Some spicy gossip for w100. The tale of a serial backstabber.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You blame sam for asking for support

Teamwork wins games, and claim hogging will stunt growth!

Requesting a large portion of a tribes defense over and over is not teamwork, that's called being an anchor.

You don't get to aggressively attack everything in sight while relying on others defense to save you from the retaliatory response and then cite "teamwork".

LOVERLOVER

You blame sam for starting a war

Is this tribal wars or tribal hugs? 2 large tribes in the same area.. pickings are slim, what to do? Hug to victory?

You blame sam for asking for support

Teamwork wins games, and claim hogging will stunt growth!
Have you looked at your map recently?? We sure did. You guys are now NAP or allied with everyone around you Hugs and kisses hugs and kisses❤️❤️❤️❤️

DeletedUser50073

I know you're friends with him and all jiji, but you typically don't want to get into a war right off bat. And when you do start a war, it's typically as a team. You don't just scout the duke of the neighboring tribe while a majority of your tribe is sleeping ;)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I still don't understand why SLY disbanded though. That to me doesn't seem to be Sam's fault. Sure, he left, some members followed him. Good riddance, those members weren't going to be loyal anyway, I'd consider that to be doing you a favor if anything. Him leaving does not stop the original members of SLY that played W19 from continuing to play as a group, nor from recruiting to replace the lost members.

DeletedUser120748

I’m over this, Sicory you will not rub my name in the dirt. I didn’t screw you over. I returned your villa. I was not in on a coop. Everything that happened was discussed by leaders. Your attention seeking and it’s annoying. Shut up. You shame your dead friend with this. See you in game.
-Hoover

DeletedUser

I'd like to just announce that the samdram society's performance will be taking a short intermission. We'll be back momentarily with the second act of our modern rendition of the Shakespearean classic Macbeth.

DeletedUser

I still don't understand why SLY disbanded though. That to me doesn't seem to be Sam's fault. Sure, he left, some members followed him. Good riddance, those members weren't going to be loyal anyway, I'd consider that to be doing you a favor if anything. Him leaving does not stop the original members of SLY that played W19 from continuing to play as a group, nor from recruiting to replace the lost members.

Essentially they hit one roadblock and they were done. I doubt they would have gotten far anyways.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
From what I can gather Sly's duke was merging with Sam's 2nd in command? So basically he was rimmed right around the time Sam backstabbed them?
I guess that lead to the disbandment? =/

ToPaT

xx1qWGwMRCexqxwrI0kJAw.png

DeletedUser121896

I’m over this, Sicory you will not rub my name in the dirt. I didn’t screw you over. I returned your villa. I was not in on a coop. Everything that happened was discussed by leaders. Your attention seeking and it’s annoying. Shut up. You shame your dead friend with this. See you in game.
-Hoover

you played a false game with sic, being sams shot doggy and there u still keep talking about integrity....
the only thing you are good at is talking people into giving you their village or merging, because thats what you did till now ( 4 minus 1 villages + coming )

the best advice i can give you, would be to stop replying to this thread and hope that people will forget about this.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That still doesn't prevent him from restarting, or co-ing someone else in SLY, or someone else stepping up to lead, etc.

I also keep seeing threats that, "In the end your villages will be named Slytown.", but I don't see any account capable of actually making that happen. Most of the people in SLY seem to not understand the importance of troop conservation at startup (ie. the reports that had way too few rams) , and adapted poorly to limited hauls (though most of them aren't big farmers anyway so while they'd grow a bit faster if farming was a thing they'd actually be lower ranked).

LOVERLOVER for example was in a leadership position and is 4,295 points - rank 1466. The account got an academy seven days ago at 3120 points and still hasn't nobled, which isn't surprising given that the account had hilariously low mines at the time (estimated at 24/24/23) and even now only has 26/26/25 mines.

Even starting 11 days after said account I have 30/30/27 mines, rushing academy and then being unable to mint coins and produce troops at an acceptable rate is one of the biggest noob traps I can think of.

DeletedUser120748

From what I can gather Sly's duke was merging with Sam's 2nd in command? So basically he was rimmed right around the time Sam backstabbed them?
I guess that lead to the disbandment? =/
Incorrect, I was co duke of high. Tribe that was supposed to merge with Sly. Sam and I were not in works together of taking and screwing over sic. There is a reason I returned his villa. This wasn’t a planned attack on sic and he needs to stop crying like a baby and just play TW.

Unaundra

Requesting a large portion of a tribes defense over and over is not teamwork, that's called being an anchor.

You don't get to aggressively attack everything in sight while relying on others defense to save you from the retaliatory response and then cite "teamwork".

Yes he need support over and over he plays near a pro players what kind of bullshit is this and where are you playing ? are you even close ?

DeletedUser50073

Incorrect, I was co duke of high. Tribe that was supposed to merge with Sly. Sam and I were not in works together of taking and screwing over sic. There is a reason I returned his villa. This wasn’t a planned attack on sic and he needs to stop crying like a baby and just play TW.
Speaking of crying like a baby, looks like the dictator sam already kicked a guy from the tribe! According to his profile
AWs3nmw.png

I have a feeling hoover there will be a day that you come to me and tell me that I was right about sam ;)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes he need support over and over he plays near a pro players what kind of bullshit is this and where are you playing ? are you even close ?

Believe it or not, if you make your own defense and only partake in calculated aggression rather than starting fights you can't win you don't need to demand everyone in your tribe supports you over and over.

No, I'm not near him, pretty sure I don't need to be to know how to play TribalWars.

In ten years of playing TribalWars I have never demanded support, because I just take it for granted that with my reputation I have a target on my back and will be attacked on any world I play, thus I make defense and don't typically need to rely on others.

Last edited:

Unaundra

first month playing defense is the worst tactic

you will never be able to take down strong villages and you wont be able to jump fast

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
first month playing defense is the worst tactic

you will never be able to take down strong villages and you wont be able to jump fast

I've literally been rank 1 every world I've done defense startup on in the core. (3 for 3)

Please tell me more about everything I'm doing wrong.

You make spears and swords in barracks, you make lc in stable. You rush hc, you switch from lc to hc when able.

Skipping lc doesn't net you more defense, it nets you less defense because making lc enables constant queues. Yes, the result is a mixed village rather than a defensive village, but at the first village stage the strongest defense is a mixed village. A mixed village is capable of nobling just as well as an O village can because your lc+hc very easily clears an opponents offense.

Experiment, learn how to play from experience, not by regurgitating what others have told you works.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
in pay to win worlds you can do whatever you want

None of the worlds I've played defense startup on were pay to win.

1 Level 31 HQ BizNiz 4.673 1 4673
2 BeautifulDestruction 4.246 2 2123
3 Going Quantum BizNiz 4.238 1 4238
4 Tick Noby Petra 3.778 1 3778
5 Meowitzer Base 3.764 1 3764
6 YourRacoon Offend 3.624 1 3624
7 Undercover killer BizNiz 3.541 1 3541
8 Mr Puddykins BizNiz 3.485 1 3485
9 Lama in the Bahamas BizNiz 3.459 1 3459
10 Oblivion 365 Bunny! 3.454 1 3454

Top 10 of W63 around the start of nobling.

Going Quantum was DentarthurDent, widely considered one of the best startup players ever. Yet, he was nearly 500 points behind my "terrible" defense startup.

Not activity abuse either, Tick Noby (cheesasaurus, a TW developer) were the only two solo accounts in the top 10, and I don't use sitters.

Believe it or not, I know a thing or twelve about startup and haven't fluked my way to 30+ rank 1's. Defense works just fine.

Last edited by a moderator: