SOHK vs. SWAT/COPS

• Thread starter cristalblueroses
  • Start date

DeletedUser97381

Eew, don't bring him to that idea please :icon_eek:

TOO LATE!!! :icon_eek: what do you say chels? consider the fact that if you say no, I'm still taking you by force!

@jeff, get over it :p all you talked about in the w52 chat was how swat sucked, well, step in front of a bus shldn't have been that surprising to hear :lol:

DeletedUser

TOO LATE!!! :icon_eek: what do you say chels? consider the fact that if you say no, I'm still taking you by force!

@jeff, get over it :p all you talked about in the w52 chat was how swat sucked, well, step in front of a bus shldn't have been that surprising to hear :lol:

I talk about lot of stuff there. The comments randerson puts out cross a line, though, and it is the line between game and real life.

DeletedUser

The name of this war should have been 'Pathetic'. [spoil]

swat.jpg
[/spoil]

What was going through the SWAT leaders minds when they decided to war the most southerly tribe in w52?

[spoil]
stupid_cartoon.jpg
[/spoil]

And this war should have been called 'Meat Shield'.

[spoil]
cops.jpg
[/spoil]

3 down? And they declared? Lordy.....

Here's a challenge for you cops guys.... Place a support request in your forum, even if you're not under attack, and count the supports from the safe guys, you know, the ones you're doing the work for, cos they are too far away, the SWAT guys in K1 something - K3 something.....

Do they care? No, course not, they aren't near enough to SOHK to care......

SWAT, you are as pathetic at PnP as you are in picking opponents to fight, what you are really good at, and I doff my metaphorical hat in your general direction, is getting others to do what you can't do. Congrats.

DeletedUser

swat.jpg
[/spoil]

What was going through the SWAT leaders minds when they decided to war the most southerly tribe in w52?

[spoil]
stupid_cartoon.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
cops.jpg
[/spoil]

Here's a challenge for you cops guys.... Place a support request in your forum, even if you're not under attack, and count the supports from the safe guys, you know, the ones you're doing the work for, cos they are too far away, the SWAT guys in K1 something - K3 something.....

SWAT, you are as pathetic at PnP as you are in picking opponents to fight, what you are really good at, and I doff my metaphorical hat in your general direction, is getting others to do what you can't do. Congrats.

LOL, if you make a declaration atleast take the first villages :lol:

DeletedUser

I think I border SOHK....or am close....or something.

Someone check xD

DeletedUser

Meh, im just lazy.

Theres a professional word for it. Delegation or something.

Someone check.

Where are my minions?

Minions?

MINIONS!!

Report to your huggly snuggly master immediately.

DeletedUser

Snuggymuffin! Where have you been? Tend to my wishes, for I tire.

DeletedUser

swat.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
stupid_cartoon.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
cops.jpg
[/spoil]

Not like you weren't going to declare in a few days anyway, hope I still have that quote from Tossa :p

Also, someone wanna update the SWAT and SOHK war stats, I just got 150,000 ODA, w00t!

DeletedUser

how pathetic most here are well as none of you had the balls to declare we did get over it and try take us down.

cristalblueroses

how pathetic most here are well as none of you had the balls to declare we did get over it and try take us down.

*ahem*.. I would suggest waiting to say that to Sohk until AFTER you have taken a village from us. Just a suggestion :icon_wink:
You declared, you should have had the upper hand.. but according to the stats, you have other things on your mind besides the war you declared on us

DeletedUser

*ahem*.. I would suggest waiting to say that to Sohk until AFTER you have taken a village from us. Just a suggestion :icon_wink:
You declared, you should have had the upper hand.. but according to the stats, you have other things on your mind besides the war you declared on us

If they were declaring they should have atleast been ready and atleast try to noble some villages lol.

I can use us/ Phat as a perfect example...we declared and we have set off to a great start :icon_biggrin:

cristalblueroses

Very True unknownassasin.... and you guys even had time to write up a proper declaration, as opposed to just providing a war name ;-)