SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

K.O. was a family, and it survived, you din't defeat them at all, you merged them.
You betrayed their leader by keeping his account.
LFKD: you "lost" a bit ground on a K.
You cleaned them off K78/88 because they all went bored?, quited? etc?
YOu n00bled them untill they pretty much deleted.

True .. SCI recruit 1/2 of K.O.1 refugee who doesn't know how to fight war and another 1/2 go to DFB.

After that SCI merge with K.O.2 just to defeat DFB in K78/88 area.

DeletedUser

True .. SCI recruit 1/2 of K.O.1 refugee who doesn't know how to fight war and another 1/2 go to DFB.

After that SCI merge with K.O.2/JBClan/Arisa/most of ~OY~ just to defeat DFB in K78/88 area.

Fixed.

DeletedUser

lol .. thanks dazz! i don't know the other tribes that SCI merge before. But what i know they only recruit player with higher point. The rest will get noble by them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol .. thanks dazz! i don't know the other tribes that SCI merge before. But what i know they only recruit player with higher point. The rest will get noble by them. :icon_biggrin:
Not a problem there mate, No-one knows how many tribes sci merged with.:p
And we only see the ones who did merge, don't get started on the ones they tried with.:p

DeletedUser

Not a problem there mate, No-one knows how many tribes sci merged with.:p
And we only see the ones who did merge, don't get started on the ones they tried with.:p

So I guess you are suggesting that full and partial mergers are some sort of negative thing? then you essentially are saying that every tribe on W5 has done it all wrong - meaning find me a tribe on W5 that has not done one or more of these. You do realize that R2 was in fact done by a series of mergers right?

And what does don't get started on the ones they tried with? Got a few examples of that?

DeletedUser

Check your facts before making stuff up:

You find in our membership past or present from KO1
Never Merged with KO2 nor JBClan

ARISA we did merge with.

Right, you just have or had every major member of their leadership in your tribe, and used the members sittings that were quitting to eat off in K99. After all, it's not REALLY a merger if you don't technically invite them. Just like members you kicked to save stats don't really count as losses and you were really hacked.

DeletedUser

Right, you just have or had every major member of their leadership in your tribe, and used the members sittings that were quitting to eat off in K99. After all, it's not REALLY a merger if you don't technically invite them. Just like members you kicked to save stats don't really count as losses and you were really hacked.

have or had every major member of their leadership in your tribe? Can you make more sense of this such as who and what tribe?

Eat off in K99 means? Are you suggesting there is something wrong with internal noble - and of course your tribe would never do that.

Ok lets see the list of those members we kicked to save stats. Seems to me you are big on posting stats on here so you must have a handy list.

Once again here are the circumstantial facts.

- We see information, from you Daz, not only from the hidden forums but mail sent only the Council members. So we start to do some checking.
- In one Council member account an IP address from the US is discovered on a player's account that lives in Europe. We tell him and the rest of the Council to change passwords.
- We report this to the TW Mods
- TW Mods agree something is odd but nothing they can do about it and suggest we change passwords, which we all did anyway.
- Leaks from our Council hidden forums and mail stop.

Very circumstantial and would not hold up in a court of law. Who knows could be right could be wrong just not enough information. Of course you are the one who really knows Mr. Daz since if it was not you, then you do know that someone who gave you that information.

DeletedUser

have or had every major member of their leadership in your tribe? Can you make more sense of this such as who and what tribe?

JohnBond, Saladin Strongbright, Dreed12(i think that's what it was) were the first 3 leaders of the JB family which then became steel, all were or are in your tribe now. Drx who was in the hierarchy as was John Doeson. I think there was one other guy high up, def coordinator or something.. but he quit before he could be gotten I think.

I didn't bother naming the exact tribes like you wanted.. I figured the K99 reference originally made would've been enough to steer you away from thinking I was talking about K.O. I know your name is daftwager and all..but you're really hamming it up now.

Very circumstantial and would not hold up in a court of law. Who knows could be right could be wrong just not enough information. Of course you are the one who really knows Mr. Daz since if it was not you, then you do know that someone who gave you that information.

