Something Something Something Dark Side

DeletedUser

no, the 170K player is ME!
and if we are not trying to noble her ourselves - then why is it taking you guys so long to noble her?

DeletedUser

because were too busy nobleing you guys ;) and you havnt took a village... :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: danhodge

Side 2:
Tribes: ~HAWK~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

Boho AOE, looks like your "grand super plan to crush !?!" didn´t work out after all =D It never does, buddy.

DeletedUser

well it looks like you haven't nobled any of his either....so.....ya.....lol

and btw....all your ops that are succesful are against our inactives.....look at riley....he's still standing proud and mighty and because of your constant pestering at him he's now got the highest ODD in the tribe. Blackout has been getting attacked DAILY....and not just one or two attacks....but probably 3-4 to each village....a day.....if that's not an op then it's a failed attempt to take him out.

but seriously....aren't we a little off topic here?

this isn't about each of our failed attempts to do any real damage against each other....it's about the "greats" declaring war against ~HAWK~ which is kind of a big deal to this world....if anybody payed attention and thought about strategy that is....

btw I only say "greats" because if you were indeed so great you'd make me toasted cheese and send enough to each of my villages for every man, horse, and....well....there's no women in the villages....otherwise we wouldn't have to recruit men....they'd just pop out every so often to supply our forces....so....ANYWAYS.....toasted cheese....get it done ;)

dorasai

Allies: !?! NAP: !@! , !$! Enemies: TR, Base, HAWK, Zfile, baseET , Gkhan

DeletedUser

Also, it would be a pretty big war with GREATs and BaseET. :icon_rolleyes:

All (like 100) villages of BaseET near GREATs would cause a big war....

And as you can see, Lord AOE was directing the declaration towards ~HAWK~.

Lord AOE saying "We're coming for you ~HAWK~" or something like that kind of says that they are declaring on ~HAWK~.

dorasai

I am just telling you what their diplomacy is. I am guessing he will try to shoot my post down. Then I would just get a screen shot. I will wait for what he has to say first.

DeletedUser

I am just telling you what their diplomacy is. I am guessing he will try to shoot my post down. Then I would just get a screen shot. I will wait for what he has to say first.

if you would look up about two posts :icon_cool:

DeletedUser76354

baseET and G.khan said they will step in for ~Hawk~,

DeletedUser

dorasi, you have no idea lol.

For those of you who are unclear. The diplomacy page has little meaning to me. Things change depending on what I want marked... But you should have already known that dorasi, you claim to be the one in the know... lol

Lets have a look at diplomacy today shall we?

Allies
G.Khan
!?!
BaseET

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
!@!
!$!
Base
TR

Enemies
Zfile
~HAWK~

OH NOES ITS CHANGED!

The Great Milenko

LOL
Nice comeback XD

Well what to say?

Join the club and combine our :axemen: powers

DeletedUser

here is ours too

Allies
G.Khan
GREATs
BaseET
!@!
!$!
TR
-UNP-
MAGI

Enemies

As you see we love them all.

RoFL

DeletedUser

here is ours too

Allies
G.Khan
GREATs
BaseET
!@!
!$!
TR
-UNP-
MAGI

Enemies

As you see we love them all.

RoFL

awwh aetost :icon_cool:

and theres me thinking you hugged everyone :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Coming after me in K74 AOE?

K74? lol na my tribe has a handle on that K. They don't want me going down there and crowding it.

You remember my saying dont you? You only need 10 players to hold down a k.

Unless you're hoeso, then it only takes 1 :icon_wink: