=rs=

DeletedUser

It's enough with that I'm smarter than RS together. You got lfkd who already are an enemy of VVV. TDD will most likely not attack as well, they got better plans. Sciova is 50/50 last message I read from lucky was complains over people who doesn't support when requested.

Are you waiting for Hoplon to launch a major super offensive move that will turn the tide?:)

DeletedUser

Yes actually he is, I'd take Jezuz being leader over you any day, just way it out, TSE....=RS=...Hmm...I wonder which I would rather choose...

Plus Jezuz's spy network knows no end...it's sickening.

Nice to see you back Daikou. I'm back as well from what students call "Exam" periods(havn't been here for a litle longer than two weeks)".:)

Sciova planned to send people into RS that wanted to fight VVV depending on if it went good or not to keep themself safe. It's a smat move from Sciova in a way but it could have been done better from my view.:S

Not to mention that the lfkd people want to merge into their own "single" tribe now. I always thought that with the last spamming about their merge situation they would merge into Sci when they got breached. Mainly it's because DFB went a bit inactive, however it doesn't look like their leaders want to(though they might just split the members between and stay as two tribes, in this case it'll be the close to same senario).:p

Is that the tribe you're waiting for raven?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonasquinn

It's enough with that I'm smarter than RS together. You got lfkd who already are an enemy of VVV. TDD will most likely not attack as well, they got better plans. Sciova is 50/50 last message I read from lucky was complains over people who doesn't support when requested.

Are you waiting for Hoplon to launch a major super offensive move that will turn the tide?:)

You forgot TRN2 :icon_redface:... Watch Out!

DeletedUser

:O

So is that the mighty secret tribe that's going to safe RS?:p

DeletedUser

in fact i think HOPLON is allied to TRN 2 as well...

i think it's those 3 vs. V V V...

DeletedUser

But I still don't see how they would win against VVV. It's the Ant VS Elephant senario. :p

darkraven9

D'OH! You got us! Damn, no point in playing now :icon_eek:

jezuz, daikou, jonasbrother, vojd, andrew, gg07... and all you others whining:
you are talking as if =RS's goal is to become the #1 tribe, or to rule the world... honestly we are having fun with a war!

FFS!

Get yer heads outta yer arses and shaddap, play TW and quit yer bitchin!

If you guys are so sure, then stop pissing and moaning on the forums and do what you do in game, and let us do the same.

Unless I am mistaken, I would say it seems as though I smell some uneasiness in the air...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sciova planned to send people into RS that wanted to fight VVV depending on if it went good or not to keep themself safe. It's a smat move from Sciova in a way but it could have been done better from my view.:S

Why have I not been informed about this? As a Council member of SCIOVA and a close friend to darky I would have known about it before it even happened... As I did know of RS forming before it did.

SCIOVA didn't put any restraints on people who wanted to move to RS, or RS members wanting over to OVA. It is their choice after all, not ours. We did however certainly NOT encourage our members to join a tribe fighting our allies.

If SCIOVA wanted to fight VVV we wouldn't use such tactics when outright barrage is so much more practical, for both sides. TribalCloak'n'Dagger is fun for a couple players while a real war is fun for many. I don't think W5 has really seen a proper war for a long time, except maybe TSE vs who ever the hell they're fighting now who do quite well at this. It would all turn into a "we join your side and call it a win" kind of war (very much like SCIR0N vs VVV) and that's not something that will keep things fun over long periods of time. Better to call a shovel a shovel and not a spade and then go smack somebody in the nuts with it.

The above message was an attempt at a reflected message to clear out the misconception in jezuz mind (or spy network) that SCIOVA is undermining VVV by giving them "free villages". If anybody feel like flaming, go ahead, I like it... seriously :icon_eek:

For the record: My personal biases (all of them) do not reflect the general opinion of SCIOVA. Me cheering at RS in their conflict vs VVV does not equal SCIOVA supporting RS vs VVV, that is only me being a prick who thinks that the underdogs should get some love too! Yes, I am a hypocrite, and this is the internet, have a good night.

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh... I cannot believe my eyes when I read this post... it is so beyond me I almost cannot... no I definitely cant comprehend your logic at all! :icon_eek:

Your only making a huge excuse for your village loss to the RS group in K4... and you are accusing me of declaring war just when I realize your people are inactive... if I had realized your people were inactive I would have attacked them long ago before SCI and after I was INW. This is insane, now tell me why I cant say the same things to you for attacking SCIRON? Please elaborate.

Vojd, this is so pathetic I can hardly understand it, no, have I not made it clear enough? I am attacking you because you and your tribe annoy me... I could care less if the villages we take from you are inactive or not, and whether they are or not I cant truly know. You should know that I have no real way of knowing if a player is truly active... but I guess I should have guessed twice... after all you are... vojd... from V V V...

I do not mean to be completely rude, but, with all due respect though:

These are your words I find shocking and hysterical... I would advise you to stay retired.

