Sneaky TGD

DeletedUser

Declare on them for the lols. I admire you Slob.. for a noob .. You've got skills!

Very tempting after GoG's actions. I will sleep on it then decide.

'I admire you Slob. You've got skills!'

Thats how I read your message :)
Thanks CS

Slob96

DeletedUser

I find it somewhat disappointing that some find the need to come on here flaming, All things being equal TGD is doing extremely well, Just the amount of nukes and nobles that have been killed so far is testament to the players in TGD's endurance. As you can see from the mail posted in Kind by Venus it was always going to be about having FUN and not about winning W71 or showing that we could win a tribe as big as Venus. I will however say, that this is coming down to a numbers game: Both in our tribes size and active players. So you know I'm not complaining as the purpose of our per-emptive strike has been met - We are enjoying this war even with the current stats. So you go right ahead and pat yourselves on the back you pro tribe you, one day when I'm all grown up I want to be as great as you lot

El Presidente

What's with this thread? "Sneaky TGD," I've heard numerous claims of you having up to 5 different spies in our tribe. There is no way we're being sneaky by comparison. This fight happened because of the general wish of not to fight in this world, and the fact that (as MattMatt said) people would rather fight mid level targets to expand and merge accounts until they switch co players every damned hour.

This world was my first time actually playing, and it was fun, I played under my terms. I got offered to co-play, but in the end it was all my choice. I'd rather die with honor than survive by betraying honest men. As some people might know this war started with a betrayal on my part (and other's) but it was well deserved. Not for their actions against me, but their actions against others. I hope everyone can end up still being friends, for after all it's just a game, even if it was played dirty by some. (you know who you are)

Some of you have got some skill, but I'm surprised of how little some people are able to do considering how many people are playing on their accounts and how many villages they've internalled. My biggest mistakes in this game has been overestimating my enemies.

Our point was never to win the war. We knew that even just by mashing their heads against their keyboards it would end up as an effective application layer distributed denial of service attack (too many attacks for the servers to even handle.) The point was to show the stupidity and general lack of coordination and skill amongst many of their members, even their "biggest and brightest." We would've liked for this to be done on leveled playing fields, but some people are too scared to fight the "big man" so we decided to just go all out and show people how to kill a God. Killing a God does not necessarily include killing him outright, but rather showing that he's not as omnipotent as he'd like you to think he is. We have done all of this, it's just laying here waiting to be published.

This world required too little skill, too much time, too many contacts and too much treachery. I hope people realize there is no such thing as a God, everyone has their faults.

I will play on another world and hopefully war with many of you in the future, I still have lots of work to do with twscripts.net after all...

GOG the Deceiver

Kudos to the fellas above. Great players and friends.

Tricky indeed. Venus were organizing operations on us, laying spies, and giving false promises to our members of entry once we were annihilated. Oh and the train at us before we attacked concreted our decision.

You forced our hand - live with it. We decided to end it on our terms, not yours.

OD has really great integrity from what I have seen (kudos to you as well mate! - I would have attacked us too XD), but other players around me have been taking it far to personally and attacking us in personal ways. What has happened to this game, really. Perhaps I am too old school - I can live with that too. Never wanted to turn this into a flame war .......cry me a river ....GOG :D

Anyways good friends, tribe mates and enemies .... (yes you know who you are, will add you on skype soon as I didn't want to hear your boring mewing ;)).

Lets break some skulls!!!

Or GOG will internal your stinking FACE

GOG the Deceiver

CS has started pulling his weight by taking back many TGD villages. The war with TGD and their family tribe seems to be in Venus' favour.

It's a pity that I'm not on that front as I'd love a piece of that action too haha, but with all the Venus haters around...I wonder what they've got to say now.

and sorry mate, just want to check what you mean by family tribe??

Yar know, I wouldn't mind ending this world with some integrity :D

DeletedUser42044

I find it somewhat disappointing that some find the need to come on here flaming,

You call that flaming :?

How would you feel to play local worlds (cro tw world for example), once you start to rim apart tribe that runned from forum superadministrator , you will be personal insulted at few minute basis on external forum, treaten they will find were you living on IP adresses, that they having you on hindsight and so on.
Ofcourse any response to that usually lead to ban, any report to game admin have no effect etc..

God bless me for playing with gentlmans here compared with other servers :S

GOG the Deceiver

Yeah was not necessarily talking about externals, but yeah.

Nerd rage on TW can be pretty sad man.,

DeletedUser

Yeah watching you nerd rage and writing you and your tribe a death note was hilarious. Its only a game Ben. Shame really, I wanted this to turn out differently...

DeletedUser

I would hope Venus could put the pressure on TGD, they're 5x the size and TGD isn't receiving outside help. Not like it's a huge surprise that Venus would end up on top lol

Godlife

i also see some of venus went inactive the first day i sent fakes at them :)

I dont see any inactives,u just had the element of surprise to help you take the first few war caps,then it was pretty much a walk in the park for Venus..

DeletedUser

I dont see any inactives,u just had the element of surprise to help you take the first few war caps,then it was pretty much a walk in the park for Venus..

Then maybe you're not paying attention. im guessing the element of suprise is still going as easy as some of these caps are

DeletedUser

Then maybe you're not paying attention. im guessing the element of suprise is still going as easy as some of these caps are

You should be paying more attention on fighting Venus then you do on the externals.

Side 1:
Tribes: Venus
Side 2:
Tribes: Uranus

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 17
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 625,543
Side 2: 159,635
Difference: 465,908

chart

Slob96

DeletedUser

You should be paying more attention on fighting Venus then you do on the externals.

I'm not a tryhard, so I do what I like thanks, I play for fun. i hope you enjoy getting rimmed after us :D

trolls shuld be paying more attention to whats actually going on than sitting on externals flaming anyone that comments :)

Basid

Really ? Who are u talking about ? All of your caps are retakes and thats it. It is obvious that your leaders have not prepared for this war properly.......

DeletedUser

Really ? Who are u talking about ? All of your caps are retakes and thats it. It is obvious that your leaders have not prepared for this war properly.......

Obvious is relative Basid, Look at the Apathy Contra war, even a highly skilled tribe such as Apathy needed your help, in the end its a numbers game and we knew it. So rather than being eaten on your terms we decided to fight on our terms, in my book that at least should show that we are not the average RIM tribe, due to an excellent Duke leadership, no matter how you like too flame him. For know I believe we are holding our own but every tribe is only as strong as its weakest member and with a couple of spies it does make it harder but not impossible to hold our own - And don't say spies make no difference just look what happened to music

Last edited by a moderator: