=rs=

DeletedUser

Gammlen- LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: niiiice...:lol:

Vojd: Trying to flame us for nobling a player of yours who happened to be inactive is really kind of amusing, as I get to see your old pnp reputation shine through in your posts even now after all this time.
If V V V has inactive players, its your problem, not ours :lol: But we are happy to clean up the mess and we are happy that you noticed. I would like to add that he was not inactive as somebody was actively defending with his account for a bit before he went barbarian... so lets be careful about what we say, shall we?
If he quit a half year ago, somebody has been sitting or playing his account, and went barbarian after we began attacks. Dont try to play this off as another one of your lame attempts to embarass us as it was just an everyday attempt by you guys to save face and stats by letting the account "go, an act which you so vehemently accused us of doing not too long ago. If you are going to talk the talk, be so kind as to walk the walk :icon_wink:

darkraven9, I am not accusing you in everything. I am just saying that your decision to start playing when majority of the world finished or finishing looks n00bish or or even worse. Who prevented you from playing last 2 years? Scary V V V? Why did not you work with INW family, you had your own family and after kidum and omnana quited for how long did you lead until hiding in SCIOVA? Was that time too many active players around for you? You were feeling very unsafe. So, you waited for a year in SCIOVA until you neighbors stop playing to declare a "war" on them, right? Fenice probably put someone as AS and I guess no one really wanted to noble his villages or break the rules and at certain point (I recall it now) sitters were removed from long sat accounts and obviously he soon dropped abandoned - nice target for you. I do not care about those villages, nobody apart of you care about them (or you would never get them). I just wonder how it is different from what you said you did not like anymore. You declared a war on the villages that becomes abandoned? You should just said:
"We are tired from ourselves and our boring gameplay"
You are 2 years too late :lol:
I wonder how many of your players and sat accounts will ever be able to reach 500 villages mark, I bet 99% of them will drop abandoned before. So, I do not care, but you should have been worried that your opponents left the game if you were really looking for war/play. But apparently you do not.

darkraven9

Oh my gosh... I cannot believe my eyes when I read this post... it is so beyond me I almost cannot... no I definitely cant comprehend your logic at all! :icon_eek:

Your only making a huge excuse for your village loss to the RS group in K4... and you are accusing me of declaring war just when I realize your people are inactive... if I had realized your people were inactive I would have attacked them long ago before SCI and after I was INW. This is insane, now tell me why I cant say the same things to you for attacking SCIRON? Please elaborate.

Vojd, this is so pathetic I can hardly understand it, no, have I not made it clear enough? I am attacking you because you and your tribe annoy me... I could care less if the villages we take from you are inactive or not, and whether they are or not I cant truly know. You should know that I have no real way of knowing if a player is truly active... but I guess I should have guessed twice... after all you are... vojd... from V V V...

I do not mean to be completely rude, but, with all due respect though:

darkraven9, I am not accusing you in everything. I am just saying that your decision to start playing when majority of the world finished or finishing looks n00bish or or even worse.

These are your words I find shocking and hysterical... I would advise you to stay retired.

Jonasquinn

Your only making a huge excuse for your village loss to the RS group in K4...

VVV Ennoblements Against =RS=
=RS= Ennoblements Against V V V/V V V+

K4

noble.php

In a fight between a hundred men on one side and ten on the other, losses are not equal where there is one casualty on each side. The enemy loss is always reparable; it amounts to only one percent of his effectives. The loss of the guerrilla band requires more time to be repaired because it involves a soldier of ten percent of the operating forces.

You are losing, and losing badly, V V V haven't even treated this as a major conflict, you are just a little bit of excitement, in an area that is normally a sea of blue.

So I thank you for the excitement but your getting boring and old.

Have fun in world 36 =RS=.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok.

ooooooo, get you ;)

big man sending me a link to the wrong page! :O

wow, i'm presuming you had that prepared for a special "big man" occasion? aww :p

darkraven9

Jonas Brother:

That map is so incomplete its outrageous, even moreso than vojd's witless post above. Please include the rest of our conquers, as that map clearly does not show the other at least 50 conquers in K4 we made against you guys within the last few weeks....

And if I were like vojd, I would whine about those conquers of yours, as all but 5 or 6 are conquers of an abondoned player :lol:

You and your buddies in V V V never cease to amaze me in your half brained posts full of mistakes, lack of logic, and oftentimes just complete retardation...

Last edited:

Jonasquinn

DarkRaven your logic and thought process cease to amaze me.

First off the graphic i posted was the last two weeks, for you knowledge.

