So School Declares.....

HorseSoldier

or will ODA continue to enjoy their a** kissing from 1984 and will LOKI continue to jump after the ever repopulating Hermits??

Just who the hell are you? We've always declared and wage war on this world and hold our own in our own little tribe. I frequently criticize the top tribes on the pnp and you have the nerve to call me an "a** kisser"? Tbh you should be doing the kissing, since someone like us have the balls to change this world. What have you done and who are you?

DeletedUser

Just who the hell are you? We've always declared and wage war on this world and hold our own in our own little tribe. I frequently criticize the top tribes on the pnp and you have the nerve to call me an "a** kisser"? Tbh you should be doing the kissing, since someone like us have the balls to change this world. What have you done and who are you?

I know the answer! He's Stirs Sh*t therefore he's a Sh*t Stirrer. I must say he's a good one from the way he smells.
Good strategy I must say but too obvious/predictable, so a failed attempt. So Sh*t Stirrer, go back to the drawing board. Oops you can't you are full of it.....

DeletedUser93681

i lol'ed. You leave sike and take over an account in loki when you are getting pummeled by school, yet 1984 is the people without balls. :icon_eek:

Remember to look in the mirror first before judging others.

+1

Jen was the duke of Honor and a mass recruiter from day 1. Honor and all there previous names never amounted to anything and were always on the run. TrueGrave gave her his acct (which was a shame because she wasnt worthy of it) Now she has a bigger acct in LOKI and I do hope she can do better with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off never claimed to be perfect, ive made many a mistakes but ive learned along the way, second off im a FEMALE, third off all I did was state what a lot of others are saying, ask around out of your usual group, you will hear it too, Fourthly I left truegrave account because it was to tangled up with sweetmisery and boricuapower accounts for so long, they did a good job going after me and it was impossible to defend that spread out, so I took an account where I could stack my guys in sike, which if you look they didnt lose many villas to school, I did what I could for them, hate me love dont make a difference but i have been loyal to those guys. At least I can say I never joined my enemy......we cant all say that.

also everything coming from my mouth is just me, not LOKI, so if you have a problem with it you know where to find me.

DeletedUser

Sweetmisery, your the big one to talk, your the one that left your tribe to join school, because you were afraid of getting hit by school
Btw, IT WAS NOT LOKI
It was NONE... The account was in NONE. Get it right people.

DeletedUser

Sweetmisery, your the big one to talk, your the one that left your tribe to join school, because you were afraid of getting hit by school
Btw, IT WAS NOT LOKI
It was NONE... The account was in NONE. Get it right people.

I am sorry but I have to correct you here. The reason why she and borricapower joined School is because they were afraid of being attacked by SIKE (its been said in this same thread by borrica), but still they were supposed to be their "enemies" for a long period of time before.

Probably they would never be attacked by School in fact they never really were under attack even when they sat on the frontlines during weeks... as far as I remember... perhaps the fact than Deb was coplaying at that time the Duke of School in another world has something to do with that... :icon_rolleyes:

However I think that this shit is currently quite out of date, I am sure we can find some new amusement

DeletedUser95452

keep it going dudes ... Half of the year with same shit story ... dont let it finish is fun to read ;p

DeletedUser

Jen, I am quite surprised by your posts regarding 1984 and ODA. I am assuming that you are misinformed and that your posts are not meant maliciously. I am also going to assume that you have kept up on your external forum reading so that I do not have to reinvent the wheel on this one.

1984 and SchOol were allies. Strong connections were made and still remain. I actually have a lot of respect for how 1984 has handled this situation. Was a massive hugger tribe formed? No. I would bet all my clay it never will be. Is everyone in 1984 friends with everyone in ODA....hell no sums that answer up pretty well.

W50, the world that was so certain (and boring) for so many, has a new lease on life. What was thought to be, is no longer. No one knows what the future holds anymore and to start slinging mud on this one is a bit premature don't you think? Aside from all that, it is way off base.

DeletedUser100410

What i find funny is that for many MANY MANY months lots of ppl (perhaps including me, nobody is safe from the archive) harassed 1984 for being School allies and suckers?

Although they were at some point (i really am not sure cause i was not part of it at that time) allies, later on the game they ceased to be allies and still, ppl on this forum continued throwing rubbish at that two tribes alliance

Now, 8 days ago 1984 shut up all those trolls by declaring war on the former #1 tribe on this World, being a 10 member tribe, i must admit they (we) are not cowards at all by all means, proved by that declaration.

