
"I love when their troop dies"
"I like big battles"
"I like to clear the guys"
"I like the whole world, except for maybe 5"

The members of =RS= are free to leave if they wish. Nobody is making them stay members of =RS=, so I am sure if people felt the way you feel they have done something about it.

Alfonso: you have no idea how we function, so dont blabber like an idiot about things you dont know. I dont take constructive criticism from people like you.. Furthermore, if I were a true dictator I would not have any barons backing me up. In the end, the only thing a duke can do that the barons cant is disband, and yes I believe that power should be very reserved.

You know, sometimes I wish tribes controlled which of their members were allowed to post on the externals as some people here either post useless crap, talk like an idiot, or beat a dead horse with what they post. You do all three my friend.

anyway.. im just having an opinion.. there's now wrong with that.. well, if your members like you of being that, then its good to you.. but is it good to your members?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the whole thing is just a puppet tribe. It is good for V V V though unlike puppet masters thought :)lol:), as we can enjoy the show - and it is free admission, whoever wants - join and enjoy, myself was too busy with other stuff, so, I missed some show (if it was something to miss).
Just remember INW history and think about the whole concept of =SP= and all the sudden they became big fighters attacking villages of players who stopped playing a year ago? Fenice was a nice guy and I believe he said Bye at least half a year ago, there is no even account left from him

/Goes back to own business

DeletedUser

=RS= is not a puppet tribe for anyone, except maybe TRN 2 :icon_eek:

@ fencie leaving: nooooooes :icon_cry: why did I not hear about this before? (seriously?) maybe I should start talking more with people again... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Gammlen, how do you know about it? Interesting :icon_biggrin:
Why do you care?
Yes, Fenice was the oldest member of V V V (at least by the time in the tribe :)) left, now it is me... Sad indeed. I wounder how nobling villages once belonged to person who left a game half a year ago is interesting and challenging. Nobling Barbarian villages is more challenging as there is always competition for them.
I was sentimental and moral enough and was for keeping INW in ally list even when they went downhill. They ran and hided in SCIOVA and now came out to play when people around them quited. It is like hiding under the bench until opponent team leaves and then go on field to score a goal. Nice play :lol:
Shame

Gammlen, here is an interesting quest for you - find out who from =RS= "won" some fenice villages and noble them back. Make sure that person is active to have more fun. You can try even mailing him saying that you will noble those villages and why. It is fun, I did it old times ;) Do it non-SCIOVA way

darkraven9

Gammlen- LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: niiiice...:lol:

Vojd: Trying to flame us for nobling a player of yours who happened to be inactive is really kind of amusing, as I get to see your old pnp reputation shine through in your posts even now after all this time.
If V V V has inactive players, its your problem, not ours :lol: But we are happy to clean up the mess and we are happy that you noticed. I would like to add that he was not inactive as somebody was actively defending with his account for a bit before he went barbarian... so lets be careful about what we say, shall we?
If he quit a half year ago, somebody has been sitting or playing his account, and went barbarian after we began attacks. Dont try to play this off as another one of your lame attempts to embarass us as it was just an everyday attempt by you guys to save face and stats by letting the account go, an act which you so vehemently accused us of doing not too long ago. If you are going to talk the talk, be so kind as to walk the walk :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gammlen- LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: niiiice...:lol:

Vojd: Trying to flame us for nobling a player of yours who happened to be inactive is really kind of amusing, as I get to see your old pnp reputation shine through in your posts even now after all this time.
If V V V has inactive players, its your problem, not ours :lol: But we are happy to clean up the mess and we are happy that you noticed. I would like to add that he was not inactive as somebody was actively defending with his account for a bit before he went barbarian... so lets be careful about what we say, shall we?
If he quit a half year ago, somebody has been sitting or playing his account, and went barbarian after we began attacks. Dont try to play this off as another one of your lame attempts to embarass us as it was just an everyday attempt by you guys to save face and stats by letting the account go, an act which you so vehemently accused us of doing not too long ago. If you are going to talk the talk, be so kind as to walk the walk :icon_wink:

oh is that so? :icon_rolleyes:

haha.. nice.. :lol::lol::lol:

anyway.. i just like to add up yeah.. SP/RS is not a puppet tribe, but how come TRN2 is?? hahaha.. sounds wonderful and interesting.. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

well that's TW..