So School Declares.....

DeletedUser

I can only speak for ourselves but we suffered an epic fail on InThe0ry. Quite painful for us actually. :)

I thought we had taken quite a bit fewer than 22 though. Considering the distance we had to travel and all the different tribes that were supporting him I think we did quite well actually.

Oh, well...live and learn.

DeletedUser

you're such a noob. only mods should authorize the use of triple rainbows. us regular people might let the power go to our heads, get an inflated sense of self importance, and start abusing our pretend authority in an overbearing manner to needlessly stick their unwanted noses in matters that don't concern them with their reckless oppressive egotistical agenda of triple rainbows.

Thank you, time to change my clothes; I just pissed myself

DeletedUser

I can only speak for ourselves but we suffered an epic fail on InThe0ry. Quite painful for us actually. :)

I thought we had taken quite a bit fewer than 22 though. Considering the distance we had to travel and all the different tribes that were supporting him I think we did quite well actually.

Try 18, 4 were recapped, and he was not supported by a bunch of tribes his account was just uber sat by many people.

Plus there were a few mistakes made in some of your guys sends but hey we all do that at times I know I have.

DeletedUser

hmmm. how do I say anything about valt noob without it being an insult?:icon_confused:

You can insult people's ingame abilities, just not them personally.
And everybody please note that if you have problems with my moderating, I would ask that you bring them up to me in private rather than dragging threads off-topic with it.

EDIT: Wow. I'm not sure how I misread those. Undeleted, sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try 18, 4 were recapped, and he was not supported by a bunch of tribes his account was just uber sat by many people.

Plus there were a few mistakes made in some of your guys sends but hey we all do that at times I know I have.

If it were your tribe, or my tribe I would say, "22 were taken but four were recapped", but probably just a difference in approach.

We royally screwed up one of our target launches (Reo is still in the TW doghouse for it). Good to know we weren't alone I guess? lol

I will stand corrected as far as other tribes supporting him are concerned as I have no first hand knowledge of it. With that said, I have heard otherwise from reliable sources but unless they want to come here and make that statement I shall just hush.

He was uber sat? By many people? Of this I have no doubt. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And everybody please note that if you have problems with my moderating, I would ask that you bring them up to me in private rather than dragging threads off-topic with it.

Our posts werent saying we had a problem with your moderating, they were funny and cute and non-offensive and I really dont understand why they are removed, unless your going to say it was simply because it was off topic but the list of off topic stuff in this thread alone is endless.

After all we were making the moderators seem like gods so I really dont know how you could take personal offense to that especially considering me and sweetmisery sling a bit a mud at each other and neither one of us asks the other to receive infractions or accuses each other of cruel insults.

Was just a bit of fun that wasnt hurting anyone, imo.

If it were your tribe, or my tribe I would say, "22 were taken but four were recapped", but probably just a difference in approach.

We royally screwed up one of our target launches (Reo is still in the TW doghouse for it). Good to know we weren't alone I guess? lol

I will stand corrected as far as other tribes supporting him are concerned as I have no first hand knowledge of it. With that said, I have heard otherwise from reliable sources but unless they want to come here and make that statement I shall just hush.

He was uber sat? By many people? Of this I have no doubt. :icon_biggrin:

think that first part about how many is basically the same difference, just wording imo.

dont worry about screwing up, we all do it, wasnt too long ago I supported with a nuke in a critical op, lol, *it happens.

overall we had about 8 different people sitting that account, it received constant attention.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Wow. I'm not sure how I misread those. Undeleted, sorry guys.

Thanks, really do appreciate that you took the time to take a second glance and consider others opinions.

DeletedUser

in the mean time I wonder how the valt noob is doing. he seems kinda quiet. did he finally get the hint? still too busy tagging those 9k incoming? I hope nothing happened with the family and they are all ok. receiving a big account doesn't make you a good player after all and the bigger the account, the more there is to loose.

DeletedUser

I wish he would fight back. :( Nobling inactive noobs is slightly less fun than nobling active noobs. At least the active noobs send the occasional spear at you! :(

DeletedUser93127

The way your tribe is throwing around the word tribes is a bit suggestive.
As to my knowledge, your efforts on InThe0ry were crushed by the the support of other SIKE members.
Sorry to break the news. As to who exactly has been sitting InThe0ry I am not aware. I will guess SIKE members.
I wouldn't overlook their core members and make excuses.

