Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

bnkrmike24

True, but they waited for Phoenx to strike first before making any significant moves, so any statement about "Only fighting with from other tribes" is a tad hypocritical. As much as I hate Phoenx (I don't think it takes a genius to figure that though), at least they have balls, something RAM/TWC has always lacked.

^ Says it all really.

Yeah? Well, I remember getting attacked by BD before we started anything. They recruited my next door neighbour. Just like BH recruited your's :icon_wink:

We waited for them? I think we have been under attack by them for 4 months now? Yeah I think so. It was just us getting ready, tsk tsk. Maybe crasula's plan is out?! :icon_razz:

haha, yeah. We don't have balls, we got something better :icon_rolleyes:

Fight BH, and we'll see what you are. It is always easy to pick on tribes half your size. Noob's post with the stats shows everything. nice stats, real nice THE. :icon_redface:

*goes back to his cave and starts watching everyone argue :lol:

xinryr

haha, yeah. We don't have balls, we got something better :icon_rolleyes:

We have estrogen! We don't keep our soft spots in kicking distance, murder things once a month, and have bigger brains!

RAM is now the female tribe.

DeletedUser

xinyr...seriously...who are you and what have you done...i have tolerated your Pnp because it has been logigal to a point..but lately it has been irrelanet THE bashing like nooby posts.

i don't even know what account you play but to me it seems you are just a random voice of irrelavenance.

hi there, who are you?

xinryr

xinyr...seriously...who are you and what have you done...i have tolerated your Pnp because it has been logigal to a point..but lately it has been irrelanet THE bashing like nooby posts.

i don't even know what account you play but to me it seems you are just a random voice of irrelavenance.

hi there, who are you?

Wajkiller2, that is if I can find a new coplayer =/

I'd like to see these "nooby THE bashing posts that are only logical to a point." considering the fact that I've only made a few real posts here in quite a while and none of them have been illogical.

I think it's funny that you skipped right to trying to discredit me before actually commenting on anything I've said.

Crispycargo

Hmm, so it seems that people disagree with the way that THE has gone about warring on this world. I'm a little confused by this considering we have constantly been at war with top tribes all throughout our history. We've been bashed for fighting smaller opponents than us but is that really our fault? Is it our fault that we, as the largest tribe, are forced to fight smaller opponents? Obviously not... it's just illogical to bash us for this.

We have warred every top tribe possible that have not had the same interests as ours. Every neighboring tribe that was not against us or working for\with us has been crushed. Whether it has been by smooth talking diplomacy or constant pressure from attacks, i don't care; we won.

Now, people are saying that THE are a bunch of pansies for not declaring immediate war on BH for recruiting hammer. Again, this is idiotic considering that talks between the leadership are still going on. When all the dust settles, judge us then. But for now, keep your baseless moronic conspiracy theories to yourself.

Also, to all people who are bashing THE's war record. I ask you what would you have done differently in our position? Tell our allies to stop attacking the same players that we were at war with? Not declare on two top 5(?) tribes at the same time? Not declare war against, arguably, one of the best defensive tribes at said time? Please... enlighten me.

And as a side note, i had a very good laugh at whoever proposed RAM\TWC has a better war record than THE. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm, so it seems that people disagree with the way that THE has gone about warring on this world. I'm a little confused by this considering we have constantly been at war with top tribes all throughout our history. We've been bashed for fighting smaller opponents than us but is that really our fault? Is it our fault that we, as the largest tribe, are forced to fight smaller opponents? Obviously not... it's just illogical to bash us for this.

We have warred every top tribe possible that have not had the same interests as ours. Every neighboring tribe that was not against us or working for\with us has been crushed. Whether it has been by smooth talking diplomacy or constant pressure from attacks, i don't care; we won.

Now, people are saying that THE are a bunch of pansies for not declaring immediate war on BH for recruiting hammer. Again, this is idiotic considering that talks between the leadership are still going on. When all the dust settles, judge us then. But for now, keep your baseless moronic conspiracy theories to yourself.

Also, to all people who are bashing THE's war record. I ask you what would you have done differently in our position? Tell our allies to stop attacking the same players that we were at war with? Not declare on two top 5(?) tribes at the same time? Not declare war against, arguably, one of the best defensive tribes at said time? Please... enlighten me.

