Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not bullying anyone, it's not my fault we had a fight with a group of people and only one remains....
Sure it looks a mismatch now, but that's not how it started, it's how we made it.

May I also add we have been dismantling their tribe for a considerable period of time now without even a decleration or a remote amount of pnp. This only emerged thanks to calarasi and as he aptly titled the thread "the silent war" so as for gloating - I'm not so sure I was doing anymore than most tribes do and it was certainly not as vocal as others. I even remember Fraser telling T-W-C what [CRY] were going to do before actually achieving anything or even being ahead in the war stats at any stage. T-W-C didn't even bother with a dec - (hence the silent part) - it's quite difficult to gloat if you're mute.

As for allday, only reason I want him out here is because I want world 30 to see what he is like. KarmaX is the duke, he is a smart guy and a good leader and he actually wants to end this war - only thing is allday87 caused it and lacks any fundamental common sense. Once W30 see him run his mouth it could take weeks off the war!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
* BLAH BLAH BLAH***

*yawn*

Anyways, surely as good as you make TWC come across... your better than that to bother with it?? Or you lowering yourself to that level??

Cant you see the Plateau difference between the top three tribes and the rest of the world??

DeletedUser

You do not deserve the right to drag my name into your petty wars, Cshipley

But seeing as you did, I allow you to choke on facts.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah cracker1990 tormos11

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 12
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233,437
Side 2: 113,649
Difference: 119,788

image.php

When you boil it down, your not really all "That" after all. But by all means, continue to noble inactives, its what you are best at.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I think World 30 can see you are the clear winner here Fraser! :lol:

KarmaX

Maybe you should wait until you win a war on W30 before that :lol:

No offence Pajuno, you're allowed your opinion but you really don't know all the facts when it comes to the South East of W30. For those that didn't already know the reason PMP was formed was because Allday wanted to fight T-W-C and his leaders wanted to war elsewhere, so allday left the tribe and blackmailed the WOR tribe to follow him.

This fact goes a little off. Firstly I'd like to say Allday doesn't represent all the tribe. Secondly, I know you have spies and you always listen wrong facts so stop trusted your spies, we ain't that stupid to feed you true infos. Thirdly, the reason why PMP was formed:

1. KarmaX, mberns and willo12345 were born on a rim.
2. We were surrounded by a huge family tribe and had no way of surviving on our own.
3. We farmed like crazy and then got invite to WOR.
4. We realized that WOR had some nice players but the council were inactive.
5. Major Payne took 3-4 days for a single reply of a member, or mayb sometimes a week or more.
6. We had some frustation on management and cross noblings.
7. Allday joined in our crew as one of us.
8. We were all experienced players and decided why not rabel and form our own tribe and try to run it.
9. PMP was formed in intention to recruit deserving players from WOR, mass noble the rest but........ ........

TWC had stupid spies who informed them that we were planning to attack them. TWC started attacking us giving us less time to prepare as a whole tribe with tons of inactives still left to be eaten and weak frontline players turning into inactives. Times have changed, you'll see changes soon. Like I told TWC are helping us eating the frontlines, getting more closer to us, making their fronts more wider, declaration on progress soon :p

DeletedUser

KarmaX you seem to forget that I had some very good friends in WOR, our tribes had worked together in the past and I had seen first hand posts from allday (council member of WOR at the time) arguing with Major*Payne and trying to turn the tribe against T-W-C. Followed by his threats to leave the tribe and start a new tribe, he eventually did and even named the tribe after him! I know exactly what went on, I didn't find out from hearsay and innacurate rumours, I found out first hand from numerous sources.

Your history is irrelevant now anyway, regardless of how you formed or how we became foes, you coordinated an assault on me personally with [CRY] and achieved a stunning zero villages from me. That's all the evidence I needed to see you were working together and there is even a shared skype room. I understand you are relatively new to leading PMP so I wont hold it against you, but there was a lot that went on before you took the reigns that you either have not been told, or not had the full truth explained to you. But the long and short of it is, PMP hit us with our back turned and we haven't forgotten. What goes around, comes around Mr Karma. :)

DeletedUser

Ever hear of winning with Grace?

I love this huge supposed, ANTI-TWC alliance your talking about.... The only people who believe that bogus story line are you and your mates... I was involved in most skype convos of this supposed "alliance" and i can affirm that not much came of said "alliance'... there never was a huge scam/plot to overthrow TWC.. as no one ever really collaborated..

But i suppose history is written by the winners, and since you have "won" your wars, (ROFL) you can dictate how it went.

So let me lend my aid to it...

" the alliance was many. There had to be fifteen to twenty tribes arrayed in the battle field against TWC... They were on all sides, and spies were infesting our camps.. they knew everything we did, they were fully prepared, and launched with everything they had from all 25 tribes...

Now look around.. we vanquished the Foe, and leave only PMP of the forty tribes that were arrayed against us... "

Does your story still go something like this?

To be fair Pajuno, the above is true... allday87 did want his friends in KBC and Cry to attack T-W-C together. This was when WOR was still around and we talked about ending the war we had with KBC at the time to take on T-W-C instead.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be fair Pajuno, the above is true... allday87 did want his friends in KBC and Cry to attack T-W-C together. This was when WOR was still around and we talked about ending the war we had with KBC at the time to take on T-W-C instead.

it may have been true for about twelve seconds...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wrong

Allday approached me a while back about forming a SETO (South-East Treaty Organization)

The tribes involved were to be PMP, -O-, KBC, Escape and one other whose name escapes me.

The plan was to "gang up" on T-W-C and rip them apart.

However, as you all can see, the SETO idea never got off the ground.

You are incorrect, and if that isnt the answer... then you are Shipley's soldier...

