So School Declares.....

DeletedUser

It isn't an excuse, it is a fact. I am not trying to diminish anything your tribe has accomplished but if Wang had not of gone AWOL the war stats would look very different.

funny for an awol account he still had the ability to send a few attacks back at us........and yes ive missed dodges, not perfect and despite to peoples belief I do have a life out side of TW, some you might want to try it out sometime.

DeletedUser

If you had the sit isn't the account supposed to be played?

I am sure of the following: Regardless of the reason, Wang was not working his account as he should. He did not log on for an unspecified amount of time and when he did massive damage had already been done to his account.

We did not have the sit when the attacks started and did not even know Wang was getting his teeth kicked in until we got the sit the first night.

It took him three days to ask for support though many of us that were aware had already sent it as I am sure SIKE can testify to as many of the villages we tried to save have since been taken.

I also heard he actually went AWOL, again, twice after that with no sitter which explains the delay in the request for support. The stats clearly show when things turned around.

Regardless of the reason, SIKE earned their war caps but this is not a case of an active player being roughed up...quite the opposite. I do not say that to diminish any progress SIKE has made against SchOol I am simply, as Rizz has said, stating facts.

DeletedUser

funny for an awol account he still had the ability to send a few attacks back at us........and yes ive missed dodges, not perfect and despite to peoples belief I do have a life out side of TW, some you might want to try it out sometime.

As I have previously stated, he did eventually set a sitter.

We have all missed dodges but from what I understand you are not missing a dodge here or there....you weren't dodging. It is understandable though, it is hard to find a new owner for an account that loves the account like original owners usually do.

DeletedUser

I am sure of the following: Regardless of the reason, Wang was not working his account as he should. He did not log on for an unspecified amount of time and when he did massive damage had already been done to his account.

We did not have the sit when the attacks started and did not even know Wang was getting his teeth kicked in until we got the sit the first night.

More excuses. im pretty sure sweetmisery had the sit with her at the time. Even if he logged in for a bit he must've set her as the sitter again before logging out

It took him three days to ask for support though many of us that were aware had already sent it as I am sure SIKE can testify to as many of the villages we tried to save have since been taken.

Sweet should have been on top of asking for support cause she sure as hell had the sit.

I also heard he actually went AWOL, again, twice after that with no sitter which explains the delay in the request for support. The stats clearly show when things turned around.

Then why not boot the account? Oh wait is sweet so attatched to it that wherever it goes she must go?

Regardless of the reason, SIKE earned their war caps but this is not a case of an active player being roughed up...quite the opposite.

Again there was a sitter who could have done something to keep the account protected. Maybe she didn't do her job

I do not say that to diminish any progress SIKE has made against SchOol I am simply, as Rizz has said, stating facts.

If you have the proof to back up that the account was not sat for a period of time i'll take back everything i said. Im pretty sure that sweet had sat that account for a long time.

Bold

DeletedUser

Regardless of the reason, SIKE earned their war caps but this is not a case of an active player being roughed up...quite the opposite. I do not say that to diminish any progress SIKE has made against SchOol I am simply, as Rizz has said, stating facts.

Been here as well, School vs SOMD inactives, you either choose to count inactives or not, don't sugar coat your wars for fear that your members may do a runner at seeing School ACTUALLY get into a fight.

DeletedUser

Been here as well, School vs SOMD inactives, you either choose to count inactives or not, don't sugar coat your wars for fear that your members may do a runner at seeing School ACTUALLY get into a fight.

TrueGrave is #winning

Aradiaa is not #winning

DeletedUser

As I have previously stated, he did eventually set a sitter.

We have all missed dodges but from what I understand you are not missing a dodge here or there....you weren't dodging. It is understandable though, it is hard to find a new owner for an account that loves the account like original owners usually do.

Lets just face it, even if I dodged everything coming, sniped every train, loss no villages you guys would still be telling me how sh*tty I am, so can we all just be big boys and girls and let the stats be the facts, if I lose i lose, Im a big girl I wont cry.......so seriously quit whining about how we didnt get one up on you fairly and just play the game, jeez and even without the wang account little ole me should not be such a problem for you guys.

