Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Oh... so what you're really saying is that some desperate tribe (person) is trying to recruit you to co-play his account because he can't hang :icon_twisted: (Gee, I wonder who that could be).

DeletedUser

Oh... so what you're really saying is that some desperate tribe (person) is trying to recruit you to co-play his account because he can't hang :icon_twisted: (Gee, I wonder who that could be).

no, i told my friend i want to come back on w4 and asked to check out his account i liked it asked to co play he said ok.

greenmonsta

I have a co-player, but because I don't have time for W4 anymore. And just can't be bothered.

lets say i want revenge for them taking my second chance away on this world.

Against AF, eh? I wanna know what account you get.

DeletedUser

I have a co-player, but because I don't have time for W4 anymore. And just can't be bothered.

Against AF, eh? I wanna know what account you get.

I thought he was talking about you, because I knew you 'couldn't hang'.

DeletedUser

you guys do know that co-playing is against the rules ;)

Unless specifically mentioned, coplaying is actually legal.

Theres a vote ingame for all players, this topic is for discussion of the pro's and cons of worlds where coplaying is allowed.

This does not affect any worlds we currently have open, it would only POSSIBLY affect ONE future world.

Explanation of co-playing: This is when two different people, who normally trust each other, play on one account together on a world. This is currently legal on all worlds, but we may offer a world where co-playing is illegal in the future. We want player feedback on whether you would play or not.

DeletedUser7846

Well from what I know, from someone who had a coplayer, is that it is perfectly legal as the rules state that you may only have one account per username per game world. It does not state how many people can be playing that account lol. Remember Westons? That was co-played by the entire population of China.

DeletedUser

Well from what I know, from someone who had a coplayer, is that it is perfectly legal as the rules state that you may only have one account per username per game world. It does not state how many people can be playing that account lol. Remember Westons? That was co-played by the entire population of China.

lol and if i remember he still failed?

DeletedUser

here is the rule worded:

It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account as long as the account they are playing is not registered on any world any of the co-player's is playing with on another account.

DeletedUser

hehe LeviGoodwin long time not hear your name..

btw Levi one of your old enemy from AF moff isn't any more on w4 :) Till to fight with him he was gone ...

DeletedUser

lol.. that's true. I not have time much to post..kind of having something to finsih in RL. I hope you to can find a co-player account somewhere .. we do not decide who have more skils in battle ^_^