The SETO was created BY shipley FOR pnp Purposes.

ROFLMAO. you are too funny dude.. the only time i have EVER seen those Initials, was being posted by you and Shipley's crew...

ROFL. you are an embarrassment to the rest of this world.. only someone of your calibre would believe that lie... ROFL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser65940

Well, What I said was true - but I have no evidence - I have reinstalled skype a few times and no longer have the original conversations with Allday.

However it was very ignorant of you to just say I am wrong. You have no proof either. Your not me, you dont read my mail. So you have no right just to say im wrong. You have the right to an opinion - thats all.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, What I said was true - but I have no evidence - I have reinstalled skype a few times and no longer have the original conversations with Allday.

However it was very ignorant of you to just say I am wrong. You have no proof either. Your not me, you dont read my mail. So you have no right just to say im wrong. You have the right to an opinion - thats all.

ROFL.

Dude, do you have any idea who i am or what i have done so far?

I have stuck my nose into just about EVERYTHING Anti-Twc....

yet the ONLY people i have EVER heard say this "SETO" thing... is TWC'ers and their butt kissers...

So, unless something happened between me sitting KBC accounts, and me lining up on TWC myself... Then you are perpetuating the myth that Shipley and Co love to have spread... Which is JUST THAT... a MYTH.

DeletedUser65940

Correction - I found evidence. not much but it'll do for arguments sake:

[8/2/2009 4:49:12 PM] The Red Hot Chili Pepper: nice
[8/2/2009 4:49:43 PM] The Red Hot Chili Pepper: Do you know anything about this SETO thing?
[8/2/2009 4:50:16 PM] Karma X: SETO
[8/2/2009 4:50:19 PM] Karma X: hmm..
[8/2/2009 4:50:22 PM] Karma X: i think AD knows, as far as I know, PMP/Escape/KBC and -O- are involved and maybe NADs

Clearly I am right. Either that, or Karmax was leading me down the garden path when Escape and PMP were allies...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Correction - I found evidence. not much but it'll do for arguments sake:

Clearly I am right. Either that, or Karmax was leading me down the garden path when Escape and PMP were allies...

ROFL.

Sure. Just like man walked on the moon... and Jesus walked on water....

Skype convos are about as admissable in court as "he said/she said"...........

MR.MR

All I know is that I was approached to join a team of tribes that were supposed to gang up on T-W-C to take them down. However, between mberns running his mouth at me and the results of my audit on the situation showing that it wasn't a good move for my tribe at the time, we did not agree to partake in the gang-bang. I never heard of the term SETO until Shipley used it. There was some sort of a grouping together, but never under the term SETO afaik.

DeletedUser65940

ROFL.

Sure. Just like man walked on the moon... and Jesus walked on water....

Skype convos are about as admissable in court as "he said/she said"...........

I know that, you know that, but it was worth a shot. It is "something" proving I am right. Whether you think it is correct or not is your opinion and does not make it "correct" or "incorrect"

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know that, you know that, but it was worth a shot. It is "something" proving I am right. Whether you think it is correct or not is your opinion and does not make it "correct" or "incorrect"

Hahahaha....

According to my posts thus far in this thread... You must be a TWC Butt Kisser....

DeletedUser65940

All I know is that I was approached to join a team of tribes that were supposed to gang up on T-W-C to take them down. However, between mberns running his mouth at me and the results of my audit on the situation showing that it wasn't a good move for my tribe at the time, we did not agree to partake in the gang-bang. I never heard of the term SETO until Shipley used it. There was some sort of a grouping together, but never under the term SETO afaik.

haha! Who cares about the name, it is quite irrelevant! You were approached by PMP to "gang-up" on T-W-C. SETO is the name of the organization that Karmax and Allday told me - it is the name of the South-east tribe on a previous world of Alldays or something to that effect.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha! Who cares about the name, it is quite irrelevant! You were approached by PMP to "gang-up" on T-W-C. SETO is the name of the organization that Karmax and Allday told me - it is the name of the South-east tribe on a previous world of Alldays or something to that effect.

ROFL.

You are so full of it.

Seto was a word told to you by SHIPLEY and co... if you cant get that thru your head, then your head is entirely too far up where the sun dont shine on Shipley....

And you should be ashamed to call yourself the duke of any tribe.. all you are is a Pnp'ing sally for TWC...

DeletedUser65940

ROFL.

You are so full of it.

Seto was a word told to you by SHIPLEY and co... if you cant get that thru your head, then your head is entirely too far up where the sun dont shine on Shipley....

And you should be ashamed to call yourself the duke of any tribe.. all you are is a Pnp'ing sally for TWC...

I have never read "SETO" on the PnP - It is the name of a south-east tribe on another world and Karmax and Allday have referred to it. So kindly bugga off and take my post with a grain of salt you ignorant git.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have never read "SETO" on the PnP - It is the name of a south-east tribe on another world and Karmax and Allday have referred to it. So kindly bugga off and take my post with a grain of salt you ignorant git.

ROFL.

Watch your mouth, first of all. I know what it is i speak of, and the word SETO has come ONLY from Shipley's mouth in the pnp...

And as for skype convos and ingame mails, your shred of proof only shows YOU posting the word... Thus further proving my point that SETO is entirely made up by Shipley for whatever purposes he purposes...

As far as tribes attempting to gangbang shipley, they did attempt to get something going.. but it was a half arsed attempt at best.. again, this is the SECOND time i have stated this in this thread.

Get it thru your head, that you are a PAWN of shipley, and nothing more.. all your thoughts, and arguments.. come from Shipley and not from you, so you cannot hope in any sense to win....

Status
Not open for further replies.