Sweet coordinated revenge. (Ori: watch and learn)

DeletedUser

Yes of course!!!:D Please tell me what are you doing and how do you manage to make people listen to you

Its called respect.
Show yourself to be a good player and a good leader and people will follow you. It takes skill to do and Ender is certainly very talented in hisleadership qualities.

Angwidd

Something else is funny here...how that "you tell them?" are you their boss, their God or something like that?

Oh I'm Ender_wiggin's priestess, my god would do anything for me and I would do anything for him. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its called respect.
Show yourself to be a good player and a good leader and people will follow you. It takes skill to do and Ender is certainly very talented in hisleadership qualities.

Oh, i understand, i am not following him and that makes me a BAD player:D

DeletedUser

Oh, i understand, i am not following him and that makes me a BAD player:D

No this is what makes you a bad player:

05. Ingineria (583|307) C35 1,916 woony [A.O.D.]
04. Ingineria (585|317) C35 2,838 not available
03. Ingineria (586|317) C35 1,293 not available
02. Ingineria (587|310) C35 819 not available

Now compare it to me:

x020 Bird Flu Virus (482|473) C44 3,823 J Allen [=TEC=]
x002 AIDs Virus (474|471) C44 2,473 musti [~O~S~]
x100 West Nile Virus (482|471) C44 2,977 not available (This one was active, I made that person quit and restart while in the process of nobling him)
x010 Malaria Virus (479|473) C44 2,914 esriak [UM.]

Notice, how my first four villages are better then your first 4? I'm a better player then you and I still haven't garnered the respect of my fellow TW players.

Also note the time span that I nobled my first villages in;
May 2,2007 - 12:48
April 29,2007 - 09:42
April 23,2007 - 19:28
April 22,2007 - 00:06

And I'm about to conquer another village today!

Now here's you:
March 26,2007 - 05:12
March 23,2007 - 01:05
March 15,2007 - 03:49
March 2,2007 - 13:50

It took you almost a full month to conquer 4 villages. Thats weak. Now granted w6 is a faster server, so lets look at OD.
75 ingineru 70.778

Hmm ranked 75 and only 70k kills... How long has world 5 been running? 3 months almost? Lets look at my OD kills.
1 Virus eX Urban 28.292

Wow, so I'm 1st and I have 28k kills. Now how long has w6 been running? Just over 1 month now? And I have almost half of your kills as attacker, and I'm ranked 1st!

These are but a few reasons why people don't respect you. I can't say the rest because I'm not up-to-date on w5 p&p.

DeletedUser

let me get it right( that's because despite of beeing a a bad player i am also stupid...) you are comparing me in W5 against you in W6?
My god...
And why are you pointing my first 4 conquered villages??there were taken in early stages of the game, lok at the latest conquered and maybe look at continent tribe rankings etc...
Enough with explanations, you do not deserve them.
ps: i am playing for fun, you should get a life bye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's thatsimple: you should NEVER noble a small village. Maybe the first one can be 1.5k (that's small, but you can do worse), but after that 3k should be a minimum. Lateron (now) that minimum should be around 5k

DeletedUser

let me get it right( that's because despite of beeing a a bad player i am also stupid...) you are comparing me in W5 against you in W6?
My god...
And why are you pointing my first 4 conquered villages??there were taken in early stages of the game, lok at the latest conquered and maybe look at continent tribe rankings etc...
Enough with explanations, you do not deserve them.
ps: i am playing for fun, you should get a life bye

Why am I comparing my w6 stats to your w5 stats? Because w6 is the world where I'm putting all my acquired skills to the test.

I never played w5 actively, but if you want I can compare the stats with you and I own you in them anyways.

As for the 4 conquered villages, thats because your first villages are KEY to your entire development. If you noble crap villages like you, you end up like you, weak. If you noble decent-good villages like me (even though all the villages I've nobled thus far were the BEST in my area), then you'll end up good. Watch my progress on w6 I'll be a top 20 player for sure, while you... Well your just weak and if I had played w5 actively I would've already passed you.

As for tribes... Hah, continent tribes suck! But if you really want to compare tribes look at CHE!!! in w6, it's #1. =/

DeletedUser

You still do not understand
And if it will make you feel better : yes i am weak and you are strong
Now go get the life i was telling you about earlier.