And as a side note, i had a very good laugh at whoever proposed RAM\TWC has a better war record than THE. :icon_rolleyes:

THE fighting top tribes all the time... Seriously, only you guys believe that. You have warred top tribes with other top tribes. We can compare our war record with yours without any problem BECAUSE we have been fighting on our own EVERYTIME while you haven't.

Is it that hard to understand ? I challenge THE to prove that they have fought 1 top tribe without without the help of another TOP tribe. Just 1 top tribe that was defeated by THE alone. Just one...

Macready08

THE fighting top tribes all the time... Seriously, only you guys believe that. You have warred top tribes with other top tribes. We can compare our war record with yours without any problem BECAUSE we have been fighting on our own EVERYTIME while you haven't.

Is it that hard to understand ? I challenge THE to prove that they have fought 1 top tribe without without the help of another TOP tribe. Just 1 top tribe that was defeated by THE alone. Just one...

CBTF - top 10 at time of declaration. A solo Effort as Tgow to the north shared a NAP with CBTF at the time and previous CBTF enemies listed bellow formed a small alliance to fight THE.

Also at the same Time THE warred - Kraken + there break off tribes in k23, Erevos k32 and SH k33

DeletedUser

Kraken and CBTB declared to each other and you jumped on them, doesn't count.

CBTF and family was taken down with BD and by recruiting their best members, doesnt count.

Tgow? Who?

DeletedUser

CBTF and family was taken down with BD and by recruiting their best members, doesnt count.

Tgow? Who?

Y'know, its really not fair. I'm really disappointed that nobody wanted to play. I'd have figured at least one smartass'd bite on it!

So, here's the scoop:

If I had to pick one, I would pick the ally that was clearly not putting in the effort it could. That ally is the larger ally. Why? It should be winning. At the very least, it should be a close fight. With a 56% village captures differential - and over 60% in points! - it shows that not only is the smaller tribe fighting harder and better, but its taking on larger villages as targets, soon!

Bottom line is, though, if I didn't have to declare on one tribe or another, I wouldn't. I'd sit it out. Its a war that's kinda pointless in the extreme to join in. Attack the bigger tribe and its gonna be a long war; attack the smaller one and don't be surprised to find yourself getting pounced. XD

In short - Kraken had no real reason to declare this war. CBTF is clearly a tribe capable of defeating a larger entity. That means its probably going to be a better ally down the line, if you keep good relations. Unfortunately, Kraken chose not to. So...Too bad.

Doesn't matter, though. Now its gotta deal with THE. :)

Just going back in history... THE was allied with both CBTF and Kraken....Then attacked the biggest of the 2. That's just prove the point that THE doesn't care about any other diplomacy than BD. The rest of the world is food that they are going to jump on when they see the first opportunity to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tgow? Who?

Just going back in history...

Noob, you are living up to your name quite literally I'm afraid, with your lack of World 30 knowledge and geography.

Suggest you stick to your little area in the Southeast where everything is noobish and peaceful :)

You are becoming THE's #1 fan now, as you are undoubtedly trolling every single one of our posts with great success! Grats!

Macready08

Tgow? Who?

Clearly you don’t know the facts so need to stop talking the brown stuff! Thanks

Now I’ll give you the facts:

Long story short,

Kraken Declared on CBTF then 1 or 2 Days Later THE Declared on Kraken.

The Fight was In K23 at this Point, as Kraken was losing several of their top members were recruited By CBTF.

As a result THE declared on CBTF however at the Same Point they were fighting the remains of Kraken (Or called Smile? at this point?) SH and several other smaller tribes in k33 for some while. In k32 and k33 they fought Erevos. BD was also fighting Erevos... This is where I think you’re going wrong.

How does BD reach over 2k's to help with CBTF? They Don’t.

Tgow was what is currently called BH who also took no part in the CBTF war

You talk about BD recruiting their best members... Never Happened some CBTF members did join THE however this is an outcome of most wars, where some members are recruited.

Ill also point out that you said:

I challenge THE to prove that they have fought 1 top tribe without without the help of another TOP tribe

THE fought and won against CBTF a top 10 tribe. The means that this was achieved are irrelevant and saying that because THE recruited some members from CBTF makes the war invalid is Hypocrisy at its best as 100% of all tribes will recruit a ex enemy at some point for because there skilled and/or to tackle inactivity.

This argument is pointless and a poor attempt to manipulate the diplomacy of 2 tribes who are on good terms.

I challenge you to stop making a fool of yourself using incorrect and misguided facts.

