Something Something Something Dark Side

DeletedUser

K74? lol na my tribe has a handle on that K. They don't want me going down there and crowding it.

You remember my saying dont you? You only need 10 players to hold down a k.

Unless you're hoeso, then it only takes 1 :icon_wink:

i dont remeber you saying that.

you have shared your wisdom with me so much i find it hard to keep track of what you say :icon_rolleyes:

thats ok then, since i only have one village in K74 anyway, which has been attacked by greats already and them saying BaseET was marked as an enemy? but that might of just been a cover-up for attacking me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well we now know that was a joke thanks to your declaration...Now Its time for F-6 MAGI. to pick a side and for -UNP- to officially declare it. Yeah theyre fighting HAWK but it doesnt mean theyre wanting to fight BaseEt who they have a NAP with or Khan

DeletedUser

why does UNP come into EVERY conversation? lmao
im sure we wont go against baseET - and if anyone tries il defend them :p

DeletedUser

Because Flinny never tells anyone what his plans are! So we have to make things up to satisfy our curiosity :)

DeletedUser

-UNP- always does get dragged into everything.....lol I've noticed that but never REALLY noticed it.....

Flinny keeps things secret cause he's too awesome for pressing letters on a keyboard....he just telepathically tells the council what to tell the tribe and everybody else....wasn't that obvious?

and just to clarify for people who keep saying that we (-UNP-) have a nap with BaseET.....that's not true.....we're allies with them :p

DeletedUser

but when it gets down to it....whether a tribe is an ally or a nap.....it's just a title....just like when baseET were on !?!'s allies list....the personal connection between members are more important....and obviously !?! didn't have any that we hold

DeletedUser

considering lee walton is:
a) blocked/banned
b) not in !?! anymore

im not surprised.

DeletedUser

I meant by a tribe similar to our size...apparently the middle class tribes cant war...

DeletedUser80715

who dont actuly come on forums and say there war. most of them are surrounded by to 10 tribes anyway

DeletedUser

I meant by a tribe similar to our size...apparently the middle class tribes cant war...

:icon_rolleyes:

i heard that your tribe gets into war.

actually no. i read that your tribe might be getting into war i think?

DeletedUser

ummm, id say middle clas is rank 7 to rank 30
all others are too small
i mean your saying 18.798.044 points makes for a top class tribe?
no offense F-6, your still epic :p