SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

Integritous,

yes, I say you are lying as always. If this is part of a conversation between KG, Valoki and me, why can't you prove it and at least show that I was part of this conversation? - as it is currently only your sick logic which is linking anyone from [BA] to this "1 message conversation of 1 people" evidence. I think that is not so hard, if you have a whole conversation, do a favour yourself and back your creditibility!

I mean, this is a single message from a SABRE leader describing a plan. It doesn't have anything from either KG (who has been I think already substituted by Menno that time, but well, who cares, right, you said he was there!) or me, that is your assumption - again - which is not backed by a single letter in your so-called evidence.

It is also funny that your 'trusted source' granted you such a mail, but if there were only KG, Valoki and me there, who is the source? Oh, I'm sure you haven't thought it over properly when set up the stage.

Seriously Inty, your desperate trying is just getting pathetic. You've gathered/constructed a single mail, posted it completely out of context (you told it is part of a whole conversation, right?), and pretexted it on the way you seem fit. I ask you again, Prophet, please show an actual response from me to this plan and show a response from KG as well, since we in theory were there, right? Really, at the very least, construct something! You're so great in that, right?

Do you remember your IGM saying you'll side up with MOJO, destroy HORDE and turn against us? By the same logic, that was a transcript of a secret conversation between you, Shinra, and anyone I feel approrpiate to link to that threat, right? I mean, nothing can prove that anyone else but you were aware of it, but no worries, I can always assume that and present it as an evidence and say that was part of a whole conversation.

Prove your points. Not just assume, twist and lie. That could be the motto of everything you said in the past month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(who has been I think already substituted by Menno that time, but well, who cares, right, you said he was there!)

In all fairness, I was on a holiday at the date mentioned in Inte's time stamp. If the conversation ever took place and took place on that date, I'm going to have to quote Shaggy in saying that "it wasn't me".

DeletedUser

Can anyone else read the title of this thread? Go bugger off and do your ridiculous bull$hitting elsewhere MM. This is a SABRE / Wisdom war thread. Your posting on here only reinforces our view that you have manufactured this war.

kitex1

doesn't mm_hun's posts all the time count as spam?

I'll go call the mod.

kitex1

Some stats :D

Side 1:
Tribes: Wise S Wisdom
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,044
Side 2: 61
Difference: 983

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 445
Side 2: 22
Difference: 423

image.php

DeletedUser

doesn't mm_hun's posts all the time count as spam?

I'll go call the mod.

given it was Wisdom which greatly contributed to this turning into a [BA] vs Wisdom thread by this post in which allegations are made that [BA] is conspiring with SABRE against Wisdom ... i do not see how this is offtopic. The direct quote:

Thing is though guys, if that's really what happened, why do you think more than 2/3 of the SABRE family remain loyal to Wisdom? Why do you think many of them are now turning their own axe to those hallowed names like "Valoki," and "Talius Brute," who we've proven worked with BA leaders to conspire against us?

Wisdom attacked [BA] in this thread, i shall not fault them for defending themselves. Likewise, if [BA] attacks Wisdom in a thread about a [BA] war i shall not fault Wisdom for defending themselves.

But given that the discussion centers around the question whether or not SABRE and [BA] had a diplomatic masterplan to conquer the south and at the same time destroy Wisdom from four sides ... i find the only post regarding this that's infractable to be the one i'm responding to.

That being said: i'll get out of the way so you boys&girls can merrily continue with the PnP.

grabs some popcorn :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

given it was Wisdom which greatly contributed to this turning into a [BA] vs Wisdom thread by this post in which allegations are made that [BA] is conspiring with SABRE against Wisdom ... i do not see how this is offtopic. The direct quote:

Wisdom attacked [BA] in this thread, i shall not fault them for defending themselves. Likewise, if [BA] attacks Wisdom in a thread about a [BA] war i shall not fault Wisdom for defending themselves.

