So School Declares.....

DeletedUser93681

Also add .ROCKY. to the stats under SIKE :)

Thirdly, school children should stop contacting my members begging them to account merge or tryinig to stir up drama bewteen the sike members. Neither is working, were a tight bunch and staying that way and sorry your going to have to take the villages the old fashion way, FIGHT FOR THEM. You cant recruit or get members to merge so quit trying.

Begging...OMG Jen get a grip..who in school would want to merge with any of you??? A tight bunch yeah and you will see them go down as supporting you.

Dont even say Thundrail. He was still entl at the time and yes wanted him with us. Any one else?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Begging...OMG Jen get a grip..who in school would want to merge with any of you??? A tight bunch yeah and you will see them go down as supporting you.

Dont even say Thundrail. He was still entl at the time and yes wanted him with us. Any one else?

Never thought I would ever see you defend School...and no, not Thundrdail. And when 3 accounts are intertwined like that and 2 turn on one, of course there is going to be intense losses. Jen is doing well, you should know better than to question it.

DeletedUser

Bravo Jen you raped an acct while the owner was away dealing with a death in the the family. Tides have turned. Whats your excuse for losing so many vills when on 24/7

Come on, that is playing the death in the family excuse cart. I have seen those a lot. you are with 51 in a tribe and your friends from 1984 are there to take a sit.

DeletedUser

Begging...OMG Jen get a gripe..who in school would want to merge with any of you??? A tight bunch yeah and you will see them go down as supporting you.

I do not see how you can add .ROCK. To the stats under SIKE

if left.. last month 22nd March 2011

.. anyhow, go back to fighting...

Sweetmisery, you left or joined school off entl, i believe, so you should not be talking here, after all you did leave to join an enemy tribe...

anyways, off to my part of the world...

DeletedUser93681

Side 1:
Tribes: SchOoL
Side 2:
Tribes: SIKE

Timeframe: Last month

if left.. last month 22nd March 2011

ummm...ok :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bravo Jen you raped an acct while the owner was away dealing with a death in the the family. Tides have turned. Whats your excuse for losing so many vills when on 24/7

As much as my sensitive side feels bad if there was a real death you know as well as I know there is no time away for a death in the family, plus you have had that account by sit and pass forever so you really have no excuses

DeletedUser

rocky??? how the hell do you put her in the stats??? no logic there

you would be surprised deb, you should be real familar with this concept as you did run to the enemy instead of fight.

Hell yeah I have losses, I expected losses but hey I am still here fighting and will continue to, go ahead aim more nukes aim more trains you will not find me going away and even if you managed to rim me (which you wont) you still cant shut my mouth up so get use to it im here to stay.

Please do keep sending your crappy trains that I can overly snipe, having a blast at it and its good practice for me, yeah I named my support Naptime because well YAWN

Recess is over today at 03:58:57:276 1:31:53
Nap Time today at 03:58:57:296 1:31:53
NapTIme today at 03:58:57:319 1:31:53
Nap Time today at 03:58:57:324 1:31:53
Recess is over today at 03:58:58:018 1:31:54
Nap Time today at 03:58:58:100 1:31:54
Nap Time today at 03:58:58:277 1:31:54
NapTime today at 03:58:58:291 1:31:54
Recess is over today at 03:58:58:948 1:31:54
Recess is over today at 03:58:59:785

DeletedUser78112

As much as my sensitive side feels bad if there was a real death you know as well as I know there is no time away for a death in the family, plus you have had that account by sit and pass forever so you really have no excuses

Actually Wang has ran off twice, for 2-3 days we did not have the sit. When we got it back you can see we have been taking more than yous have been getting off it. Jen you're doing good eh? Try dodging I havn't seen you dodge an attack in the last few days. So many nukes hit at home...

SchOol is just getting started, theres much more to come. Good luck.:)

DeletedUser93127

Actually Wang has ran off twice, for 2-3 days we did not have the sit. When we got it back you can see we have been taking more than yous have been getting off it. Jen you're doing good eh? Try dodging I havn't seen you dodge an attack in the last few days. So many nukes hit at home...

You are asking your enemy why they are killing your nukes? :lol: luv it

DeletedUser78112

You are asking your enemy why they are killing your nukes? :lol: luv it

I actually LOL'd.

You don't read? I clearly said
Try dodging I havn't seen you dodge an attack in the last few days. So many nukes hit at home...

Try reading before posting.

DeletedUser

Did no-one tell you Rizzla? Excuses are useless in School, now do your homework ;)

DeletedUser

Did no-one tell you Rizzla? Excuses are useless in School, now do your homework ;)

It isn't an excuse, it is a fact. I am not trying to diminish anything your tribe has accomplished but if Wang had not of gone AWOL the war stats would look very different.

DeletedUser

Are you sure that its not an excuse do you have the facts to back it up that the stats would be diff?

Well, I would say it is fact that an account that is being played usually loses by far less villages when under attack as compared to one that is not being played. Tribal Wars is funny like that. :)

DeletedUser

Well, I would say it is fact that an account that is being played usually loses by far less villages when under attack as compared to one that is not being played. Tribal Wars is funny like that. :)

If you had the sit isn't the account supposed to be played?