Start of the end of Story?

• Thread starter Dust and Shadows
  • Start date

DeletedUser57316

World 69 is a hug and cuddle world. It has proven that warring is not good. Let's just all cuddle and win the world together.

Maybe in some areas, but in K55 I would beg to differ, it has been fun, slowed down a bit, but it has still been constant fighting. Though now were just eating the food.

Subwind

ODA is a tribe of honor, we have an alliance with Story. The leadership we made the alliance with is still in place, and as such we will honor our alliance.

We play as a team, we play with honor, we play with dignity. Anyone who does not want to play that way, feel free to use the "Leave tribe" button.

DeletedUser

ODA is a tribe of honor, we have an alliance with Story. The leadership we made the alliance with is still in place, and as such we will honor our alliance.

We play as a team, we play with honor, we play with dignity. Anyone who does not want to play that way, feel free to use the "Leave tribe" button.

Am not showing all this to push you toward a disalliance, just showing facts,
And for what it matters, Story leadership changed completely. No need to specify that ODA is a tribe of honor, because we all know that.

DeletedUser95452

Tribes with names like "Story" tend to just be history ...

DeletedUser

So you leave the tribe because you disagree with the way leadership has gone, and immediately start posting on the PnP about it? This tells me more about you than about the tribe.

DeletedUser108753

Pings and cabana in that tribe. Shows that they fail in recruitment. :lol:

DeletedUser

So you leave the tribe because you disagree with the way leadership has gone, and immediately start posting on the PnP about it? This tells me more about you than about the tribe.

You ran from your tribe B.G at the first hint of trouble, you sir are a coward just like the other runners that left B.G. worthless recruitments....

DeletedUser

Though i agree with some of dust's points,99jr12 does not represent Story's view points on the alliance with ODA. far from it, 99jr12 is a 12 year old in the tribe that no one listens to.

DeletedUser

You ran from your tribe B.G at the first hint of trouble, you sir are a coward just like the other runners that left B.G. worthless recruitments....

Actually I left before there was a hint of trouble, STORY contacted me and since half our tribe was inactive, I simply chose to leave but to take the active ones with me :) And unlike Dust I didn't go and talk crap about the people i've just left only minutes after...

DeletedUser95698

Though i agree with some of dust's points,99jr12 does not represent Story's view points on the alliance with ODA. far from it, 99jr12 is a 12 year old in the tribe that no one listens to.

maybe they should just kick him if no one listens to him... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually I left before there was a hint of trouble, STORY contacted me and since half our tribe was inactive, I simply chose to leave but to take the active ones with me :) And unlike Dust I didn't go and talk crap about the people i've just left only minutes after...

why not take control of the tribe and do a better job.... you and the other cowards saw the writing on the wall and bailed, plain and simple. You's are runners no matter how you justify it. Story failed when they should of fed on all of you. They recruited you all for 2 reasons, points and to get ready to back stab ODA.

If I was jagger or ODA, I'd ally with the other and put an end to the story :p

DeletedUser

why not take control of the tribe and do a better job.... you and the other cowards saw the writing on the wall and bailed, plain and simple. You's are runners no matter how you justify it. Story failed when they should of fed on all of you. They recruited you all for 2 reasons, points and to get ready to back stab ODA.

How about you just focus on your little 1k village in our K, we'll be sure to come visit you someday :)

DeletedUser95698

How about you just focus on your little 1k village in our K, we'll be sure to come visit you someday :)

Because apparently you can't fight anything bigger than a 1k point village. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ive been out of bp for only a few days, I'd put my startup against yours any day.... and if you think you are so shit hot, lets join w70 together same area, same time and watch how quick you become my farm ;)

DeletedUser

Ive been out of bp for only a few days, I'd put my startup against yours any day.... and if you think you are so shit hot, lets join w70 together same area, same time and watch how quick you become my farm ;)

Why would I waste my time on someone as pittyfull as yourself? That being said I shall be the bigger man and end the discussion here :)

setorines

You know actually the ironic part was that I invited him because he and FEAR were close, and I invited fear because I had talked with him on W67 and he seemed like a player who had strong morals and good skill in the early and mid game. When I invited him he was not that high in points, and we did not have a relationship with ODA so there was nothing to back stab.

Not that I would anyways. ODA are the only tribe that I have made diplomacy with that I didn't make solely to avoid getting gangbanged. They are a tribe that I have great respect for because their duke has ethics and he sticks to them. In every other case of diplomacy it has ended in the way that it was agreed upon when it was set up. So no I haven't stabbed any other tribes either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lulz, saying the worthless crap, who was the first to leave his tribe to join Story without even trying to send 1 spear to help his old teammates.
Please, all the new members in story coming from defeated tribes, keep it down, and stay away from the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lulz, saying the worthless crap, who was the first to leave his tribe to join Story without even trying to send 1 spear to help his old teammates.
Please, all the new members in story coming from defeated tribes, keep it down, and stay away from the thread.

I was actually one of the few helping to defend the B.G accounts so check your facts before you start babbling nonsense :)