SETO vs. DNS war

Mouse220

Iron Brigade's winter is coming. Prepare the swords and sharpen the spears. The long wait is over. The three winter are coming.

Heimdall, the watchman of the gods, will summon the heavenly host with a blast on his horn.
Then a final battle will ensue between order and chaos (Ragnarök), which the gods will lose, as is their fate. T

he gods, aware of this, will gather the finest warriors, the Einherjar, to fight on their side when the day comes, but in the end they will be powerless to prevent the world from descending into the chaos out of which it has once emerged; the gods and their world will be destroyed.

Chaos also be defeated, but a new, better world will emerge from the ashes of the old one. Odin will be swallowed by Fenrir.

Thor will kill Jörmungandr, but will drown in its venom. Loki will be the last to die, having taken a wound from Heimdall that, although was taken at the same time as Loki's wound on Heimdall, did not kill the god of chaos and fire in that instance.

The new world will be created and then we will live from the new world.

But for now, we cannot avoid the inevitable, so we must prepare for the Regnarok!

k.

picadilypie

Iron Brigade's winter is coming. Prepare the swords and sharpen the spears. The long wait is over. The three winter are coming.

Heimdall, the watchman of the gods, will summon the heavenly host with a blast on his horn.
Then a final battle will ensue between order and chaos (Ragnarök), which the gods will lose, as is their fate. T

he gods, aware of this, will gather the finest warriors, the Einherjar, to fight on their side when the day comes, but in the end they will be powerless to prevent the world from descending into the chaos out of which it has once emerged; the gods and their world will be destroyed.

Chaos also be defeated, but a new, better world will emerge from the ashes of the old one. Odin will be swallowed by Fenrir.

Thor will kill Jörmungandr, but will drown in its venom. Loki will be the last to die, having taken a wound from Heimdall that, although was taken at the same time as Loki's wound on Heimdall, did not kill the god of chaos and fire in that instance.

The new world will be created and then we will live from the new world.

But for now, we cannot avoid the inevitable, so we must prepare for the Regnarok!

FAIL wtf is Regnarok :lol: and your tribes theme seems to be German ww2 so why are you writing about Norse mythology

DeletedUser

1.) Read Iron Brigade's profile.

2.) I ditched the ww2 theme after Psihic and Tikay expressed discomfort about it.

DeletedUser17449

Side 1: DNS DNSa ~DNS~

Side 2: [IB] [IB]78 [IB]87 INVITE Invice INV-U

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 28
Difference: 20
Good job, but if you see DNS gained a couple million points from your family through recruiting in the last few days.. uhm yeah :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DNS is the chaos while SETO are the gods.

just like chaos, DNS enveloped everything in its path, the rising darkness. SETO gods, The leaders are gathering the finest warriors for Ragnarök. SETO might lose but it will take DNS with it, and instead South West will be created after this.

But that just my thoughts. This is just what I think.

DeletedUser

DNS recruits from SETO family? Is that the new tactic?

You never heard about that? DNS tried to recruit our whole entire IB family... It didn't work though. We're too smart and we want the challenge. It sounds fun to be the number 18th tribe in the world, while holding off the number tribe in the world. :)

Chuckiie, I haven't seen anybody switch over to DNS in the last few days. Maybe a few weeks ago... people from FedX. :)

Mouse220

It sounds fun to be the number 18th tribe in the world, while holding off the number tribe in the world. :)

Not that hard with 6 others doing the same.:icon_rolleyes:

And there will be no Regnarok, you'll just die.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is my purpose among the pacts and the league from day 1.

This is who I am for them.

Soak it in.

The rest, are much darker, and much more a joker than I ever was, or will be.

The two sides in this conflict are about to undergo another transformation.

1 for good. 1 for bad.

Prepare to die.

:heavycavalry:WorldWarrior:scout:

**Maybe I'll just throw this one in here also. To confuse you some more... Have fun.**

:swordsman:​

DeletedUser17449

They only people that have joined DNS is Limaan and ISGV... But like I said that was a few weeks ago, and they were ex-fedmembers.
No offense but.. are you blind or do you not want to see it?

http://twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=2040715

http://twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=1826319

http://twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=1517428

Former ~Fedx~ or not, they went from SETO to DNS a few days ago.

DeletedUser17449

Whenever you post, WorldWarrior, the only thing I see is.. letters. Not words or sentences: just.. letters.