But given that the discussion centers around the question whether or not SABRE and [BA] had a diplomatic masterplan to conquer the south and at the same time destroy Wisdom from four sides ... i find the only post regarding this that's infractable to be the one i'm responding to.

That being said: i'll get out of the way so you boys&girls can merrily continue with the PnP.

Can i get some of that, and you're right, this is all good, funny PnP, and shouldn't be infractionaterized (yeah thats right :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

it was that Slipperynoob!!!!

It wasnt me it was susie.

Back on topic.

So how does sabre feel about how our nukes are built, to their troop loss?

Did you learn anything?

Just kidding! Lol.

Halliburton5

Well they are learning a little bit, they tried to retake a village after I nobled it. Sorry about all the HC sitting around in there.

A village here or there to them, probably some of our noobs. Yeah, just looked at the stats. The last village lost to them was one of our noobest noobs.

kitex1

Well they are learning a little bit, they tried to retake a village after I nobled it. Sorry about all the HC sitting around in there.

A village here or there to them, probably some of our noobs. Yeah, just looked at the stats. The last village lost to them was one of our noobest noobs.

without checking the stats I'm putting my money on sumo!

netjakdim

Your posting on here only reinforces our view that you have manufactured this war.

Sir you really must pay some attention to Inty or even Slippery your logic astounds and amazes me. By the statement above one could presume that BA is entirely innocent and since I am posting here as well perhaps it would suit your personal gain that 13th was considered the mastermind of everything.
Shoot I could even go out on a limb and say that we masterminded the BH/Titans war since I have posted there as well.

If you have proof of something please feel free to post it I am sure the rest of the world would love to see the truth in black and white. If you do not feel safe in posting it on the forums you could always mail it to me.

Until then though I guess I will have to believe what you post and be suspicious of Wisdom families thoughts of Sir Marticus and 13th Family.
This is quite a shame becuase I do believe I was beginning to build a good picture of Inty and Sumos

DeletedUser

Sir you really must pay some attention to Inty or even Slippery your logic astounds and amazes me. By the statement above one could presume that BA is entirely innocent and since I am posting here as well perhaps it would suit your personal gain that 13th was considered the mastermind of everything.
Shoot I could even go out on a limb and say that we masterminded the BH/Titans war since I have posted there as well.

If you have proof of something please feel free to post it I am sure the rest of the world would love to see the truth in black and white. If you do not feel safe in posting it on the forums you could always mail it to me.

Until then though I guess I will have to believe what you post and be suspicious of Wisdom families thoughts of Sir Marticus and 13th Family.
This is quite a shame becuase I do believe I was beginning to build a good picture of Inty and Sumos

Oh dear. I honestly thought more of than that SIR.
This is a Wisdom / SABRE thread, and yet [BA] continues to interfere despite a serious accusation being levelled at them. That was my point. If you can point out at what time and where anything similar was accused of 13th then I'm all ears!

DeletedUser

Loved this. never had a mod before who actually sensed what was going on in the world by the pnp. keep it going Bad..

DeletedUser

This is a Wisdom / SABRE thread, and yet [BA] continues to interfere despite a serious accusation being levelled at them. That was my point.

Quite a sick / twisted statement.

By the way, besides I'm almost sure the conversation didn't happen on Skype at all, I'm still requesting for any proof which could prove that I was actually participating in the said "conversation" (though it is just Inty who could call a single comment from a single person a conversation and also fully believe that such a term is appropriate for a random half post of someone). According to the lovely "transcript" (have we seen any Wisdom player whining for placing a single comment from a theoretical conversation out of context?), let's face with the fact: the whole "transcripts" consist only a possible war plan of a SABRE leader.

By checking it to the last letter, I have to say that though Integritous has sold it as the most solid proof of me actually hiring SABRE to attack poor Wisdom, as far as I'm concerned, my name is not in the transcript, there are no comments from me nor there are any reference to me at all. Basically, as if I wouldn't be there at all and someone would just try to twist a random comment, using some rhetorical phrases, and trying to turn it into a "proof".

