Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser52157

I liked the old maps better, they had the most gained and most lost maps which I thought were cool.

DeletedUser

DA has a family tribe. DA-II

Can someone add them to the top 20 families map.

DeletedUser

so if angacam or toxic moon would tell u to not put confused as family tribe with undecided ud do it too?
then we can decide if a family is a family or not :/

DeletedUser

as any tribe leaders then?
then that reminds me when angacam was saying -?- and *?* were close allies and not a family tribe
but wait hold a min, they share the same profile now :O

cam sadge

so if angacam or toxic moon would tell u to not put confused as family tribe with undecided ud do it too?
then we can decide if a family is a family or not :/

That makes a large difference to the map. I didn't add before as no one else noticed. I'll email and see if she doesn't mind me putting as other noticed.

DeletedUser

Actually the OD maps are quite different but no matter, thanks for an answer

DeletedUser

{??} is still part of the DCBH familt btw just wanted to have a tribe name change

Caelmot

cam sadge, do me a huge favor?
get a hold of Bootheel for me, let him know I am so sorry for how I left him high and dry. Tell him I am not surprised at how he has grown. Tell that to aloypg as well.

Let them know that I had a huge crisis in real life that led me away from the game for a while, and thereafter, I stopped playing TW, too depressed at how much i surely had lost on it and with the events in my life.

hope nobody minds my off-topicness here. i just started to play again and had to find a way to get a hold of some of the good old boys.

DeletedUser30632

The colors make a large difference on how large a tribe looks. TSoH (my tribe) looks about 1.3x larger with the brighter color

Funny how that works ;)

DeletedUser

I know the feeling Rogier. I never thought I would enjoy my tribe being pink, but it does make us stand out quite a bit more :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

man i leave for a week, and the mapis different. Whats happened

Lord cat man

talking about mod's and ranting is not allowed unless you want to be banned.