Spam

DeletedUser

I think you're getting confused. An H D player posted you should give your 'opponents' more respect. You gave a long reply about how None didn't deserve your respect. Then a None member came on and said he never wanted it... and you're acting as if we ever did due to what the H D player said. Maybe keep track of who you're replying to? The only mention the H D player said about None was that your declaration was arrogant(which no None member commented on other than to try to tell you that's what you got confused about). I can draw a little post map on paper to show you how you got here if you like :)

actually, goes liek this:

1st post by the guy about our lack of respect
2nd post - Only the last part pertains to him (notice I said that enemies need to earn respect, followed by specifically saying something about None)
None player says never wanted respect (notice he only quoted the last small part which was to do with respect)
I say someone was complaining that we werent showing respect earlier hence my 2nd post
Your trolly flame agreeing with the first guy that SPAM were arrogant and didnt show respect
I explain why H D dont deserve respect, was getting into None but was bored so cut it short and correct misunderstandings
Your post is out of sync with the rest of the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually, goes liek this:

Exactly what I just said. And the only thing out of Sync is you continually posting that I know nothing about your tribe, when I've not said anything about your tribe other than to criticize your declaration. Everything I've said is addressed to very specific players posting on the PnP(except the kobaltron comment, which is my opinion, and have only your word to believe but for all I know you're confused about that too).

And I had no trolly flame agreeing with the H D player. I simply pointed out to you that it WAS an H D player who said it. In fact, I've never even said you guys were arrogant. I mean.. obviously YOU are, but I honestly don't know anything about your tribe and it would be silly to judge them like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dazza! Hows it going buddy? What are you doing in this world? Rar! My head just exploded, I need some aspirin for the pain of comprehending this back and forth motion of words. True? Oh, it's good to be on the outside looking in. True? Good old NiNi days hey? :p

DeletedUser

Exactly what I just said. And the only thing out of Sync is you continually posting that I know nothing about your tribe, when I've not said anything about your tribe other than to criticize your declaration. Everything I've said is addressed to very specific players posting on the PnP(except the kobaltron comment, which is my opinion, and have only your word to believe but for all I know you're confused about that too).

When you demonstrate it, I say it. Expect something, Get nothing. Wonder why that is, conclusion is that what SPAM is doing is rude and lacks class (not his words, yours). Maybe you just don't understand where the tribe is coming from.

And I had no trolly flame agreeing with the H D player. I simply pointed out to you that it WAS an H D player who said it. In fact, I've never even said you guys were arrogant. I mean.. obviously YOU are, but I honestly don't know anything about your tribe and it would be silly to judge them like that.

and then you said:

I don't just go around spreading ill will for no reason, it's just rude and shows a lack of class.

ar·ro·gant/ˈarəgənt/Adjective:
Having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Im not commenting about me, Im commenting about you. I have never said once that SPAM was awesome, I have only taken the piss out of you. There is a difference.

DeletedUser

When you demonstrate it, I say it. Expect something, Get nothing. Wonder why that is, conclusion is that what SPAM is doing is rude and lacks class (not his words, yours). Maybe you just don't understand where the tribe is coming from.

I was addressing you, not Spam. You're the one who started with the big speeches about None over an H D players post. Don't be a coward and wrap yourself in a tribal blanket.

DeletedUser

Ohh goody lots for me to write about in here :D

This is guna take a while and il try to be as nice about it as i can As Spam love to blame me for their C**p :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We will agree to disagree. There will be no more talking from me. The warstats will do the talking from now on. If H D or None or some other tribe can topple us ingame, then they are free to brag all they want and say that we suck.

DeletedUser

We will agree to disagree. There will be no more talking from me. The warstats will do the talking from now on. If H D or None or some other tribe can topple us ingame, then they are free to brag all they want and say that we suck.

Why are you bringing None into yet another issue you're having with some guy in another tribe that says your tribe sucks? Do you see us in the shadows lurking everywhere or something?

oheinen66

Not saying that what we did was right with the declaration, was a bit of a last minute thing put up on the skype chat but the purpose of the declaration was just to inform None that SPAM were coming, something SPAM did 12 hours before major attacks started landing. I agree though that its not always the case that respect needs to be given to the enemy, actually a lot of the fun of war comes out of poking fun at your enemy and laughing with your teammates as they trip up and you take advantage.

That said theres been a lot of blows been handed around in this chat, one side calling the other arrogant despite the other acting in a similar way several times in this thread.

Despite all the talk though, SPAM continues to back up that talk ingame.

15-4 vs H D
8-0 vs None

Yes, its only the first 3 days of the H D war or so and None has been declared about 24 hours ago but I would say that SPAM probably has the advantage, though am free to debate with someone who thinks otherwise.

Why are you bringing None into yet another issue you're having with some guy in another tribe that says your tribe sucks? Do you see us in the shadows lurking everywhere or something?

