Skype's Little Trip to VP

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hm, I made a mistake.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...HG-WB-Sparks&p=6858752&viewfull=1#post6858752

That's what I was referring to, the person who kicked all the SHG members he could. Thought it was you, don't know why. Oh well everyone makes mistakes that's what being human is all about.

Anywho, you still don't get it Veil. When you delete the forums and post intel on the forums in such a way that it reveals your spy it's just plain stupid. You still can't understand that it was the coplayer that ruined the account not the sitter. And you still don't get that you are scum because you lie all the time. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it (like I did just now.) You will never admit you were wrong or lied, and that's why you are surrounded by a sea of red.

DeletedUser

That was actually Veilbor and he dismissed members.

If we had a spy with duke privs on SHG we wouldn't reveal it by disbanding the tribe. That's just stupid because you're not using the spy to do the best damage you can.

So essentially you are admitting that you are stupid?

DeletedUser

Oh look the Aviorr troll after running away from his account finds the courage to try and spew garbage. After that pathetic stunt you tried pulling anything you say holds no merit. Even if MRG was "stupid" as you allude to, at least he wasn't a worthless runner like you.

DeletedUser

Running was the best thing that I could do. Not only because I have exams that I need to focus on, but because had I of stayed in that pitiful thing you call a tribe, I would have been driven insane. There is no co-ordination or teamwork, no tribe focus or tribe help element of it.

velibor

Oh look the Aviorr troll after running away from his account finds the courage to try and spew garbage. After that pathetic stunt you tried pulling anything you say holds no merit. Even if MRG was "stupid" as you allude to, at least he wasn't a worthless runner like you.
Running away is the best thing any sane person can do when they wind up in turtle. This guy simply speaks from experience no reason to be butthurt about it.

DeletedUser

Running was the best thing that I could do. Not only because I have exams that I need to focus on, but because had I of stayed in that pitiful thing you call a tribe, I would have been driven insane. There is no co-ordination or teamwork, no tribe focus or tribe help element of it.

Really? Funny, how many people on the Skype front have quit and ran off with incomings since you left? Let me count...

Seems we've found the problem.

Running away is the best thing any sane person can do when they wind up in turtle. This guy simply speaks from experience no reason to be butthurt about it.

Awwww cute, you finish each other's sentences now. When is the honeymoon? :lol: People don't just flee your tribe Vel, entire TRIBES run away from your coalition. That about says everything that needs to be said about you.

velibor

Really? Funny, how many people on the Skype front have quit and ran off with incomings since you left? Let me count...

Awwww cute, you finish each other's sentences now. When is the honeymoon? :lol: People don't just flee your tribe Vel, entire TRIBES run away from your coalition. That about says everything that needs to be said about you.
Lol luckily I don't own a coalition or control whole tribes other than my own tribe...otherwise that might become a problem...perhaps you should keep that in mind and set up preventive measures in case one of your puppets decides to make a run for it.

DeletedUser

Lol luckily I don't own a coalition or control whole tribes other than my own tribe...otherwise that might become a problem...perhaps you should keep that in mind and set up preventive measures in case one of your puppets decides to make a run for it.

Really? I'm sure VP/VPII when they were part of your "branch" would have something to say about that along with SkypeE. You don't own a coalition anymore because they all got sick of you. Hell, you even POSTED up their convo about running away from you :lol:. Short memory huh?

velibor

Really? I'm sure VP/VPII when they were part of your "branch" would have something to say about that along with SkypeE. You don't own a coalition anymore because they all got sick of you. Hell, you even POSTED up their convo about running away from you :lol:. Short memory huh?
Last time i heard you were trying to make naps with enemies so you can take out your ally CORE (a tribe you were allied with since day 1)...iam not sure allies are running away from us quiet as quickly as they're running away from you...even so allies betraying you and members doing it are not the same...not even close.

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last time i heard you were trying to make naps with enemies so you can take out your ally CORE (a tribe you were allied with since day 1)...iam not sure allies are running away from us quiet as quickly as they're running away from you...even so allies betraying you and members doing it are not the same...not even close.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh wait are you serious? Let me laugh harder

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You got your intel waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong. We were discussing amongst ourselves NAP's with tribes to focus more on YOU. Considering you have ties in Respect and SHG the realization came pretty quickly that NAPs for our current wars just won't happen.

DeletedUser

You got your intel waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong. We were discussing amongst ourselves NAP's with tribes to focus more on YOU. Considering you have ties in Respect and SHG the realization came pretty quickly that NAPs for our current wars just won't happen.

Pretty sure you've just made them your mutual enemy. Why wouldn't they all band together against you? Just because they all hate Turtle F doesn't mean just Vel has ties in them (facepalm)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure you've just made them your mutual enemy. Why wouldn't they all band together against you? Just because they all hate Turtle F doesn't mean just Vel has ties in them (facepalm)

No we happen to know that Vel has ties to them. I'm not going to say EVERYTHING we know because of course Vel will deny it like the sly snake he is PLUS it's more fun to keep the enemy guessing at what we know.

DeletedUser

even so allies betraying you and members doing it are not the same...not even close.

LOL indeed they aren't. Would rather have 1 member go run off like a coward than an entire tribe turn it's back and then start attacking us :icon_rolleyes: Your way of looking at that entire situation is simply astounding, just to avoid getting any more infractions for using words that should be in order to describe it.

DeletedUser

How about we include those that were banned for following orders from leadership. That will take the tally up a bit.... Your family of consisting of a No.1 tribe, has to use dirty tactics to win, I mean, I'm no saint, but for a No.1 tribe (and family) to have to try and win through dirty tactics seems a bit low to me.

Oh and last I heard, the honeymoon was called off. Me and Vel just couldn't quite afford it. Never mind though...

velibor

LOL indeed they aren't. Would rather have 1 member go run off like a coward than an entire tribe turn it's back and then start attacking us :icon_rolleyes: Your way of looking at that entire situation is simply astounding, just to avoid getting any more infractions for using words that should be in order to describe it.
1 member? lol last time i checked half of your tribe were my cousins and relatives

DeletedUser

Why is aviorr included in the stats with Turtle when he clearly is a butt buddy with Vel? Honest question.

rich26ca

he sided with vel after he he couldn't handle his account anymore... skype picked well and attacked the weak link on there boarder... Avior then came up with a million and one excuses non of which included asking for a sitter to help out and then left... Leadership was quick to point out how he was the one that wanted the war and helped escalate the entire situation then ran like a little bey... well you get the point.]

Now all butt hurt that Turtle spoke badly of his actions he sides with pretty much anything vel says weather its relevant or true or not...

DeletedUser

It's hilarious, Aviorr can't come up with a single excuse why nobody but him has quit from Skype attacks and Vel still seems to think having 2, count them TWO, tribes turn their back on him and their alliance to attack Skype is somehow less damaging than, what, 2 accounts leaving? 3 if you count the Anthrax antics? Such brilliance.

DeletedUser

he sided with vel after he he couldn't handle his account anymore... skype picked well and attacked the weak link on there boarder... Avior then came up with a million and one excuses non of which included asking for a sitter to help out and then left... Leadership was quick to point out how he was the one that wanted the war and helped escalate the entire situation then ran like a little bey... well you get the point.]

Now all butt hurt that Turtle spoke badly of his actions he sides with pretty much anything vel says weather its relevant or true or not...

Last time I remember, we had had this argument, and I had one. I have given proof that I did ask for account sitters, but due to the inability of the tribe to function properly, they were ignored.

I did a little digging back to some old posts, and I found 1 screenshot (http://gyazo.com/3f50825e8547ea376a1f95e61f07b625), CBA to search the old chats to find more, although I have already discussed this, made my point, and you were soon quiet....

Skype did do well, it seemed they were aware that the Turtle family could not get their shit together, and they gambled on Trent not giving a shit enough to fulfill his promise of pre-stacking, or any stacking of that matter. So yes, I do respect Skype on that behalf. And above all, I spoke to Vel afterwards, and he was a man about it. Unlike Trent who did nothing to show he was grown up or mature, Vel sorted it out, and wished me good luck. Trent just bitched about me like a douche....

Also, I've kept up to date with all of the forum posts (10 minutes a day can't hurt), and I rarely post. However from what I'm seeing, my points about your family tribe being awful are indeed correct. You say I have a million and 1 excuses, yet you come up with just as many as to why you need the assistance of other tribes, or why it is that a family of tribes so large, is doing so poorly against such a small tribe. And of course, the "we're focusing on other people" excuse is becoming hilarious. Please continue....

Sneaky

DeletedUser

Lol NEED the assistance? We were winning prior to Skypes ally's turning on them on their own accord and continue to beat them now. The only reason the stats aren't lopsided as hell is because of YOUR failures.

Just like the snotty nosed kid that tries to turn everything to about him, the forums could care less about you posting for sitters. What it fails to show is how at first you needed sitters because you're at your grandpa's, then you need sitters because your co player couldn't be arsed to log in, culminating with your hissy fit that ALL players on the account are quitting to 'study' because God knows Skype would have just continued attacking you if you had shown any propensity to actively defend, which you NEVER did. You didn't dodge troops, left nukes sitting at home, along with nobles. You did nothing to help your own cause except cry for sitters because you and your co player thought they would just waltz in and steam roll over some enemies with no backlash.

Instead of everybody else taking the blame for your failures, why don't you practice what you preach and take some responsibility for your own lack of action rather than trying to shirk blame on others?