I am not making excuses, and it is pathetic, you right. That was my point. All your declarations and decision to start playing after 2 years of doing WHAT? I just had another opinion about you. I did not know that INW kept alliance only because you were afraid of V V V. Well, you said everything yourself. I am not attacking SCIR0N and there is no war with them either - did you see anyone coming here and making statements like you? :lol: People just eat as I they like.
I never even noticed any of your village gain and I have absolute 0 interest to it. I did not really have time to play actively for some time or I would have 300 villages more. I do not consider it as a war either. I consider it as a nice target for people who wants some practice. I also do not care that you noble some ex-V V V villages that drop or would drop abandoned. In half a year they will become abandoned again anyway :lol:
Your as well as TRN2 position have 0 strategic interest and you can noble villages as long as no one else wants them. I really do not mind, enjoy.
I was just sentimental, feeling bad about my decision to keep alliance with INW. Logically, you should have been declared on SCIOVA who killed your family after all. But it is you...

DeletedUser

TribalCloak'n'Dagger is fun for a couple players while a real war is fun for many. I don't think W5 has really seen a proper war for a long time, except maybe TSE vs who ever the hell they're fighting now who do quite well at this. It would all turn into a "we join your side and call it a win" kind of war (very much like SCIR0N vs VVV) and that's not something that will keep things fun over long periods of time.

So.. R2 vs. the LFKSci family alliance isn't a proper war?

DeletedUser

Beyond the TSE vs HOP wars, R2Tru vs sci/lfkd is by far the best war i've seen yet, too bad I don't get to participate in this one, lol.

Best of luck to Daz and Rowan on killin off Sci lil by lil. Yes I am talking about R2Tru over =rs=...why...because =rs= is crap, pretty simple. And taking 50 vills at a time is not a good thing to brag about considering I did that to HOP in our war within a week or two, add me and rm07theis together and we hit 100vills in a week alone. No preparations or anything.

=rs= .... grow a set of nuts and do something truly spectacular or just donate your vills to VVV/VVV+ and let them make better use of em'.

Ps. Nice to see ya back too Jezuz, I've been busy with studying my job in the army, really weird stuff man, it's basically "hurry up and wait" here.

DeletedUser

Sounds as a hell Daikou.:p

Yea, ordinary you got one squad leader making operation which why you and Rm07 were assigned all the time. Problem was that none could keep up with both of you.

However in turn Slingzaar poped up and learnt how to make operations. One of his first posts or messages were that he planned to become a Baron(didn't went that quick as he thoguht though). However he became one after doing operations that were good enough.

And yes, we got an enemy or rather enemies. Which our diplomacy list do show as well:

Enemies
DFB terminate
PKs terminate
SCIR0S terminate
SCIR0N terminate
SCIOVA terminate
SCIRSA terminate
SCIRNA terminate
=RS= terminate
DL terminate
5SUN5 terminate

Our war is quite clear. And no need to play with words, I'm back now and those are not my words. They come from your forum way back, RS were going to fight VVV and people who wanted to fight VVV could join. /In turn Sciova could be safe and support RS. Which relates to the complains a few days back about inactivity and lack of support movements.

Well more or less we aren't blind, we all know how things works.

And Darky, we're just talking back.:)

We got too many enemies to label each one as a war, so we just label them as enemies and mention one time to time. We'll go more aggressive on our side as well, however that happens when it do.:)

darkraven9

I am not making excuses, and it is pathetic, you right. That was my point. All your declarations and decision to start playing after 2 years of doing WHAT?

Vojd, I started W5 very late. VERY LATE. My very first village was in K4, so I have spent the last 2 years catching up to the rest of you and gaining the weapons needed to fight. Thats what I have been doing.

I just had another opinion about you. I did not know that INW kept alliance only because you were afraid of V V V. Well, you said everything yourself. I am not attacking SCIR0N and there is no war with them either - did you see anyone coming here and making statements like you?

Vojd... your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Yes, there is a war with SCIRON from V V V! Metaller officially declared it right here on the forums!!!

And no, nobody has made a statement like me because nobody else is declaring war on you at the moment, so yeah... dont see your point...

I never even noticed any of your village gain and I have absolute 0 interest to it. I did not really have time to play actively for some time or I would have 300 villages more.

Those 300 villages wouldnt impress me as they would all have been internally nobled...

You should have been declared on SCIOVA who killed your family after all. But it is you...

You know nothing on this issue. INW was quite dead before SCIOVA graciously accepted my request for a new home.

And why would I declare on SCIOVA when V V V is so much more fun? Almost all of my old friends in V V V are gone, so I see no shame in hitting you.

=rs= .... grow a set of nuts and do something truly spectacular or just donate your vills to VVV/VVV+ and let them make better use of em'.

I thought declaring on #1 tribe would establish the nutsack, but I forgot that we have total asshats lingering... either way, what would you suggest, oh dumbass sage?

And Darky, we're just talking back.:)

I can respect that :)

DeletedUser

booooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg, come on Darkraven, show us the stats to back you up. :)