So School Declares.....

DeletedUser100410

Since almost the beginning of this World School easily took over every tribe they declared to.

I remember [END] fell very quickly after Astronomy was banned. Some tribes (like TOYZ) even vanished before the war declaration. Then it was SOMD, later NORTH and so many other examples i am missing.

I would like to ask School guys who among all the defeated tribes is the one that have put more resistance. SIKE is?

DeletedUser

Since almost the beginning of this World School easily took over every tribe they declared to.

I remember [END] fell very quickly after Astronomy was banned. Some tribes (like TOYZ) even vanished before the war declaration. Then it was SOMD, later NORTH and so many other examples i am missing.

I would like to ask School guys who among all the defeated tribes is the one that have put more resistance. SIKE is?

I like how you put that... RESISTANCE and thats all it will ever be! :icon_wink: SIKE have resisted yes but they are loosing the WAR!

BelGariad xx

DeletedUser

I am not a part of School, but I would wager Seven is the strongest tribe they have warred.

DeletedUser

I like how you put that... RESISTANCE and thats all it will ever be! :icon_wink: SIKE have resisted yes but they are loosing the WAR!

BelGariad xx

They have done something, what very few tribes are able to do :)
You should be happy having such enemy.

DeletedUser

So boys and girls I was thinking about this particular war today since it was briefly mentioned in the 1984 thread so I thought I would see how things are going with this war now??

I guess im wondering will Sike or School disband first? if you look at the record School sure has fallen apart at a much quicker pace than SIKE. Though Sike isnt in amazing shape atm.

Also with members from respective tribes moving to ODA or to LOKI will this cause a war to break out between them? or will ODA continue to enjoy their a** kissing from 1984 and will LOKI continue to jump after the ever repopulating Hermits??

Only time will tell if these latest changes in the world are actual changes or just movement of the clouds!!!

DeletedUser

Don't be silly Choccy, she didn't make that post on any facts. Just pure unintelligent, blind viewing of the world :D

DeletedUser

how many posts do you want me to quote to back it up, heres one

Ok so...

LakeWind is afraid to fight?
Demonika is afraid to fight?
Psychaz is afraid to fight?
kingkev is afraid to fight?

These are just half or so of the tribe I picked out. Are you claiming these players duck out of fights?
I think these are actually the few that were in School who actually can't be accused of that :icon_confused:

I am laughing because you weren't in council. He actually did try to help. I was in the council room for 1984/School. It is hard fixing something when you are talking to brick walls. I can only imagine how the School council chat was... I can guess tho :icon_rolleyes:

basically smexy still kisses up to lakewind, seems to work for smexy so guess that is all that matters.

I can search for more posts if you like but basically im the only one with the balls to call it as i see it

DeletedUser

you only wish I failed, im not the only one wondering why arent you fighting all of ODA, after all they were part of school, you have basically said ok the members I like or am afraid of im not gonna attack, live in your own world smexy just dont think the rest of the world doesnt see what is really going on.

ODA is just mostly the active members of school, this give both oda and 1984 the ability to eat any school inactives or not up to par players left, it also leaves 1984 to remain on huggin terms with the ODA members. Might of looked like a world upset but really was just a change of seasons.

DeletedUser

This is pretty funny, you guys in LOKI really this one dimensional?

Theres not always a twist or a conspiracy everything you know.

School leadership pissed off 1984 > 1984 declared > ODA formed > School broke soon after > 1984 kicking ass still > to be continued....

DeletedUser

you only wish I failed, im not the only one wondering why arent you fighting all of ODA, after all they were part of school, you have basically said ok the members I like or am afraid of im not gonna attack, live in your own world smexy just dont think the rest of the world doesnt see what is really going on.

ODA is just mostly the active members of school, this give both oda and 1984 the ability to eat any school inactives or not up to par players left, it also leaves 1984 to remain on huggin terms with the ODA members. Might of looked like a world upset but really was just a change of seasons.

We declared on the number 1 tribe in the world so I think it's safe to say we don't really care what the rest of the world thinks :icon_wink: And considering all the ODA members were in School when we declared it's fairly safe to say we aren't afraid of them either :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Theres not always a twist or a conspiracy everything you know.

School leadership pissed off 1984 > 1984 declared > ODA formed > School broke soon after > 1984 kicking ass still > to be continued....

no conspiracy smexy just is what it is.....ask around, im not the only one who thinks this in loki or not in loki, its all over the place, the majority of the world either agrees with what I said or agrees with parts of it, I just happen to be the most vocal, I really was so disappointed, I really thought you had decided to go forward in the game with some balls, wanting a real fight but I believe it to all just be a ruse, too bad had high hopes for ya but oh well.

DeletedUser93127

Nah, not really.

Basically. Jen requested entertainment. Skype wasnt an option. She chose to bother you cause you get worked up so easily.
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

no conspiracy smexy just is what it is.....ask around, im not the only one who thinks this in loki or not in loki, its all over the place, the majority of the world either agrees with what I said or agrees with parts of it, I just happen to be the most vocal, I really was so disappointed, I really thought you had decided to go forward in the game with some balls, wanting a real fight but I believe it to all just be a ruse, too bad had high hopes for ya but oh well.
IMG_0084.jpg

I highly recommend this book, or even one like it.

It can't be that expansive on ebay, it will help make those crazy stories in your head go away.

I think it will do you a world of good <3

DeletedUser

I really thought you had decided to go forward in the game with some balls, wanting a real fight but I believe it to all just be a ruse, too bad had high hopes for ya but oh well.

I lol'ed. You leave SIKE and take over an account in LOKI when you are getting pummeled by School, yet 1984 is the people without balls. :icon_eek:

Remember to look in the mirror first before judging others.