=SK= Loses Rank 1 Spot to Legend

DeletedUser

True but if you know what your doing and everyone else in your tribe you'll most likely start there and finish there.

DeletedUser

I reckon most of the top twenty tribes will find inactivity the plauge that destroys them!

DeletedUser

SK are pathetic tbh. I actually thought they were a decent tribe before but I can assure you they wont be top 3, or even 5 for that matter next month.

Ham!! will take their spot in the top 3 aswell as taking dominance of K54. Good luck BH and Ham!!(I doubt you need it but Hey!):)icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

right now everyone is a point whore. either that or a farm whore.
in about 2 days everyone will begin gearing up for troops and combat then we wil see who is the best.

DeletedUser

Well I have been looking at a few and I think some of the tribes towards the 70 80s look very promising and I think they will be the ones coming out on top

DeletedUser

You rank really doesnt count SOMETIMES. In W18, the #1 tribe is -MM-, but they could be taken down if the some of the other tribes joined together to take them down.

xyziz

This is the tribe i would be watching:

Code:
15  	HAM!!!  	points:14.098	members:36	av.point/member:392

rank 15 with 40% less members than most tribes above them.

DeletedUser

This is the tribe i would be watching:

Code:
15  	HAM!!!  	points:14.098	members:36	av.point/member:392

rank 15 with 40% less members than most tribes above them.

14 HAM!!! 14.172 14.172 36 394 36 394

Now they are rank 14

Rudegar

You rank really doesnt count SOMETIMES. In W18, the #1 tribe is -MM-, but they could be taken down if the some of the other tribes joined together to take them down.

not sure who you are over there, but my bet is your not quite as close to -MM- as me, they are the best most active, organised and aggressive tribe i have ever seen and every tribe in the south eastern quadrant of the map works a significant amount of their long term planning around what to do about -MM-.... exactly how many of their neighbours attacking them would you propose it would take to take them down?

DeletedUser

there are plenty of tribes in this world that are worth the top spots. #### , HAM!!! , BD , etc have decent line-ups. as for who will remain and who won't, however, only time will tell. a lot of worlds have undergone drastic changes. some for the better, some for the worse.

DeletedUser

A quick glance on twstats will show you that Legend has now undergone 95 tribe changes just barely losing out to =SK='s 96. Both tribes, in their quest to pointwhore to the top, are going through members faster than Obama spends change. Who's winning? Well Legend might be #1 but =SK='s current crop of members on average are much better pointwhores.

DeletedUser

Note that LeGend has a significant amount more members than us?

Our tribes average points is still higher than theirs.
Their tribe will lose some villages due to inactivity soon, and when BP ends, most of them will restart/quit.

DeletedUser

I can't believe people already started bashing other tribes, how stupid is that?