Sneaky TGD

DeletedUser113260

Come get your food then! We are not a food tribe, and don't brag when enemy is 4 size then us. You are all so funny....i say to other tribes what is wrong with you people? you think if and when Venus "rim" us you will be left alone ? Its 1 tribe win world and if you was smart you should week Venus and not just watch us fight them. In this post i wanna say to all dukes of top ranked 10 tribes to declare war on Venus and join us in destroying that tribe...cause if they rim us they will have more villages and will be even harder for you chiken`s to fight them and you are next to be rimed. Think about that in long term and you will see that i'm right

You call them names and expect them to follow you? This is like a dictatorship with no power.

Well we know one of the top 10 won't no matter what you say... but hey, worth a shot to save yourself from being rimmed from the rim isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113795

You call them names and expect them to follow you? This is like a dictatorship with no power.

Well we know one of the top 10 won't no matter what you say... but hey, worth a shot to save yourself from being rimmed from the rim isn't it?

Will see....and it s a worth a shot yes and im no`t scared to be rimmed,its only a game. And im not calling nobady s names...i say the true...Venus will win the world and they can`t do nothing about it with only w8 to see what will happen. and we all know what will happen...more vilas means more tropes....its all mat, so if they wanna join good,if not...good to.

Godlife

Will see....and it s a worth a shot yes and im no`t scared to be rimmed,its only a game. And im not calling nobady s names...i say the true...Venus will win the world and they can`t do nothing about it with only w8 to see what will happen. and we all know what will happen...more vilas means more tropes....its all mat, so if they wanna join good,if not...good to.

Actually some players can beat some others even with a big number disadvantage,depending on how clustered-well organised you are..

DeletedUser

and you knew of their entire attack plan and landing times/targets... Kinda takes a lot out of the whole thing even if they were poor attacks..

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and you knew of their entire attack plan and landing times/targets... Kinda takes a lot out of the whole thing even if they were poor attacks..

They had a landing time which 95% did not stick to. (If memory serves me right, only 1 person actually sent within 5 minutes of the time indicated) Many sent poor trains and the attacks never went above 2000. Whether or not I had knowledge of their attack plans...it would not have made a difference. If you wish to attribute my success/their failure to a leakage of their forums, feel free.

DeletedUser

Not taking away from you as a player or from your success, I'm just saying that knowing their claims does make your life a lot easier, and would make this not such an amazing feat as taking on a whole tribe by yourself..

DeletedUser95593

Either way, feel free to stop bragging Matt. It's getting a bit boring to read.

Thats my boy

Why is everyone so toxic tonight? :eek:
Let's just all hug and form a super tribe, with 5 academys :)

DeletedUser

Just a tiny hiccup. CS and the mighty Venus now have full control of the situation. TGD won't past anymore than a few weeks. This is the first of many crushing defeats we shall be dishing out.

Merry Christmas.

DeletedUser

On another thread where you were bashing Venus.. You mentioned people taking Crimmys posts seriously...lol

I think I prefer your brother ;)

DeletedUser

Hey, im just sittin here waitin on Pepper to send me my christmas present. Its been over a week since he started talking it up.. Lots of egos in this world, wouldnt want anyone to get to crazy :lol:

DeletedUser

GoG commented..

Sneaky GoG

Comment about byers
GOG the Deceiveron 12.12. at 08:37
Clearly things have changed. Sorry had different priorities :)

You got one week to rim him.

Then I am inviting again.

Good luck mate

Later on after finding the villages stacked.

GOG the Deceiveron 14.12. at 01:23
fair enough.

Have fun Ill speak to Maveric.

GOG the Deceiveron 13.12. at 22:31
sigh not surprised.

All mates up there.

I am getting pressure from both sides on this clearly, and of course, more inclined to listen to tribemates.

You going to compromise with this or keep it up?

slob96on 13.12. at 16:22
You might as well invite him to your tribe if you are going to send support to him.

That wasn't sly.

Slob96

Still find byers stacked.

GOG the Deceiveron 16.12. at 07:46
done - should be removed in the morning.

Sorry bout this bro. too much of a headache. :D

slob96on 15.12. at 15:01
Can you tell him to withdraw his support.

Slob96

Once again byers stacks do not move. Not as sneaky as you though..
http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&id=10161629
Poor byers is gone now :(, you should of saved them troops for venus.

By the way: I know the stacks were just/mainly from internal targets. I just wanted to point out you lying and being sneaky :)

That is why you didn't get a reply.

GOG the Deceiveron 18.12. at 09:06
Nice work on Byers.

Kuodos.

Whats your skype name again?

Due to you guys attacking Venus later that day; I am guessing you wanted to discuss something Venus related that day.

Regards,
Slob96

DeletedUser

Declare on them for the lols. I admire you Slob.. for a noob .. You've got skills!