And this has what to do with you personally being hacked by your own council? And I prefer Sir, Your Lordship or Your Majesty when being addressed by people that conspired to have their own account hacked for a multiaccounter to run 2 accounts and then lied to the mods about it. Must've been quite the convo on messenger about what story the mods would believe.. sure wish I could've seen it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

JohnBond, Saladin Strongbright, Dreed12(i think that's what it was) were the first 3 leaders of the JB family which then became steel, all were or are in your tribe now. Drx who was in the hierarchy as was John Doeson. I think there was one other guy high up, def coordinator or something.. but he quit before he could be gotten I think.

I didn't bother naming the exact tribes like you wanted.. I figured the K99 reference originally made would've been enough to steer you away from thinking I was talking about K.O. I know your name is daftwager and all..but you're really hamming it up now.

And this has what to do with you personally being hacked by your own council? And I prefer Sir, Your Lordship or Your Majesty when being addressed by people that conspired to have their own account hacked for a multiaccounter to run 2 accounts and then lied to the mods about it. Must've been quite the convo on messenger about what story the mods would believe.. sure wish I could've seen it :icon_wink:

So what is your point? they joined us and the remaining members were nobled. So?

Has nothing to do with me or my account. I don't live in Europe. It was not my account the leaks were coming from since I changed my password when I returned and the leaks continued to occur after that. You should know since you got the information - or was it so secret you did not know where that information was coming from?

Are you accusing me of conspiring to hack my own account by my Council? And what would the purpose of that be since they had my external mail and did stay in touch with me while I was away? In order to gain the titles of respect you stated one first has to earn that respect and you don't have it from me so I will just stick with Daz.

DeletedUser

Has nothing to do with me or my account. I don't live in Europe. It was not my account the leaks were coming from since I changed my password when I returned and the leaks continued to occur after that. You should know since you got the information - or was it so secret you did not know where that information was coming from?

Actually, was explained in the R2/Sci thread several times over. Was very forthright actually, even used small words for ya. I can try to limit it to one syllable with an edit if it'll make it easier.

Are you accusing me of conspiring to hack my own account by my Council? And what would the purpose of that be since they had my external mail and did stay in touch with me while I was away? In order to gain the titles of respect you stated one first has to earn that respect and you don't have it from me so I will just stick with Daz.

Sure am, always have been saying you were in on the entire using of your account as a multi. Why else would you still be hanging out with the very council that did give your password to a nub knowing he already had an account in W5? You even came back from quitting just to tell the mods that your account was 'wrongfully' hacked after being informed of the situation via messenger(pretty sure the logs were messenger and not mail). We've even had this whole outraged convo before where you were all sick of hearing about it, I even gave you an offer that would clear your name. You backed down and stfu up if I recall correctly, I believe it involved simply reporting the conspiring players that gave your pw to said nub.

Last edited by a moderator:

bounderboy

GO GO SCI! I am very proud of you.. and truly humbled by Daftwages dedication!

DeletedUser

Actually, was explained in the R2/Sci thread several times over. Was very forthright actually, even used small words for ya. I can try to limit it to one syllable with an edit if it'll make it easier.

Sure am, always have been saying you were in on the entire using of your account as a multi. Why else would you still be hanging out with the very council that did give your password to a nub knowing he already had an account in W5? You even came back from quitting just to tell the mods that your account was 'wrongfully' hacked after being informed of the situation via messenger(pretty sure the logs were messenger and not mail). We've even had this whole outraged convo before where you were all sick of hearing about it, I even gave you an offer that would clear your name. You backed down and stfu up if I recall correctly, I believe it involved simply reporting the conspiring players that gave your pw to said nub.

