So begins the quest!

DeletedUser

I miss the terror twins! I was around when KST got blitzed and couldnt stay afloat any longer. I think i folded soon after.

iP was ok. It was kinda doomed from the getgo on w21 though.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Off Topic!!! Talk about us and The Quest, we want the attention and we want lots of it :)
Just kidding <3 you Daysteppr and Xplicid

DeletedUser

I support the quest. The people that know me, also know just how much I support the quest :D

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

What would happen if I became a hater of The Quest? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

You would be ridiculed and laughed at. You may be liked on the boards, but Edgey has his own fan club :D

The quest is Epic! The quest is Mighty! The quest is something that brings joy and life to these otherwise dull and dreary boards!

Besides, its funny.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

I've been logging in and doing omgwtfpl0x stuff through the .NaMi. account for awhile now. The logins are slowly becoming more frequent. ^_^

But yeah Ross. Send nukes and nobles my way. I'll backtime the nukes and snipe the nobles with left over axes and cats :icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

When I wouldn't say KST so much, though he was an asset.

When Mystic and Rellim left that was what REALLY killed us.

DeletedUser

I've been logging in and doing omgwtfpl0x stuff through the .NaMi. account for awhile now. The logins are slowly becoming more frequent. ^_^

But yeah Ross. Send nukes and nobles my way. I'll backtime the nukes and snipe the nobles with left over axes and cats :icon_wink::icon_cool:

Shut it Gayplicid. HAH

smivers

You don't scare me :icon_wink:
And Edgey, i always had the same feeling about X his he really queer?

DeletedUser

You don't scare me :icon_wink:
And Edgey, i always had the same feeling about X his he really queer?
If that girl on .NaMi.'s in-game profile COA is a male, then yes. I'm a queer. :icon_neutral:

edgey10 said:
Shut it Gayplicid. HAH
No, YOU shut it Edgay :lol: ... Snap!? Heh, it actually flows pretty nicely.

scarlet ash

Edgey, your quest should be to rebuild iP on world 21 ;)

Not that I was ever part of iP but would be nice to see your return there.

DeletedUser

@ scarlet ash, sorry Edgey belongs to us and you can't have him, he's needed on W32....he's our leader and inspiratiom ..without him we are nothing :(

DeletedUser

Hands off our Edgey. Get your own Edgey.

Why are you still here? Stop reading this. Go on.

We get defensive around Edgey. Don't mess.

DeletedUser

Edgey, your quest should be to rebuild iP on world 21 ;)

Not that I was ever part of iP but would be nice to see your return there.

I thought you'd quit? Meh. Shows how much I know... :icon_neutral:

Anyway, Dr.NO and PnP pretty much have the world... With ease. Sad, because that was a good world. Ahhwell.

PS, Hi! ^_^

scarlet ash

Hello Xplicid.

Longtime :p.

Thats the reason why I want edgey to go world 21. Offer some more challenge to the world which is looking doomed almost.

Im becomming tedeous of the game anyway now. Ive played for more than 2 years and maybe its time for me to move on. Ill probly just stay on world 21 and just play out the last of that world with PnP then quit. My activity has dropped a lot especcially on the PnP forums and now Im down to 2 worlds, well I pretty much only play world 21 I will admit as I only offer enough activity to play one world as much as I did when I played several worlds.

Anyway would be good talking to you on skype some time which im not that active on anymore either.