So begins the quest!

DeletedUser

The Quest needs more people like me!
I was tossin my dogs toy around the yard, and threw it over the fence, so i went and got it and threw it back over, but then i decided not to walk back around but jump over the fence............dun dun dun

So i take a couple steps back and kinda get a running start. I jump, and as i am in mid air hand on the fence, i notice a poor dumb little hound dog lookin up at his dumbass owner right where i am goin to land so i try to miss him, still nick him a little, and landed on my hip, and arm that i fractured the bone in the wrist which is now subsequently throbbing. also my shoulder went in to the side of my head ugh this sucks!

DeletedUser

sounds like something i have done before lol. mine involved a football and me thinking i was a goofy brazillian called ronaldinho. lesson is dont drink beer and then play football, broken wrist, 3 broken fingers and a split going down my arm:lol: i'm retired now though so no more silly injuries for me

DeletedUser

Obviously, i am 100% helping Edgey out in the quest. Hes like the most, elite one of them all :icon_surprised:

Edgey was the one in W21 who gave me a chance, to learn from some great players. I owe him everything, i wuv you edgeyyy!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, my nobles hit tomorrow edgey, so ill be in K21 to help out soon my green friend :icon_cool:

DR

DeletedUser

YAY another supporter of The Quest and I see you are already edgeys worshiper so we won't have to brain wash you.
Welcome my friend :)

DeletedUser

you know what they say its not how big it is, its how you use it i suppose thats the case here :D

DeletedUser

YAY another supporter of The Quest and I see you are already edgeys worshiper so we won't have to brain wash you.
Welcome my friend :)

Edgey is my mum :icon_wink::icon_smile:
Expansion is the key, yeah i know.
Sending 2 more trains, at K21 hopefully :D

DeletedUser

Lets get back to saying how great Edgey and The Quest are, otherwise he'll noble us all :0

DeletedUser

I think Edgums himself will admit to not being the greatest player, or even an average player. Great guy and leader, though! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm an ok player when I can be bothered to put the effort in, but not great. I won't deny that when active though I'm a pretty sweet leader, and I can plan a decent op too. :icon_wink:

smivers

So modest, Edgey iPleasure was amazing right?
The good ol'days W21

Last edited:

DeletedUser

smivers, edit in "w21", and the statement will go okay. w32's iPleasure was lol-tastic to say the least :icon_razz::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

@ benhoulker
you know what they say its not how big it is, its how you use it i suppose thats the case here :D

Damn right,lol
Not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean (yeah yeah I know its old and overused but I still like it)