SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

Seems to me that there's a member of Sci council right here claiming that argie's tribe whatever it was belonged to Scir0s...

Hi said:
naz5 on 30.01. at 21:55
Creating to all dear VVV families :)
We just want to inform u that [player]Argie[/player] is in tribe belong to SCIR0S so please don't attack him :)
They villages were taken by VVV families, i hope u return them, please :)

If u have any question, please contact [player]domus[/player] ,[player]Blub de Vis[/player] or me :)

Regards
Fun Girl

andrew6ca on 30.01. at 23:28
Hello naz.

So let me see if i understand this.
1. Argie is in a SCIROS protected Tribe? A tribe that as of 12 hours ago was not listed as under the protection of you
2. Is still not listed on your tribe page.
3. No diplomacy info was sent to us before my players started attacking.
4. AND you wish all villages returned.

Just want some clarity here.

naz5 on 30.01. at 23:36
It's a temporary tribe before he moves on in our main tribe.
So, this tribe will be disband after a period of the time :)
I wish ur players give back what they took, because most of the villages were cleaned by us with above 400 nukes.
U can understand this situation, we r ally and we helped each others with along time.

andrew6ca on 30.01. at 23:38
I understand much.
If this was the case, you should have told us BEFORE hand or kept him in your tribe to internally noble him.

My players have all spent much time and resources building Nobles and attacking. So you want them all returned?

One more thing, how many people did you mail this request to?

naz5 on 30.01. at 23:46
I don't think they spent much time than us , we wait 250 hours until our nukes reach their targets *_*.
I don't say we r totally right but u can understand what i mean and the hard work we done to clean his villages.
They took until now 10 villages and they r not that much to return.

andrew6ca on 30.01. at 23:50
Adigie is almost totally claimed in our forums.
That means many nobles and attacks are on the way.
So the 10 are only the beginning.

He is red, you tell us after we have a campaign. Look where he is. This should not be a surprise as we surround him. The minute he went red there were claims.

naz5 on 30.01. at 23:55
Is there any way to stop the attacks?

andrew6ca today at 00:03
My dear, as i told you every one of him villages are listed in our forums. Most are claimed.

Your list mass mail to every VVV and VVV+ player didn't help. You pointed on the map where some red was. The claimed and attacked as is our way.

What was the point in sending him to another tribe, who is red to everyone and not tell us first.

Iw we dont stop, you are unhappy. If i ask my players to stop, they are unhappy.

naz5 today at 00:08
We could do a deal, what about leave his villages in k7 for us and we will leave his villages in other continents for ur tribe :)
most we his villages in k17 have been cleaned by us ^^
I think it will be ok like this?

andrew6ca today at 00:12
I understand what you say.

Im not telling my members to stop.

You noble it, i guess its yours. Same on our end.

You should have told me first, or kept him in SCIROS.
Nothi can do about it now.

naz5 today at 00:18
Ok, thanx for ur help :)
I really glad to talk with u :d
So, i will go back to the old rule "reports take back every thing".
I have a cleaning reports for most of the villages, i will send them to the players who took them :)
I think it's ok, if i take them by this way ;)

andrew6ca today at 00:22
Good luck with that.

NAZ5

Dazrield Just G.T.H
If ur villages were near me, They were been kicked by me to the dark hell.
I lied in that message when I said it belong to our tribe, It was just under my protection.
I handle every responsibility of that message on my back.

So don't try to make fun of others by my message.
Hint:
I'm not from Sci council.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Weren't you then? I thought gambi revoked your privs when he dropped Lillas, shrekks and most everyone elses. My mistake.

NAZ5

Weren't you then? I thought gambi revoked your privs when he dropped Lillas, shrekks and most everyone elses. My mistake.
Do u think is it easy to reach our council as reaching ur play hood council :p
Lillas & shrekks r best of the best and i don't think there will be women like them in this world.

Another Hint:
I WILL NEVER BE in sci council so don't bother ur self.

DeletedUser

Do u think is it easy to reach our council as reaching ur play hood council :p
Lillas & shrekks r best of the best and i don't think there will be women like them in this world.

Couldn't agree more, I'd have shot Shrekk an invite too but she was quitting. And it's not me that'd said anything bad about Lilla, talk to your dukes about that, I think she's one of the best players in Scir0s I've seen.

Another Hint:
I WILL NEVER BE in sci council so don't bother ur self.

Didn't we already cover this in my last post? Or are you just short on some pwnage that you need to come to the PnP and make each point twice? Maybe you could reply by saying 'Daz! I already said I'd never be in council, don't you listen? I'll smack your villages! T_T'

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more, I'd have shot Shrekk an invite too but she was quitting. And it's not me that'd said anything bad about Lilla, talk to your dukes about that, I think she's one of the best players in Scir0s I've seen.

Didn't we already cover this in my last post? Or are you just short on some pwnage that you need to come to the PnP and make each point twice? Maybe you could reply by saying 'Daz! I already said I'd never be in council, don't you listen? I'll smack your villages! T_T'

i'm still here... ^^ but nice to here that... ^^

DeletedUser

Dazrield Just G.T.H
If ur villages were near me, They were been kicked by me to the dark hell.
Sorry to interrupt your wishfull thinking, but You better ask grandpa daft for support or you'll be kicked first in to the dark hell.:p

i am that special on this game :)
No, you are just a dumb n00b, and you'll remain that till you quit.

I have been thinking...
Who have sci defeated on the W5 server in a war?
So i started counting, and i counted "0" defeated enemies. :D - rofl LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ignoring your first comment about me, to your "thinking" agree.

