So School Declares.....

DeletedUser

with this most bland declaration ive ever seen

Tribe on 18.04. at 20:17
The tribe OldSchool has declared war on tribe SIKE!

War name: For fun.

Declaration:
Time for war. Let's hope you guys will fight.

Now first off, weve been fighting school for awhile now, think since the 12th, so we will be using those as our starting point.

Secondly, if I had declared it would of gone more like this~

The tribe SIKE has declared war on the tribe OldSchool!

Warname: We Dont Need No Thought Control

Declaration: War??? We dont need no education!!! Teacher leave those kids alone!!! Yes in the words of great Pink Floyd, "put another brick in the wall".

Oh and school children remember you cant have your pudding if you dont eat your meat;)

Ok Heres the stats, first one encompasses when Sike started hitting School

Side 1:
Tribes: SchOoL
Side 2:
Tribes: SIKE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 169
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 669,642
Side 2: 1,584,909
Difference: 915,267

chart

Second One encompasses only from the date of the lame declaration

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SIKE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 36
Difference: 249

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,663,256
Side 2: 321,090
Difference: 2,342,166

chart

Side 1: 122,159
Side 2: 56,644
Difference: 65,515

chart

Thirdly, school children should stop contacting my members begging them to account merge or tryinig to stir up drama bewteen the sike members. Neither is working, were a tight bunch and staying that way and sorry your going to have to take the villages the old fashion way, FIGHT FOR THEM. You cant recruit or get members to merge so quit trying.

Happy Warring to both sides!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes in the words of great Pink Floyd, "put another brick in the wall".

*Sigh* its "just another brick in the wall." :p

Anyway, thought this was already underway so not sure why you see it as a surprise? Both sides just a little slow to use the declare button ingame I guess?

Good luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser

*Sigh* its "just another brick in the wall." :p

Anyway, thought this was already underway so not sure why you see it as a surprise? Both sides just a little slow to use the declare button ingame I guess?

Good luck to both sides :)

lol yes it is Just not put, should of used my quote marks better, but hey with all the wall building im doing at the moment putting another brick in the wall seemed more fittng

King Sean04

Lmao What a coincidence Pink Floyd is mah favorite band *looks at shirt* O_O I'm wearing my Pink Floyd shirt. Anyways.... Good Luck SIKE you'll need it :S

DeletedUser

Nice anti-declaration, School does look to have gotten lazy in their methods, or maybe they are busy fighting so many.

Trouble in the classroom?
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 46
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 451,255
Side 2: 451,255
Difference: 0

chart

Looks like they've been fighting Smexy for the past month-
Side 1:
Players: EmperorRon
Side 2:
Players: SmeXy Hippo

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 48
Difference: 48

chart

No, my mistake, just eating inactives and sharing the spoils with their allies.

DeletedUser

Quote me on ever denying I nobled some ron villages... :icon_rolleyes:

Subwind

I wonder if there is room on the playground for Andy and myself to come out to play?

~Matt

DeletedUser

You haven't, I was focussing on the lack of denial that you and School are allies
We denied we were allies when we were never allies, in past month our relationship has changed but peoples silly toll comments before then we're invalid. Also it wasn't suggested we were allies but an extension to SchOoL.

Maybe you should look closer to home, your tribe has nowhere to turn to, no recruiting pool and are in stuck in the shitter :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We denied we were allies when we were never allies, in past month our relationship has changed but peoples silly toll comments before then we're invalid. Also it wasn't suggested we were allies but an extension to SchOoL.

Maybe you should look closer to home, your tribe has nowhere to turn to, no recruiting pool and are in stuck in the shitter :icon_razz:

Um you realize the orginal truegrave doesnt even have an account and I have no clue how you have a tribe without one???

DeletedUser95452

Nice thread ... was beeing a while not having posts here ....
Who's SIKE by the way :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser78112

Meh use what date you wish. It's time for SchOol to now concentrate on you guys and believe me when I say this stats will start changing very soon. :)

DeletedUser

Meh use what date you wish. It's time for SchOol to now concentrate on you guys and believe me when I say this stats will start changing very soon. :)

I think your right, things are about to really change! See Sike and school members can get along!

DeletedUser93681

Bravo Jen you raped an acct while the owner was away dealing with a death in the the family. Tides have turned. Whats your excuse for losing so many vills when on 24/7