Some spicy gossip for w100. The tale of a serial backstabber.

DeletedUser118416

Oh Sam. No one really seems to want to play with you anymore. I remember a chat about you in our tribe chat, not sure what sparked it, but let me tell you that people are done with your backstabbing.

But I did like our backstabbing on W80 of those merge2win the world people, that was fun!

It was the best <3

DeletedUser114089

download.php

giphy.gif

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
After all of this a problem occurred with Sainters9 and Chrissy where sainters hit a villa she had a claim on for (4 Days) and made no movement towards taking it. She made such a huge thing about it and completely split the tribe causing huge arguments , Even putting this on the forums. People where fed up with her because of the way she spoke down to people and everyone can back me up with this. I pmed sic saying she needed to drop down else issues like this was going to continue and he agreed. Even agreeing with what everyone said about her want me to post proof sic ?.

1335889480565_4855154.png

bigboy7foru

I hate this guy just because of the fact that he gave a negative light on our tribe! We came to make new friends and honor our Duke from W19 who was a great person and friend!

This kid will be rimmed and I view him as a little b****!!!

DeletedUser119075

I'll agree with you (what we agree on something) was a high probability of it happening, but it just adds a little more spice to the world we are all coming to love.
Well I didnt....... wth have i gotten myself into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

We pre-registered, and we instantly started getting skypes about, "don't trust sam" "sam will backstab you" and tales of sams many backstabs in past worlds. So we kicked them out early on, before the world even started! . . . .

In the end, I decided to give this guy a chance. Like I said, we wanted to meet some new players, and he did promise in his premade post that he was going to change his ways. Little did we know, that the picture above would end up being a total lie.

It wasn't long after the world started with Sam in SLY, that we started to notice a pattern. . . .

It was like a baby needing a pacifier. Sam needed duke to stop crying. He needed the power or his image might look bad. We kind of felt sorry for him. Duke to us is just a word. The only thing a duke can do that a baron can't is disband a tribe. All of us work together and we all play our part. We get stuff done like that. We don't need someone barking orders. He cared so much about his image that he needed duke. The first thing he did was put his name in the profile. He was a complete control freak. This was a non stop conversation topic. Sam wanted to weasel his way into power. But little did we know what would happen next..

I'm sorry for your many woes. I personally have little tolerance for stuff that harms one's own tribe - it's contrary to the very name and nature of the game after all. Stuff like spying.

But honestly, if a rival tribe beat you by, say, getting a spy in on a sat account, would you get much sympathy if you started bitching about it on the forums? I'm sure 99.9% of people would say to harden up and be a little more careful next time. If warnings about Sam from other players weren't enough of a red flag, then surely this attention-whoring that you claim should have been!

Yet so many people in the thread - many if not most of whom are folk who actively condone and use spying - are now acting like this 'betrayal' by Sam is somehow more despicable. I'd say it's much less so, both for being far more obvious and (being impelled - according to what's presented - seemingly by his own narcissism/mental health issues) less intentionally malignant.

Folk can and should bitch about betrayals like this all they want, but should at least be honest enough to recognize the brazen hypocrisy if they simultaneously condone or use spies ;)

Last edited:

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is gonna be hilarious will post a reply to this tonight with all my evidence to back me up. I changed my ways on W96 and I have continued this world. Gonna be a fun little thread Sic hopefully you can get the attention you truly crave !
You betrayed your tribe on w96. You barely supported your tribe mates all world. You split the tribe after crying to be duke. After you split the tribe and caused a civil war, you deleted while we ate thru your front line. Your continued existence on this game is like a cancer for anybody that plays around you. You've likely caused a comparable amount of players to quit this game to the PP Market.

I would've warned players to steer clear of Sam but after his total red faced embarrassment on w96 I'd assume he'd change his ways just out of pure guilt. Sam represents the worst kind of player on this game and he really should quit for the betterment of the community here.

I'm sure his warped ego will probably wear this comment with some sort of pride but, for real, this dude needs to get a life lmfao.

Michael Corleone.

I wont lie, this was the closest since retiring 10 months ago that I wanted to come back and cat you to dust.

You aren't worth the time or energy. You will forever be known as that guy who destroyed a tribe that was dedicated to a former mod in this community, a beloved member of this community, who unfortunately passed away.

That is who you are on Tribal Wars. Enjoy it.

Michael Corleone.

Well, this has nothing to do with Sam. I will be impartial in their fight in forum cause idk both sides of story and all details. Just saying Sic and Stew did kinda similar shit in past to wobble. Joined us, left us and hit us when we didnt need it...

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/yo-wobble.260330/page-45
Wobble wasn't dedicated to a person that died in this community lol.

Stew did mess up letting Sam in the tribe cause Sam is Sam and this is what he does.

arabela

Wobble wasn't dedicated to a person that died in this community lol.

Stew did mess up letting Sam in the tribe cause Sam is Sam and this is what he does.

What exactly you are saying here? Since when using names of deads makes you more not to be touched or backstabbed by other tribes? Then, should we all pick names from someone who is dead and was part of this comunity to have some kind of shield on us against tw dramas? This will always happen... doesn’t matter your tribe name. Trying to get sympathy using someone name that died is not cool in first place...

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

Well, this has nothing to do with Sam. I will be impartial in their fight in forum cause idk both sides of story and all details. Just saying Sic and Stew did kinda similar shit in past to wobble. Joined us, left us and hit us when we didnt need it...

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/yo-wobble.260330/page-45
Edit: Actually you know what, I'm not even going to get into w65, I'll just say didn't I teach you how to fake? Sit frontline accounts for wobble during war? Dewdropdeb would disagree with you because I helped wobble as much as I could. This thread, what we are talking about, is w100. And a deliberate backstab from sam. I believe what Michael is saying is the reason we are so disgusted, Sam purposefully destroyed a memorial tribe we made for Slytown. And you want to compare me and stew to someone who stooped that low? For you to compare us to Sam, you could not insult me more.

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

You were the only one friendly with us in wobble, Sic. And you were the only one i liked and respected a lot. You know very well it hurted me when you left. There are some years, i don’t remember all details but you know very well stew’s attitude in wobble was not exactly the one that could gain any kind of respect so i wouldnt be surprised to be kicked if i would be him. You were totally diffrent to Stew and this is why you and me are still friends (or i like to believe we still are). But i wont say you guys are right when obviously, you are not.

Also, i don’t want anybody to think I am taking Sams side in this either... My last drama with him was in w90, so i know ...

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/not-my-cup-of-tea.278762/

Last edited:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
What exactly you are saying here? Since when using names of deads makes you more not to be touched or backstabbed by other tribes? Then, should we all pick names from someone who is dead and was part of this comunity to have some kind of shield on us against tw dramas? This will always happen... doesn’t matter your tribe name. Trying to get sympathy using someone name that died is not cool in first place...

Yea ill get right on having us make an apology thread for a group of people from w19 naming our tribe after a mutual friend who died, how dare we have the audacity to do such a thing.

Random people getting mad at me for backstabbing a tribe who broke every rule of the merge immediately after we joined aside (there literally was only 1 rule, but yea thats how you "integrate" people well), to get back on track. Sam you have a weird looking face with a unibrow also " I dont care what anyone thinks because I am in the right on this one and VD will do well this world." this is the message im going to send you when i take your last village.