So, again: where am I in that converation, dear accusers?

You know, everyone is full with such "evidences". Those are, if intentionally presented as the truth, called blatant lies, otherwise opinions or assumptions. Now if even this "skype conversation" is constructed (I know, it was the "trusted source", not Inty! Shlomzi told exactly the same!)...

DeletedUser

Quite a sick / twisted statement.

By the way, besides I'm almost sure the conversation didn't happen on Skype at all, I'm still requesting for any proof which could prove that I was actually participating in the said "conversation" (though it is just Inty who could call a single comment from a single person a conversation and also fully believe that such a term is appropriate for a random half post of someone). According to the lovely "transcript" (have we seen any Wisdom player whining for placing a single comment from a theoretical conversation out of context?), let's face with the fact: the whole "transcripts" consist only a possible war plan of a SABRE leader.

By checking it to the last letter, I have to say that though Integritous has sold it as the most solid proof of me actually hiring SABRE to attack poor Wisdom, as far as I'm concerned, my name is not in the transcript, there are no comments from me nor there are any reference to me at all. Basically, as if I wouldn't be there at all and someone would just try to twist a random comment, using some rhetorical phrases, and trying to turn it into a "proof".

So, again: where am I in that converation, dear accusers?

You know, everyone is full with such "evidences". Those are, if intentionally presented as the truth, called blatant lies, otherwise opinions or assumptions. Now if even this "skype conversation" is constructed (I know, it was the "trusted source", not Inty! Shlomzi told exactly the same!)...

Hmmm, I would look up the definition of sick / twisted if I were you. Clearly you need re-educating. Judging by your tone in this, you sound a little....shaken, perhaps?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I would look up the definition of sick / twisted if I were you. Clearly you need re-educating. Judging by your tone in this, you sound a little....shaken, perhaps?

Shaken? :lol: By what? Not you surely haha :lol:

netjakdim

Oh dear. I honestly thought more of than that SIR.
This is a Wisdom / SABRE thread, and yet [BA] continues to interfere despite a serious accusation being levelled at them. That was my point. If you can point out at what time and where anything similar was accused of 13th then I'm all ears!

Why thank you for thinking more of me sir, I try to be as fair as I can when we are not involved in the war. However as one of the representatives in Wisdom I am trying to point out to you to be a little more clear in your accusations. As you may or may not have noticed we have some talented people in this world and such a statement can easily be construed the wrong way such as I just demonstrated.
MM HUN is here trying to defend himself. I know he would probably have taken part in the conversation anyway as he is a leader and needs to stay up on world events for continuing success of his Tribe.
I thouroughly do enjoy the posts back and forth between MM and Inte I have really started paying attention to just about every sentence and trying to see how many ways something can be taken. I think this war has done a lot of good for me as sometimes I was completly lost in the BA/Storm thread.

Integritous

Okay, okay, enough of the sick/twisted shizzle.

I have to say Badlap has been pretty on target, it's nice to see a mod who gives a crap and sticks around.

I hate to point out what i thought was obvious, but the Valoki post I quoted was not from his IM chat with MM Hun and Killer. It was his reporting of that chat to his trusted circle.

But my FAVOURITE development in all this is to watch MM squirm his way through a response without actually denying such a chat took place! Hahaha at least it reaffirms my view that he sees himself as a good and honest sort, just a bit, um... "off" with this one. Come on MM, I BEG you to deny that chat took place, I promise I don't have any excerpts of it to post once you do! :icon_redface:

Funny too now with this quite MAJOR development of BA attacking our allies in OUR Ks in defence of SABRE? Surely a coincidence, right? Because we all know BA had no interest in this conflict whatsoever.

If only Integritous wasn't such a mean jerk to tribes that threaten Wisdom! We could have avoided this whole thing if he'd just lie down and roll over like the other BA vassals. :icon_rolleyes: