Sneaky TGD

DeletedUser

On a side note, looks like you should thank Uranus for showing you your week links, seeing as they are getting the good old fashioned BOOT

DeletedUser

BallnChain, you don't know the full story to this at all.

Let me open your eyes a little...

Gogg your so called Godlike leader...

He and I were friends once upon a time, we used to play ball in the park. But one day Gogg the machine he is... he put a puncture in the ball and started attacking CS. (Bare in mind there was no reason for him to do so. Mainly because the plan in CS's mind was always to recruit his friend Gogg and he knew this.. but he turned into a mainstream sheep) CS took a few headshots in this attack anyhow, but now.....

Side 1:
Tribes: Venus
Side 2:
Tribes: Uranus

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145,425
Side 2: 19,106
Difference: 126,319

chart

Thankyou and good night Gogg.

DeletedUser

CS I do know the full story, and its me you should vent your anger at, I was the one who had proof that you supported an attack planned on us by Colt. Too let friendship go due too some good old competitive TW game-play is silly BTW

DeletedUser

love how soon as we start nobling someone you kick them :) gj venus, must protect those war stats.

DeletedUser

J.K.L was kicked because he went yellow with inactivity and with the Christmas Break coming up in less than 16 hours little time to internal him properly. Silly poster is well, silly.

DeletedUser

more excuses by venus basically

why do you think he went inactive? :)

J.K.L Dec 19,2013 10:19
I was going to either ignore you or only attack if you attacked me. I knew you'd not be able to resist which kinda makes me happy ;)

brutal g0d Dec 19,2013 15:31
your messages bore me. please dont bother

J.K.L Dec 19,2013 17:24
Haha party time!

brutal g0d Dec 19,2013 18:01
sure, even though you dont really have any nukes left, your a sitting duck, have fun with that.

brutal g0d Dec 23,2013 10:21
what happened to party time?

just before i started attacking him and he stopped spamming me with mails and went "yellow" :)

DeletedUser

CS I do know the full story, and its me you should vent your anger at, I was the one who had proof that you supported an attack planned on us by Colt. Too let friendship go due too some good old competitive TW game-play is silly BTW

I'm not the one who blocked off all contact between us both mate.

just before i started attacking him and he stopped spamming me with mails and went "yellow" :)

Your not good enough to be arrogant.

DeletedUser

Why he went inactive isn't the subject of the kick is it? He went yellow, so he got kicked.

Godlife

Well if u see he didn't reply at all,so he must have been inactive :)
Even I can take villas from someone inactive :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well if u see he didn't reply at all,so he must have been inactive :)
Even I can take villas from someone inactive :icon_redface:

he read it after i sent it :) so that excuse doesnt work, try again.

DeletedUser

Either way, the player is inactive and we aren't a tribe named Pluto... we don't kick players if they lose a village or two in a war. JKL is a capable player, it is unfortunate he isn't around anymore due to the festive season. You are just trying to cling on mate, you have nothing lol. Anyhow.. we are getting beside the point.... you'll be rimmed next week. lol

Godlife

Either way, the player is inactive and we aren't a tribe named Pluto... we don't kick players if they lose a village or two in a war. JKL is a capable player, it is unfortunate he isn't around anymore due to the festive season. You are just trying to cling on mate, you have nothing lol. Anyhow.. we are getting beside the point.... you'll be rimmed next week. lol

God is supposed to show mercy :)

DeletedUser

love how soon as we start nobling someone you kick them :) gj venus, must protect those war stats.

It would not matter if he was kicked when he went inactive or a week later, you would still find something small to moan about, but then again its all you got to distract people on how bad you are doing...

DeletedUser

Well hell, I must be Satan. I'm easily confused.. these mere mortal humans are complex specimens.

DeletedUser

Complex? Not so much, a lot like a dog, What happens when you corner an aggressive dog?

And I answer

He Bites

Spot the wording if you can:)-

DeletedUser

Complex? Not so much, a lot like a dog, What happens when you corner an aggressive dog?

And I answer

He Bites

Spot the wording if you can:)-

What happens if a muzzle was applied beforehand? Your joke fails....

GOG the Deceiver

James - I told you mate that we'd always be friends.

This is prob the only game where two mates cant spar without crying.

Ill buy you a new ball soon. A pink one. With fluffy bunny ears.

DeletedUser

Add me back on skype then you clown. I'm gonna noble you though. lol

DeletedUser

Can't be bothered reading all your posts since last time I checked this thread, if you want the truth, pm me. My answers will contain probably the least bias from anyone within CS or Venus. If someone would like to summarise the last three pages, feel free.

ci vediamo.