My conscience is all good - and I back down from no one. You wrote me in game the day I returned from medical leave and I answered you questions then. You can choose to believe what you wish as I don't give a sh*t what you believe or think. I left the game just before the holidays under doctors orders to limit the amount of time on the computer until my blood chemistry normalized. Since my RL job almost always requires me to be on the computer the decision was pretty simple. In early March I was informed that my account was banned so I logged on - the first time on my account since I left and had a series of conversations with Lizy - I still have those conversations. I answered a number of questions she asked and she determined that I was the original owner based on my IP address which very rarely changes and she lifted the ban with no losses of villages. My blood chemistry has returned to normal and as long as I keep up my Doctors instructions I am no longer required to limit my computer time which is great for me personally in RL and in TW so I can continue to harass you as you have decided to harass me since my return for reasons that I have no clue about.

How you could know I was contacted by messenger is absurd and irrelevant. But since you brought it up it has been SCIR0S practice to have external email addresses from those members that wish to give them. SCIR0S members have had mine for a long time. That is how the Council contacted me about my ban.

Now who do you want me to report? The TW Mods had the IP address of the person logging into my account and they could not determine who that was how the heck am I supposed to do that?

DeletedUser

My conscience is all good - and I back down from no one.

I don't have time to reply to the rest as my mother, father, brother and dog are all dying and I just contracted the plague. But.. i'll reply to the relevant one with a link to your challenge originally, and my reply. Seems to me you backed down as you never touched the reply.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3510568&postcount=835
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3510725&postcount=837

How you could know I was contacted by messenger is absurd and irrelevant. But since you brought it up it has been SCIR0S practice to have external email addresses from those members that wish to give them. SCIR0S members have had mine for a long time. That is how the Council contacted me about my ban.

Said i was pretty sure it was messenger, can't recall. That's when you were informed of the ban and asked to come back and retrieve the account, which is also when you reversed your decision to quit(if you hadn't been quitting, might want to ask your tribe why they were getting ready to internal you before they came up with their brilliant multi-accounting plan).

Now who do you want me to report? The TW Mods had the IP address of the person logging into my account and they could not determine who that was how the heck am I supposed to do that?

Yes.. who could be the people conspiring to 'hack' your account so maliciously...
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3195224&postcount=614

DeletedUser

Death to V V V! I look forward to seeing those foul creatures fall in great swathes before your mighty strikes! Like a giant wielding an enormous pitchfork, striding through a sea of tiny children armed only with spoons! ( Not that there's anything lacking with spoons, but, y'know, they're not the most potent of weapons. )

Yours truly,
Grimlock

DeletedUser

You can choose to believe what you wish as I don't give a sh*t what you believe or think.
Wh00ps, This sentence clearly shows you do give a ****.:p
Keep calm Daft, You don't want them to do this trick twice now don't cha?.:p

DeletedUser

GO GO SCI! I am very proud of you.. and truly humbled by Daftwages dedication!

Are you also proud of your tribe? How is that by the way, still kickin? Seems like you and SCI don't have as much to be proud of as you think...
For any clueless readers that will most likely spam this thread shortly after, similar to all other threads, his tribe (he was the founder) was SCIR0N, currently ranked 28th. Congrats on a job well done.

DeletedUser

I don't have time to reply to the rest as my mother, father, brother and dog are all dying and I just contracted the plague. But.. i'll reply to the relevant one with a link to your challenge originally, and my reply. Seems to me you backed down as you never touched the reply.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3510568&postcount=835
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3510725&postcount=837

Said i was pretty sure it was messenger, can't recall. That's when you were informed of the ban and asked to come back and retrieve the account, which is also when you reversed your decision to quit(if you hadn't been quitting, might want to ask your tribe why they were getting ready to internal you before they came up with their brilliant multi-accounting plan).

Yes.. who could be the people conspiring to 'hack' your account so maliciously...
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3195224&postcount=614

All very interesting but you see, you accused me of conspiring to hack my own account.

I'm so glad you think you can read my mind. It is true that I was not sure if I would come back - and when I left I told them that.

I presume your reference to the plague was an attempt to make light of my medical condition. Well just so you fully understand how abnormal and cold a human being your are my father died about two months ago from complications related to what I am diagnosed as having - its called Type II Diabetes suffered by millions world wide. The simple fact is if my blood chemistry did not come back to normal I would not have come back.