DeletedUser

The way your throwing the word tribes is a bit suggestive.
As to my knowledge, your efforts on InThe0ry were crushed by the the support of other SIKE members.
Sorry to break the news. As to who exactly has been sitting InThe0ry I am not aware. I will guess SIKE members again.
I wouldn't overlook their core members and make excuses.
You seemed to skip her next message so you could flame.
She stood corrected, try reading the full posts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93127

Ah okay then. I shall try cause you told me to hippo :lol:

So its Aradia's "reliable sources" who said other tribes are supporting SIKE. I will assume, yes assume, that they are her tribe members.
I will edit my post to "The way your tribe is throwing around those words" Only if you let me oh oh oh hippo :)

Apologies to Aradia. Although I think I have a clue to who your source is due to a past altercation. :icon_wink: Mebe I am way off who knows.

Thou are the nicest for correcting thee mistakes hippo. Thy the proest Hippo

DeletedUser

Ah okay then. I shall try cause you told me to hippo :lol:

So its Aradia's "reliable sources" who said other tribes are supporting SIKE. I will assume, yes assume, that they are her tribe members.
I will edit my post to "The way your tribe is throwing around those words" Only if you let me oh oh oh hippo :)

Apologies to Aradia. Although I think I have a clue to who your source is due to a past altercation. :icon_wink: Mebe I am way off who knows.

Thou are the nicest for correcting thee mistakes hippo. Thy the proest Hippo

It was not my tribemates I was referring to at all and I was not speaking for my tribe. I was chatting with Jen.

I was regretful I had even mentioned it actually. I do not delete things I have posted even if I want to or make an ass out of myself so I tried to back away from what I had said as best as I could. Do I believe my "sources" were lying to me? No. Do I believe Jen was lying to me? No. The point is really moot anyways as the only people I have to blame for not securing my targets are myself and Reoan.

There is nothing wrong with a tribe supporting another tribe. It doesn't lessen anything as this is a game based upon teamwork, both in and outside of our own perspective tribes. While there can be only one winner at the end they usually don't get there without some assistance from somewhere along the way.

I hope that clears up my previous post for you. :)

DeletedUser

It was not my tribemates I was referring to at all and I was not speaking for my tribe. I was chatting with Jen.

I was regretful I had even mentioned it actually. I do not delete things I have posted even if I want to or make an ass out of myself so I tried to back away from what I had said as best as I could. Do I believe my "sources" were lying to me? No. Do I believe Jen was lying to me? No. The point is really moot anyways as the only people I have to blame for not securing my targets are myself and Reoan.

There is nothing wrong with a tribe supporting another tribe. It doesn't lessen anything as this is a game based upon teamwork, both in and outside of our own perspective tribes. While there can be only one winner at the end they usually don't get there without some assistance from somewhere along the way.

I hope that clears up my previous post for you. :)

No getting other tribes to support you doesnt lessen anything, it simply means you have someone else to count on but from fighting along SIKE I know how alone we/they are and if your defending all on your own and every tribe is backing away saying "oh no we are too scared of the number 1 tribe to help you" then those guys fighting their asses off all on their own deserve that credit. Though I must admit as truegrave I was able to gather some support but even that wasnt all that I needed but these guys that are left are fighting by pure grit.

l0rd i0n

No getting other tribes to support you doesnt lessen anything, it simply means you have someone else to count on but from fighting along SIKE I know how alone we/they are and if your defending all on your own and every tribe is backing away saying "oh no we are too scared of the number 1 tribe to help you" then those guys fighting their asses off all on their own deserve that credit. Though I must admit as truegrave I was able to gather some support but even that wasnt all that I needed but these guys that are left are fighting by pure grit.
and look how thats going, and im not even doing anything

DeletedUser

and look how thats going, and im not even doing anything

we noticed your not doing anything or good portion of your tribe, you guys should of wiped the map of sike awhile ago but either your all too busy playing with.....the number game or you have way more inactive members than active.

l0rd i0n

we noticed your not doing anything or good portion of your tribe, you guys should of wiped the map of sike awhile ago but either your all too busy playing with.....the number game or you have way more inactive members than active.
well actually thats quite true, im too busy eating teh inactives :D and i actually brought it up in the tribe forum, the rest doesnt need to be discussed here

Last edited: