Something Something Something Dark Side

DeletedUser

no :) dan is more right ;) i would consider {F-6} more of the bourgeoise

DeletedUser

finally got a siggy made >.< and yes :) lawl is an appropriate word :) although are you lawling at me? or with me?hmmm?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GREATs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~HAWK~
Players:

Timeframe: 01/02/2010 08:00:00 to 04/02/2010 22:30:35

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,504
Side 2: 0
Difference: 30,504

image.php

DeletedUser

with forbesy.....with haha

and lee....wouldn't go posting stats like that so soon....we got a good jump on hawk to but they cleared the deficit

they have a 6th sense about inactives ;)

DeletedUser

with forbesy.....with haha

and lee....wouldn't go posting stats like that so soon....we got a good jump on hawk to but they cleared the deficit

they have a 6th sense about inactives ;)

It's 4-0. All those stats show is that neither tribe cares about the war (assuming they aren't waiting to do a giant attack).

DeletedUser

Depends what you mean by "fly" but I do believe they can in some way, shape, or form.

DeletedUser80715

time to do some flyen of my own

(sucks in)
*breaths out

DeletedUser

but when it gets down to it....whether a tribe is an ally or a nap.....it's just a title....just like when baseET were on !?!'s allies list....the personal connection between members are more important....and obviously !?! didn't have any that we hold

your right man.. we have close friends too in G.khan, but the leaders already spoke and we respect there decision, IK G.khan is pissed off because we are attacking ~HAWK~ but Im also pissed of why most of there members jump ships to other tribe instead fighting within their own tribe? now look what happened to G.khan now..the once I used to respect of..:icon_sad:

kingjohan

So u don´t respect khan anymore cause their memebers left? wtf? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

your right man.. we have close friends too in G.khan, but the leaders already spoke and we respect there decision, IK G.khan is pissed off because we are attacking ~HAWK~ but Im also pissed of why most of there members jump ships to other tribe instead fighting within their own tribe? now look what happened to G.khan now..the once I used to respect of..:icon_sad:

until you know or stop pretending you don't know why the members jumped ship then shush...

the members in baseET from Khan still fight !?! true?

so whats the difference?

if anything, you should have more respect for Khan now, since they are insisting to stay under the same tribal banner:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its weird isnt it Khan are such N00Bs and yet theyre still 3rd in the rankings....looks like !?! didnt finish the job?

DeletedUser

It's a big war.

It isn't going to end in one month, especially since this war in entering it's seventh (?) month.

DeletedUser

when i saw the (?) i honestly thought it was !?! >_< im going insane(er)

DeletedUser

and they still control the core?:icon_cool:

and still fighting back :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: G.Khan
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !?! !@! !$!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109