Mac

DeletedUser

Crispycargo, I think some people are simply jealous of THE's war record and can't do nothing else then bash you guys because if we look at war records they really can't do nothing against you guys. Some people might not know that diplomacy is as good as a barricade of nukes flying your way. They do not know what's going on behind the scene, they are just speculating. I say let them have their fun. I for one am not influence one bit by PnP's loud voices.

Like r2d3 said, this tread has gone way out of topic, it was simply created to let the world know that BH and THE won the war against Hammer and that BH recruited the Hammer players they saw fit to be part of BH.

DeletedUser92

Just going back in history... THE was allied with both CBTF and Kraken....Then attacked the biggest of the 2. That's just prove the point that THE doesn't care about any other diplomacy than BD. The rest of the world is food that they are going to jump on when they see the first opportunity to do it.

THE was never allied with Kraken or CBTF. At best, CBTF was being considered at one point, as we had fairly decent relations with Concrete. Then, Concrete recruited half of what was left over of the Palays family (or whatever the hell ~P~ was), and whaddya know? They wouldn't work with us on a settlement.

Key difference in these situations: BH has been working with us on a settlement over these recruitments, so we haven't declared war yet.

Now, to make it clear, when we declared war on EreVos and CBTF, they were powerful in K33, K32, K23, and K22. We were powerful in...K24 and K34, and some in K33. By powerful, I mean that if my recollection isn't failing me, we were all #1 in those areas. K33 is hard to remember, at present. They had more #1 K control than us in the area of the war - and we still won. Did BD help some? With Erevos, of course. They had a war all their own.

BUTWAIT!

How is it fair to criticize THE for having its ally help them in a fight that it is, overall, outmatched in - yet, to ignore the fact that the fight is not against one tribe.

Fact: THE has never had the pleasure of a one-on-one war, mores the pity.

DeletedUser

The facts are there, you may not like them and call me a noob as long as you guys want, I couldn't care less. History is written in this forum, I am not inventing anything. Everyone is free to believe what they want, you do not decide what is right or wrong just because you don't think it's the case.

CBTF wasn't fought 1 vs. 1. That is my point. Keep dodging it. (I could also add that fighting a #10 tribe when you are the #1 is not that impressive, but ranking and points never meant anything. However anyone could expect a #1 tribe to beat a #10 one, unless the #1 tribe is a very noob tribe which I never said about THE)

Kraken backstabbed and got backstabbed, that's fine with me but that doesn't make you great.

CBTF and Kraken went from allies to enemy so quickly, it would be hard to see how anyone (Other than BD) could trust any agreement they have with you. I am sure that you will not fight BH until they show a sign of weakness, that was and is still THE's style.

I got to agree with you Jubal, this is a thread about BH so I'll stop posting for a while. (even though it's fun to see an active forum again) :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

THE was never allied with Kraken or CBTF. At best, CBTF was being considered at one point, as we had fairly decent relations with Concrete. Then, Concrete recruited half of what was left over of the Palays family (or whatever the hell ~P~ was), and whaddya know? They wouldn't work with us on a settlement.

Key difference in these situations: BH has been working with us on a settlement over these recruitments, so we haven't declared war yet.

Now, to make it clear, when we declared war on EreVos and CBTF, they were powerful in K33, K32, K23, and K22. We were powerful in...K24 and K34, and some in K33. By powerful, I mean that if my recollection isn't failing me, we were all #1 in those areas. K33 is hard to remember, at present. They had more #1 K control than us in the area of the war - and we still won. Did BD help some? With Erevos, of course. They had a war all their own.

BUTWAIT!

How is it fair to criticize THE for having its ally help them in a fight that it is, overall, outmatched in - yet, to ignore the fact that the fight is not against one tribe.

Fact: THE has never had the pleasure of a one-on-one war, mores the pity.

The thread is still there. Ally or not, you jumped on a tribe that was at war with another one. It's great to feel as much love for me, I enjoy it so much:lol:

Attention whore :lol:

Thanks for confirming you never had any 1 vs. 1 fight with a big tribe. All I wanted. I have great respect for THE as I think they are a very good tribe. I just don't like how much you brag about your greatness all the time. I want to see a real test for THE which you haven't had yet. THE was successful so far so it's all that matters. Anything I say doesn't matter. You can prove me wrong later I'll be happy to admit it.

Ok, I'm outta here but I'll come back trolling :lol:

Hybookie

zzzzzzz noob your getting a little sleepy with the same shit over and over.