Now, its not our fault if the 48 members of School went to other tribes, each of them for different reasons. We can not fight and chase 48 members throughout eh world and we are in good terms with some of them. Meanwhile, we are cleaning the World of the inactive dead accounts of School remnants. And we are still chasing some who escaped from School. So please dont start shouting as u did for the last 6 months on our relation with ODA.

I think nobody knows if in the future we will be allies or enemies but for now we r just doing our game, try to respect that, i think we have earned that in the last 10 days.

DeletedUser

What i find funny is that for many MANY MANY months lots of ppl (perhaps including me, nobody is safe from the archive) harassed 1984 for being School allies and suckers?

Although they were at some point (i really am not sure cause i was not part of it at that time) allies, later on the game they ceased to be allies and still, ppl on this forum continued throwing rubbish at that two tribes alliance

Now, 8 days ago 1984 shut up all those trolls by declaring war on the former #1 tribe on this World, being a 10 member tribe, i must admit they (we) are not cowards at all by all means, proved by that declaration.

Now, its not our fault if the 48 members of School went to other tribes, each of them for different reasons. We can not fight and chase 48 members throughout eh world and we are in good terms with some of them. Meanwhile, we are cleaning the World of the inactive dead accounts of School remnants. And we are still chasing some who escaped from School. So please dont start shouting as u did for the last 6 months on our relation with ODA.

I think nobody knows if in the future we will be allies or enemies but for now we r just doing our game, try to respect that, i think we have earned that in the last 10 days.

Not that I disagree with the things you say, but how long have you been in 1984?

DeletedUser

Ok. I agree with Orsio and I have been there since day 1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100410

u can look in twstats that info, i am sure u can find it.

DeletedUser

lol...it doesnt mean you guys are brave you were ready and i think you guys DEAL with thier main players, you are hitting all the kids of school some of them already quit and some of them are inactive, and whole world know about the inactivity of school member...you touched them so you declare them otherwise some others are ready too :p

really it isnt your fault...and no one expect this from school

mate yeah you guys earn so much respect but now it is changing into SHOW off...and i think school is nothing without MATT and his party(new ODA) and you know that too

bold :p...dont take it serious and i am not drunk :p

DeletedUser

Jen, I am quite surprised by your posts regarding 1984 and ODA. I am assuming that you are misinformed and that your posts are not meant maliciously. I am also going to assume that you have kept up on your external forum reading so that I do not have to reinvent the wheel on this one.

1984 and SchOol were allies. Strong connections were made and still remain. I actually have a lot of respect for how 1984 has handled this situation. Was a massive hugger tribe formed? No. I would bet all my clay it never will be. Is everyone in 1984 friends with everyone in ODA....hell no sums that answer up pretty well.

W50, the world that was so certain (and boring) for so many, has a new lease on life. What was thought to be, is no longer. No one knows what the future holds anymore and to start slinging mud on this one is a bit premature don't you think? Aside from all that, it is way off base.

Reoan, my intital sh*t stirrer post was questions, if you read it you will see lots of ? through out it, its fun to stir things up and it seemed to work pretty efficiently and I was kind enough to even warn you about the refugee thing privately.......

What you guys dont realize is you think im just creating all these ideas in my head but what is happening in the hundreds of skype group chats those are the type of things that are being said.

ODA just school reformed without dead weight-really a good idea if they wanted to keep their school identity and show the world what school was really suppose to be as the 1 tribe.

1984 finally broke off from school but still seem very friendly with the part of exschool that would be most difficult to fight.

Smexy is just so much fun to stir up, she just makes it so easy and it gives me a good laugh, so ty smexy, for being the funny smexy hippo you are!

DeletedUser

Reoan, my intital sh*t stirrer post was questions, if you read it you will see lots of ? through out it, its fun to stir things up and it seemed to work pretty efficiently and I was kind enough to even warn you about the refugee thing privately.......

What you guys dont realize is you think im just creating all these ideas in my head but what is happening in the hundreds of skype group chats those are the type of things that are being said.

ODA just school reformed without dead weight-really a good idea if they wanted to keep their school identity and show the world what school was really suppose to be as the 1 tribe.

1984 finally broke off from school but still seem very friendly with the part of exschool that would be most difficult to fight.

Smexy is just so much fun to stir up, she just makes it so easy and it gives me a good laugh, so ty smexy, for being the funny smexy hippo you are!

Actually... for the most of it, smexy is a he. unless the text is purple anyway