DUMBUMCLUM

well, in all fairness rowan, with the help of the LFKD and a family branch, they hurt R2 enough to contribute to their disbanding (although Ill be verbally raped for saying that).... so call that .5 tribes.

DeletedUser

Sorry to interrupt your wishfull thinking, but You better ask grandpa daft for support or you'll be kicked first in to the dark hell.:p

No, you are just a dumb n00b, and you'll remain that till you quit.

I have been thinking...
Who have sci defeated on the W5 server in a war?
So i started counting, and i counted "0" defeated enemies. :D - rofl LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not a granpa yet though if I was I would certainly enjoy that as I love children (well maybe except for you because you not well behaved your age bias should get you banned from here)

As for wars, well here is the list:

1st War - can't remember their name, mostly made up of players from Hong Kong and Taiwan, gone.

2nd War - K.O. family, defeated K.O.1, signed a NAP with K.O.2 (normus tribe) Some K.O.1 members ran to mostly DFB and we hunted most of those down, though I can't honestly say we got them all, but they were removed from K77 and K78.

3rd War - The LFKD (primarily PKs and DFB). Not conclusive, though they pretty much kicked us off K75 so give them a tiny advantage.

4th War - R2. Gone (oh no here comes the 'We are still here!" Yes we know and we are hunting you down).

5th War - The VVV Family and TSE (remnants of R2 in the South). The fun has just begun.

Ok child now tell me what you have done in your 2+ years playing this game besides building pretty villages.

DeletedUser

2nd War - K.O. family, defeated K.O.1, signed a NAP with K.O.2 (normus tribe) Some K.O.1 members ran to mostly DFB and we hunted most of those down, though I can't honestly say we got them all, but they were removed from K77 and K78.

3rd War - The LFKD (primarily PKs and DFB). Not conclusive, though they pretty much kicked us off K75 so give them a tiny advantage.

You guys failed to remove the K78/K88's.. thus you bargained for those players villags with DFB in exchange for an Alliance, can't recall. I think that qualifies as a gift, purchase, or negotiation... merchant war maybe?

DeletedUser

You guys failed to remove the K78/K88's.. thus you bargained for those players villags with DFB in exchange for an Alliance, can't recall. I think that qualifies as a gift, purchase, or negotiation... merchant war maybe?

Try reading it again, never said anything about DFB on K78/88, I was referring to the KO players that joined DFB. That occurred during the early days of The LFKD war and most of the fighting was in the West at the start of that war. In the east we finished off KO1 before moving on to DFB.

We never had an alliance with DFB so there is nothing for you to recall or make up as you go along.

DeletedUser

Try reading it again, never said anything about DFB on K78/88, I was referring to the KO players that joined DFB. That occurred during the early days of The LFKD war and most of the fighting was in the West at the start of that war. In the east we finished off KO1 before moving on to DFB.

We never had an alliance with DFB so there is nothing for you to recall or make up as you go along.

Maybe it was an alliance, maybe a NAP and you're right, I shouldn't just be recalling when I have such nifty screenshots :)

dfbproposal1.png

DeletedUser

Maybe it was an alliance, maybe a NAP and you're right, I shouldn't just be recalling when I have such nifty screenshots :)

dfbproposal1.png

You attempted to argue that what I wrote was wrong and failed. Stick to what I actually said, not what you think I said - Rowan claimed SCIR0S never won any war and I showed him the actual facts.

The details of our negotiations with The LFKD are not relevant. The war ended in stalemate, we negotiated an end to the war. I did not claim we won that war.

So now please tell me whats your point?

DeletedUser

Not a granpa yet though if I was I would certainly enjoy that as I love children (well maybe except for you because you not well behaved your age bias should get you banned from here)

As for wars, well here is the list:

1st War - can't remember their name, mostly made up of players from Hong Kong and Taiwan, gone.

4th War - R2. Gone (oh no here comes the 'We are still here!" Yes we know and we are hunting you down).

5th War - The VVV Family and TSE (remnants of R2 in the South). The fun has just begun.

Ok child now tell me what you have done in your 2+ years playing this game besides building pretty villages.
lolz dafty, i don't make any insinuations about your rl, i just refer to your age.:p
You see, not all of us lower themselves to the pathetic low level wiggy is on.

wierd. :/
I don't see/find any declarations.:p
even in the early stages you seemed to have a weak council that doesn't have the guts to make an actual declaration when there is a war.

Hong kong players, honestly though, but most asian players arn't worth anything.:p - gratz? :/

K.O. was a family, and it survived, you din't defeat them at all, you merged them.
You betrayed their leader by keeping his account.
LFKD: you "lost" a bit ground on a K.
You cleaned them off K78/88 because they all went bored?, quited? etc?
YOu n00bled them untill they pretty much deleted.

R2 - what an awesome win that was, din't it? yet again no declaration, yet again no victory.
sci had 60000 villages by that time?
PKs family merge machine that is 80000 - 20000
Nope, that are pretty much the same odds then sci vs KO.

V V V and tse - result is still unknown, but you better prepare to merger with good ol' PKs, because your family is about to get thinner. :)

I have had pretty much fun the past 2 years, met interesting people, learned a lot about the game, etc etc.
Met many pathetic people (guess who:p)
Erm, i am not building pretty villages old man, 75% of your members build those.:p

DeletedUser

lol thats a great post by wiggy to finish it off....

paraphrased

We recruit noobs....and most of us have never fought a war...
At 20:1 odds we should be able to take out R2's isolated players in our core but just to be safe lets NAP with PK fam so we don't get our asses handed to us.