I think he is just talking in general about the arguments here. And Zie Squared ODA Hunter is a bit of a bitter person who starts or aggravates flamefests. I think the venerable dictator decided it be best to call it a day. There is little point in talking to enemy other than to acquire information or entertainment. At the end of the day, none of what has been said in this thread really matters in the scheme of things. Two teams, 1 winner. 1 left over

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would debate that with you but i don't to talk small close minded people.
And yes you may be 15-4 up but who was the one who started attacks even before the war had started.
And how many of your conquers were into our territory or were they all just hitting where you completely surrounded us.

oheinen66

can I ask, how many villages you take of ours in your territory?

DeletedUser

That said theres been a lot of blows been handed around in this chat, one side calling the other arrogant despite the other acting in a similar way several times in this thread.

I only called one player arrogant, and the one player whom I was arrogant towards is not in Spam(so I've been led to believe). Assuming that inviting a player to attack me ingame after they express a desire to do so is indeed considered arrogant these days.

DeletedUser

Move Delete >>
Subject The war between Tribeless Badboys and SPAM has ended.
Sent Feb 02, 2012 01:13:54
The war between Tribeless Badboys (disbanded) and SPAM has ended.

» Show war statistics
» Wars

DeletedUser

I apologise for stepping out of line. There will be no more talking from me. The warstats will do the talking from now on.
A little too late And this is not the first time you have publicly Announced you will be remaining quite because of something you have started yourself :D

Now the History and since i hate repeating myself i shall copy in the my wee piece as was said before:

Let me point out a few things tho, Not completely relevant to this lot but it does shed some light on Spam's History and What may be.

When we First Came across Spam it was over the head of Cross Nobling one that i carried out myself after one of our members left us to join them. After Much Bitching Spam were Gifted the Villa back and we were told of "Spam Law" so to say, They Shouted about Our Members within k36 and told us that they must move out and their villas gifted back to Spam.

The best of it is as a starting off point to a diplomacy we agreed, reluctantly but none the less we did and we began the process of moving our Members.

However within a VERY Short Space of Time and Whilst During the Holiday Season Spam Thought they would push their Luck and to an Extent it paid off, They Opened up on one of our Members and on the First Day Lost 2 Nukes this didn't go down well in the Spam House and they launched Again the Next Day were this time We Got Defender of the Day (Yea :icon_razz: lol) but at the loose of our Member's Main. Not a very Nice thing to do since we were so friendly to start of with.

Today Spam Still press Us about these Villas in "Their K" Yet here is my Question to Them and I know they are Watching, What of Your Villas in our K hmm?
Since then we have had 2 Public Threads from Spam about recruiting which they said is all a big JOKE :icon_biggrin:

However the real joke here is they have actually been recruiting (lol shake head) and at that its other Tribes Dukes that they are at war with,

Now i know what it is they are going to say next....ohh but sure you guys did it too with SCC....well let me tell you now the Duke of SCC is still in SCC, we did out gun them and since we are nice guys we offered them a choice stick it out and fight or be absorbed into H D and at that we will not deny it, We at the same time Do Not post on the Externals to recruit or to flame anyone unless we are provoked, but at the same time when we do post we stand by what we say, Unlike Spam who in many cases (which i can point out to them if i need to) have said their piece and have then tried to turn around and bluff it off. Really the joke is on you.

In continuation with what im trying to get at, When we Seen these posts of their recruitment we...No Sorry "I" said and what will it be like if we do recruitment in their K, to which we were then told the following day that Spam would be Declaring against us in 2 hrs. And Again if needs be i can post this all up. With that on the Externals Spam Says NO War with H D, hmm thats awfully confusing to anyone. So with that it was agreed that we have heard enough of Spam's how would you say it in a polite way....Ssssugar :p

Now their next tactic was to try and blame me for THEIR Actions, the only thing i have ever done is pointed out the flaws and Stood by What i said so im not really sure as to were this next bit comes from.

I think he is just talking in general about the arguments here. And Zie Squared ODA Hunter is a bit of a bitter person who starts or aggravates flamefests. I think the venerable dictator decided it be best to call it a day.
I have yet to make any post Flame or Starting to Flame anyone if you can point this out to me id be much obliged.

Now we are at the point were Spam motor mouth about Us and show All these big stats of their Victories, Yet when i come on its a change of heart and now try to somehow blame me, i haven't a clue as to how they come up with this at all.

They has contacted one of our Members saying it was my Fault that his villas where nobled yet if you read the first part of this post you will see what actually happened and i have every bit of proof to prove exactly what i say not that spam can do this so easily they would much rather try slate the person that shows them up each time they say something silly.

Remember im the big bad wolf here :icon_wink:

Now they as said they love to post stats about their brilliant Achievements on their Wars, Fair enough so impressive they are.... hmm or are they?

The Scores,

15-4, Rite now here is the beauty of it, 10 of these villas were isolated villas deep into spam territory had we been half wise we should have had these stacked before declaring, school boy error i know.... ohh well,.... but how easy it is to take out any villas when you surround them? lol So that leaves us with 5 villas that are actually on our Boarders, However this works out be only 2 villas as they were capped and recapped a few times, ohhh not so impressive now is it :lol:

Ohhh but no we crushed a Turtle....Well actually you didn't we knew you would go for them villas and we helped the with some def in case you guys might think to scout before launching which you didn't, you launched and afterwards expected us to sit back whilst to take down a good friend of our Council. This was the cause for war Especially When we said we would move him and had begun but and im going to put this in Big Text, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO PIG HEADED YOU THOUGHT OHH F**K IT WE WILL TAKE AND F**K ANYTHING H D HAVE TO SAY. This was the reason for our War.

Now Dont make put you are all sweet an Innocent you guys are a crooked as they come and with all your pretty Stats we will be the ones to show you up and With Pleasure.

At the end of the day, none of what has been said in this thread really matters in the scheme of things. Two teams, 1 winner. 1 left over
All Said and Heard before, But let me point out another wee inncy winncy thing.... RLS are Still here Today, and if you wish i will Again Show you your postings :icon_surprised:

So the Only thing i can say to Spam is Keep it off the Externals Unless yas want to be made Fools of or at least think about what you really want to say without messing things up for yourselves.

DeletedUser

Move Delete >>
Subject The war between Tribeless Badboys and SPAM has ended.
Sent Feb 02, 2012 01:13:54
The war between Tribeless Badboys (disbanded) and SPAM has ended.

» Show war statistics
» Wars

The new declaration is better than any of the arguments by you in this thread. It completely vindicates your last fail declaration. Who wrote it?:

The tribe is now at war with SPAM!

War name: ...

Declaration:
continuation

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

oheinen66

A little too late And this is not the first time you have publicly Announced you will be remaining quite because of something you have started yourself :D

He has an operation to plan I believe.

Since then we have had 2 Public Threads from Spam about recruiting which they said is all a big JOKE

SPAM hasnt recruited in nearly two weeks.

15-4, Rite now here is the beauty of it, 10 of these villas were isolated villas deep into spam territory had we been half wise we should have had these stacked before declaring

9 villages were in K36, not 10. But regardless, this is just an excuse for poor performance. Considering that SPAM were doing what was a local operation on some of these villages for general expansion purposes, we were not anticipating a war. Afterall, H D had attacked our tribe several times in the past, especially during the -RLS- war, and vice versa with very little happening. H D members then started attacking the SPAM frontline, of which stacks were then sent as a counter to these attacks to the front. The fact that SPAM chose to focus more on vunerable parts of H D is more expansion strategy rather than anything. H D could have easily taken some SPAM villages but hasn't been able to take a single one on the frontline for the past 3 days. Even if you completely discard the isolated areas, SPAM is still winning 2-0. As Nemesis highlighted in his opinion of H D, H D have chosen to take barbarian villages instead of applying themselves to the war, which suggests something. Any attempts they have taken have been crushed in every instance. SPAM, a tribe thats at war in the East, South and West has to stack all fronts, so H D should have the advantage in terms of stacking (also considering the size advantage), but it doesnt use that advantage on the battlefield. Whatever you say about SPAM not doing well, H D should be doing a lot better. Minus the isolated members, H D should be winning but they are not, they havent managed to take and keep a single village yet.

Now we are at the point were Spam motor mouth about Us and show All these big stats of their Victories, Yet when i come on its a change of heart and now try to somehow blame me, i haven't a clue as to how they come up with this at all.

I dont understand why you are so offended by the statistics. They are just numbers. They show that SPAM has taken 15 and H D has taken 4. As for SPAM mentioning you, they did not. I mentioned you and the part about you being bitter is my personal opinion derived from what I have seen with you.

As for saying you would move gblitz, you did move him to an extent, but he kept expanding and nobling in both spheres, it seemed like K35 was a fall back plan just in case SPAM took him out of K36 (which they did). You also probably made an assumption that SPAM would let him keep those villages over a long term basis. The fact that you played the account was not an excuse, but rather a supplimentary reason to attack gblitz. It has been demonstrated in the past that you use the gblitz account to try take villages off of SPAM and therefore you are a threat. This deliberate crossnoble by you started the first HD/SPAM fiasco. It is therefore perfectly reasonable for the leader of SPAM to cite you as a reason for wanting gblitz out of the continent.

BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO PIG HEADED YOU THOUGHT OHH F**K IT WE WILL TAKE AND F**K ANYTHING H D HAVE TO SAY.

You cite our diplomatic service to you unsatisfactory, but SPAM never had any diplomacy with H D. We can take those villages if we want to and we did. It wasn't about listening to what H D had to say, we never cared what H D had to say because they were uninterested in doing diplomacy with us and vice versa. H D hasn't to my knowledge said that they would take Gblitz out of K36, not much diplomatic talk has occured between H D and SPAM at all. It was to my knowledge that the two tribes leaderships both disliked each other.

The new declaration is better than any of the arguments by you in this thread. It completely vindicates your last fail declaration. Who wrote it?:

The tribe is now at war with SPAM!

War name: ...

Declaration:
continuation

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

I believe it was written by the Leader of SPAM