Your "war" has failed.
For these reasons.
1. You have yet to get participation from any other tribes in this matter, and that is what this started up as, you wanted to light a spark that would catch and all of W5 would war against V V V. You have failed there massively. Wow you did get the support of bicky but that doesn't count as bicky doesn't count.
2. Currently all of V V V has a total of 62,064 villages, =RS= has 4,785. That is 13 times more villages that V V V have over you. Which means for each V V V conquer =RS= would have to noble 13 V V V villages just to break even.
3. Now taking all that into consideration I will post what I found were the stats of K4 "war" V V V vs =RS=, 98 V V V ennoblements and 50 =RS= ennoblements. Not great numbers on V V V's part, but now to put that into context since each V V V conquer equals 13 =RS= conquers, You would need 1,224 more conquers, before V V V would begin to lose.

Now to show more proof you should just shut up and go away...

Mighty Mouse =RS= Conquers (don't worry bicky its an actual link)

If you look the last V V V conquer was 3hours ago, the last =RS= conquer against V V V family was 5 days ago, way to take a break.

So as i have said have fun in world 36 =RS= thanks for all the villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18695

Noob is a slang term for a new person in a community, group, or video game, and especially on the internet (see internet slang). . A noob usually means a bad player in a game, or someone who does not know the rules of a community. Being a noob is usually not a good thing.

In many Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG)s or other internet based games, the word noob is used very often. Noob can also mean someone that has a high level, but is not a skilled player. A person new to a game is often referred as a Newbie. The word can also be used to talk about a young player.

However lots of places (mainly internet forums and online games) use the word 'noob' differently to the word 'newb'. Where a 'newb' or 'newbie' is simply someone who is new to the forum/game/etc..., and a 'noob' or 'n00b' is someone who has no respect for the rules, does not want to do anything for themselves and generally acts like an idiot. So 'noob' has become an offensive term in a lot of places on the internet. To behave like a noob will often mean getting disrespect and lack of interest from other players. Once noob status has been initiated, you're a noob for life.

Noob's are usually referred to by the 1337 (pronounced "leet") or skilled players, who have marginally higher experience in the game.

The word "noob" or "newbie" originated in World War II. It was a word veterans used to describe new recruits.

Recently "noob" is used mainly just as a name to refer to other player's in various games (FPS, TPS, RPG, etc.) It's usually a derogatory term, but can be exchanged as a friendly greeting.

Also, noob is used as the meaning "a person who does not know anything" or alternately anyone that uses "TehLeader" as their forum persona.

A noob is sometimes confused with a "choob" (a person with nice things but has a low skill level).

Calling someone a noob outside of a video game environment is an legal offense in Michigan, Kentucky, and Alabama if you are under the age of 13.

CBA to read all your post.

Noob is just a shit player xD.

Newb is new to the community.

darkraven9

Our motives in =RS= are only open for speculation, you are V V V which means you DONT know what we are doing. Now about the other tribes joining in, I have no control over that, and its only been almost a month =RS= has been formed. I would hope that anybody joining in would jump in with me unless they already had all the plans, also I think most other dukes in W5 arent as decisive (or stubborn :lol:) as I am. As for the K4 war, sure, the stats show we are losing. But so far on the real lines we have pushed you guys back there, no doubt about it. And tell me how many of those 98 conquers were against lawless88, gigarange, and crustu, our inactives, but I will stop before I find myself whining over the same stuff vojd does.

As for the last =RS= conquer being five days ago, I'll go and get something myself today. Our next wave of fifty conquers will come again soon. Peace, loser :icon_twisted:

If you have ready any of my posts replying to your leaders on this forum you would see I have already addressed each issue you have brought up. So unless you get all the facts you can shut up and go away. Play on, jonas brother...

DeletedUser18695

LOL wave of 50 villages, funny.

Ima ask my spy(S) in your tribe xD. There are quite a few xD.

DeletedUser

thats dirty play from ghetto, but then what else do we expect?

DeletedUser

You have failed there massively. Wow you did get the support of bicky but that doesn't count as bicky doesn't count.

i'm not on anyones side, it's just i like to make those big tribes mad on this game. :p

and i like =RS= so much that i am the one in BarBar asking to get rid of the NAP. :icon_redface: and this is me we're talking about. :p

Mighty Mouse =RS= Conquers (don't worry bicky its an actual link)

yay! so who's winning? :lol:

DeletedUser

Our motives in =RS= are only open for speculation, you are V V V which means you DONT know what we are doing. Now about the other tribes joining in, I have no control over that, and its only been almost a month =RS= has been formed. I would hope that anybody joining in would jump in with me unless they already had all the plans, also I think most other dukes in W5 arent as decisive (or stubborn :lol:) as I am. As for the K4 war, sure, the stats show we are losing. But so far on the real lines we have pushed you guys back there, no doubt about it. And tell me how many of those 98 conquers were against lawless88, gigarange, and crustu, our inactives, but I will stop before I find myself whining over the same stuff vojd does.

Who were going to join?:S

darkraven9

Its a small world, jezuz, and you arent as smart as you think.

DeletedUser

Yes actually he is, I'd take Jezuz being leader over you any day, just way it out, TSE....=RS=...Hmm...I wonder which I would rather choose...

Plus Jezuz's spy network knows no end...it's sickening.