So School Declares.....

DeletedUser98018

If i have heard correctly he has took over a 5 million account and a backstabber if i remember correctly, oh and started acting clever since he took over the account..

DeletedUser

I think so too my guess is that is is the energizer acc. lets have some fun with that and see how fast he haz a death in the family and quits

DeletedUser98018

Yep the energizer account ... The same person who asked me to turtle up while he nobled players that he didn't like or had past experience with. and trying to get friends to move closer to him the last person that did that he helped grow then nobled them blooming noob.

DeletedUser

Oh i knew she was moving just to lazy to go through all the bigger then tg accounts to find her. so i wonder how this battle is going to go now that its primary fighter is gone...

You left sike, dont worry about it, where i go and what I do and who my friends are is none of your business. I am still supportive of the guys in sike and they are doing a great job with the little resources they have. Those guys know where I stand and thats all that matters to me.

DeletedUser

Yep the energizer account ... The same person who asked me to turtle up while he nobled players that he didn't like or had past experience with. and trying to get friends to move closer to him the last person that did that he helped grow then nobled them blooming noob.

my guess is that he will be crying before the end of the month. don't understand why the original energ gave his account to that noob. maybe valy dropped the soap again...

DeletedUser94483

I was not the one that did that to you animal....i have never told anyone to turtle up. I have also never used the account i am on to attack a player just because i do not like them or had bad experiences with matter of fact none of my noblings have been of players i have had experiences with at all.

You left sike, dont worry about it, where i go and what I do and who my friends are is none of your business. I am still supportive of the guys in sike and they are doing a great job with the little resources they have. Those guys know where I stand and thats all that matters to me.

jen do you have a problem being delusional? I was KICKED from sike for fighting to many school players and refusing to attack a player OUTSIDE of school while i was being hammered. Of course after being kicked i was not going to go running back to the tribe.

DeletedUser

I was not the one that did that to you animal....i have never told anyone to turtle up. I have also never used the account i am on to attack a player just because i do not like them or had bad experiences with matter of fact none of my noblings have been of players i have had experiences with at all.

of course you didn't, barbs aren't players :icon_wink:

jen do you have a problem being delusional? I was KICKED from sike for fighting to many school players and refusing to attack a player OUTSIDE of school while i was being hammered. Of course after being kicked i was not going to go running back to the tribe.

guess you were kicked for being a giant noob

DeletedUser98018

I never said you did it too me personally but ive others have told me. and quite frankly i don't like you or your Pa's FYI, too cocky for there own good and think that when they threaten me with you i will actually listen..

DeletedUser

You were kicked because you were afraid to attack an account that left SIKE and was buddies with School, you barely sent anything to any school members and you have basically been running from any kinda of real fight since you got that account. Currently your running to k7 instead of cleaning up where you already are. As far as being hammered you had a nifty way of stopping that by personally napping every single neighbor you have.

yes I have my delusional moments like when I extended an invite back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

You did not extend an invite you BEGGED there is a difference and animal if someone is threatening me to you as a threat let me know as that goes against the rules i established in my tribe.

I stopped it AFTER i had been out of sike for a good amount of time i have not run from any fight and had actually gained a good amount of oda while i was in sike against sir humble and ancient mariner....not my fault you dont read stats..i was not afraid just not stupid...hmm lets see i was fighting 15 million points of school at the time with NO help from sike and surviving you and your co duke asked me to attack another 10 mil points 5mil of that would have caused the rest of school in my area to open up...i am not RUNNING to k7 as i am merely just setting up another cluster there. I have yet to run from a fight since i took the account just not going to use the villages foolishly. Jen i still have the records so yes you are being very delusional.

But please lets take this argument out of the forums as this info should not be discussed publically especially while i am sorting out the 8k incomming i have right now so contact me on skype for anyone that wants to further discuss this.

Valtheran16 is my skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You did not extend an invite you BEGGED there is a difference and animal if someone is threatening me to you as a threat let me know as that goes against the rules i established in my tribe.

I stopped it AFTER i had been out of sike for a good amount of time i have not run from any fight and had actually gained a good amount of oda while i was in sike against sir humble and ancient mariner....not my fault you dont read stats..i was not afraid just not stupid...hmm lets see i was fighting 15 million points of school at the time with NO help from sike and surviving you and your co duke asked me to attack another 10 mil points 5mil of that would have caused the rest of school in my area to open up...i am not RUNNING to k7 as i am merely just setting up another cluster there. I have yet to run from a fight since i took the account just not going to use the villages foolishly. Jen i still have the records so yes you are being very delusional.

But please lets take this argument out of the forums as this info should not be discussed publically especially while i am sorting out the 8k incomming i have right now so contact me on skype for anyone that wants to further discuss this.

Valtheran16 is my skype.

believe me; nobody is interested in discussing anything with you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser94483

I think so too my guess is that is is the energizer acc. lets have some fun with that and see how fast he haz a death in the family and quits

nope no deaths in the family and wont just be laying down...8k incomming and rising though lovely...family is no excuse to quit tw...

DeletedUser94483

Most people play tw to escape their troubles i started on w24 as a way to escape at work then i used it to escape the drudgery of afghanistan...family is not a reason to QUIT tw but more of a reason to dig deeper in and entrench yourself more..

most of my family i dont talk to anymore after the military my sister is dating a psychopath my mother has cancer my dad is slowly dying from lack of sleep his gf is crazy my little brother hates me at the age of 4 my little sister is only a year..finding a job doing what i did in the military is proving fruitless as the descriptor is not what it is supposed to be in my area....

all these things are more reasons to PLAY tw to escape real troubles...if my only troubles in the game are a bunch of fake villages being lost or gained and a weird guy i have had no beef with(sjaak) following me around in the game trying to mudsling and failing that is by far much easier to deal with...i still have to deal with my problems but at least one part of my life is not that difficult.

DeletedUser

Your logic it pretty offski, 99% of the time when a problem arises in RL people will take their minds out of the game. Whether this is to get arrangements sorted, spend more time with loved ones or just generally get their mind sorted.
If that means leaving or temporarily being inactive then so be it. Its ridiculous to claim its not a valid reason to leave, if that isn't then there is no valid reason.

DeletedUser94483

for me it is not a valid reason i can do arrangements and pile into the game even harder