DeletedUser

Enough, your little back and forth ranting has NOTHING to do with the topic.

DeletedUser

ingineru, have you taken a look at this forum?

There are about 3 people with you, all the rest is against you. Don't try to convince us you are right because:
a) you aren't
b) in the rare case you are, we'll be tired of you already and won't listen to what you have to say

this thread is an example of case a)

DeletedUser

Show me the 3 that are with me, i can barely count one:)
and i do not know if someone is against me, and if they are i invite them to show that in-game not on the forum
Oh and Jerran you shoul look a little bit up in the replyes to see who started the off-topic
Ps king... get a life;)

DeletedUser

You are using not-game related insults, I would stop before you get banned.

To jerran:
It is related to this topic. He's GLORY, we are D.A. or DFB. This thread goes about the fact we owned them

To ingineru:
I'm too far away to kill you, sorry
Thos with you: other GLORY and Ori guys (but they ran away a day ago, now you are alone)

DeletedUser

It is so fun reading this forum after work, great job guys!!
For you ICECO: i play just for fun, if i would have played for beeing no.1 i should have left my job...it is simple..there are things you can do best and others you simply can't and even if you were close to me i bet you couldn'n have killed me, viceversa is more liken.
And yes it is funny to argue with you on this forum and i am sorry if i ofended someone, i think i only responded in the same manner...he suddenly appeared on this thread making strange comparations and telling some weird things about me
And yes rank 43 is pretty good for a Begginer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But Val is right. He IS good on w6

About the "no life" issue:
There are some people playing all day (and night) like freaks, but they are mostly... well... freaks.
Don't take it too serious, but don't take a too relaxed attitude. This is a competition, a WAR competition, so we are not welcomming everyone with pedals and singing. It's US and the rest WILL die. If you are in the wrong US, you WILL die, so it's up to you to get in the right "us" or make yours the right one. (You are in the wrong one now ^_^)

Everyone enjoys themselves with flaming etc., that why it's not realy allowed, but not punished.

(There are two games you have to win: the real worlds of TW and the P&P forums)

DeletedUser

and the best avatar of course.. I still beat you there with that freak professor guy.. ^^

DeletedUser

Eh, i started to write on this forums after this thread was initiated and saw the type of propaganda was made, and how people actually started to believe that dodow died after a well coordinated attack, i already cleared that some pages ago..
Anyhow i must tell you that is more fun in the "wrong" side of the battlefield, it is always nice to face strong opponents..wwhat is the point of beiing in the most powerfull tribe or in the alliance formed by 4 of the 5 strongest tribes?
What do you fight for? killing weaker tribes? or people? go find a real target and then make propaganda on the forum ender....
i do not consider that on the forum there is a battle you have to win, i know many good players who never read the forum, one can not get respect on the forum...he is just qualified as a flamer..

DeletedUser

You are using not-game related insults, I would stop before you get banned.

To jerran:
It is related to this topic. He's GLORY, we are D.A. or DFB. This thread goes about the fact we owned them

To ingineru:
I'm too far away to kill you, sorry
Thos with you: other GLORY and Ori guys (but they ran away a day ago, now you are alone)

Ok..hehe I can see that. Im not trying to moderate this, it just seemed like a pointless argument and as a player of w5 it was annoying. :lol:

DeletedUser

Show me the 3 that are with me, i can barely count one:)
and i do not know if someone is against me, and if they are i invite them to show that in-game not on the forum
Oh and Jerran you shoul look a little bit up in the replyes to see who started the off-topic
Ps king... get a life;)

I am with you, D.A have been real noobs this thread.

DeletedUser

wwhat is the point of beiing in the most powerfull tribe or in the alliance formed by 4 of the 5 strongest tribes?
What do you fight for? killing weaker tribes? or people? go find a real target and then make propaganda on the forum ender....

This game isn't about fighting fairly, or fighting your equals. It's about conquering everyone until your tribe and allies are all that is left. It's about winning, completely annihilating any competition early on. One way to do this, is to ally your competition so you and your competition can own. Thats what this game is about.

DeletedUser

Cool, i thought that in the end there can be only one....(tribe)
It seems that i was mistaken, i must hurry and join that strong alliance between the 4 or 5 tribes from the top 6, are there any places left?:)
Got to go for a while, see you guys later;)