DeletedUser

Nutter, you are addressing issues I have no knowledge about. Whether you take back anything or not...I really don't care. :)

Jen, I am not sugar coating anything. If you take a SchOol village...you took a SchOol village. The stats speak for themselves. I have a lot of respect for SIKE. Your tribe has brought a bit of life back to this world and for that I thank you.

I am glad TrueGrave is winning.....everyone should get a chance to experience that at least once. :)

DeletedUser

Nutter, you are addressing issues I have no knowledge about. Whether you take back anything or not...I really don't care. :)

Ouch sorry. Maybe you should get all your facts straight before stating something on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

Jen, I am not sugar coating anything. If you take a SchOol village...you took a SchOol village. The stats speak for themselves. I have a lot of respect for SIKE. Your tribe has brought a bit of life back to this world and for that I thank you.

Then stop babbling about the wang account?

I am glad TrueGrave is winning.....everyone should get a chance to experience that at least once. :)

Maybe one day you may experience that as well.

Thee bold

DeletedUser

Thank you and after all we are all playing to have fun right? I mean I dont play a war game to see how many allies I can make or how many friends I can nap, I was fair when i posted my original stats, when we started attacking and when school declared and they both werent in my favor........now if you will all excuse me I probably have something I should be dodging now,:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lets just face it, even if I dodged everything coming, sniped every train, loss no villages you guys would still be telling me how sh*tty I am, so can we all just be big boys and girls and let the stats be the facts, if I lose i lose, Im a big girl I wont cry.......so seriously quit whining about how we didnt get one up on you fairly and just play the game, jeez and even without the wang account little ole me should not be such a problem for you guys.

I heard that the TrueGrave account had a new owner but you are starting to sound more like that Proxy now. I hope you remember that this forums is for razzing up the enemy and talking smack. You get that right? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't mean to be rude, but you are really giving yourself way too much importance. I fully agree that the stats speak for themselves. If you find an inactive...that is our bad...not yours.

DeletedUser

I heard that the TrueGrave account had a new owner but you are starting to sound more like that Proxy now. I hope you remember that this forums is for razzing up the enemy and talking smack. You get that right? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't mean to be rude, but you are really giving yourself way too much importance. I fully agree that the stats speak for themselves. If you find an inactive...that is our bad...not yours.

You have the wrong person, talk all the smack you want but what you were doing was trying to fudge the facts, so stats=facts, excuses=lame, smack=fun, and just so you know jen=important!

DeletedUser

I got a "good girl" from you Nutter? I am not sure that is good at all! The only thing I am defending right now is my vegetable garden from the aphids. Wish me luck, no?

Jen, how long have you played the TrueGrave account? I am sure, in time, you will be as important as you think you are. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I got a "good girl" from you Nutter? I am not sure that is good at all! The only thing I am defending right now is my vegetable garden from the aphids. Wish me luck, no?

Jen, how long have you played the TrueGrave account? I am sure, in time, you will be as important as you think you are. :icon_wink:

Best thing you can do is spray them away with water or else they'll just stay there.

DeletedUser

How's those smithys looking nowadays?

are you the oh so clever one who changed all the names on wangs villa to catting your smithy?? actually we all had a laugh about how you were hardly catting any of our smithys, obviously ive been hit harder than the other members so a bit more damage on my account but smithy damage isnt causing me a problem yet.

DeletedUser93681

[10/04/2011 5:56:28 PM] Wang1in (Chris): lol. you and I both.
[10/04/2011 5:58:29 PM] Wang1in (Chris): buckroger keeps sending trains at me with no nuke first... i have killed probably about 40 nobles from sike just last night alone
[10/04/2011 5:58:54 PM] Wang1in (Chris): i wish there was a tool to tell me exactly how many nobles i have killed.

Then he disappeared without setting a sitter. You seem to be getting the wrong info and I know who from.

wang1in's skype is whiskeywarrior42 from w25. Look him up and don't believe everything someone tells you. Maybe do your own homework before mouthing off on things you really dont know.

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
are you the oh so clever one who changed all the names on wangs villa to catting your smithy?? actually we all had a laugh about how you were hardly catting any of our smithys, obviously ive been hit harder than the other members so a bit more damage on my account but smithy damage isnt causing me a problem yet.

No, actually I am not the one who changed his village names, just someone who has seen some reports of dead troops and smaller smithys.