Sweet coordinated revenge. (Ori: watch and learn)

DeletedUser

The good alliances actually have something called a recruitment polocy, well PKs do...

DeletedUser

oh it seems i can fit in if i look at the recruitment mail i have received some time ago....or at least i was fitting in...:p

DeletedUser

Nice, mattius; Pks planning on inviting any more glory players? you've already got a couple...

ender_wiggin

Eh, i started to write on this forums after this thread was initiated and saw the type of propaganda was made, and how people actually started to believe that dodow died after a well coordinated attack, i already cleared that some pages ago..
Anyhow i must tell you that is more fun in the "wrong" side of the battlefield, it is always nice to face strong opponents..wwhat is the point of beiing in the most powerfull tribe or in the alliance formed by 4 of the 5 strongest tribes?
What do you fight for? killing weaker tribes? or people? go find a real target and then make propaganda on the forum ender....
i do not consider that on the forum there is a battle you have to win, i know many good players who never read the forum, one can not get respect on the forum...he is just qualified as a flamer..

A real target... would you consider a top 5 ranked tribe a real target? Or a top 20 ranked player?

Dodow was ranked 17. Glory was ranked 5.

Just because we beat him up, down, and sideways doesn't make him less of an accomplished player, stats wise. He nearly took me out in the beginning of the game.

DeletedUser

there is almost none they can invite, all the cowards and/or point whores are gone.

DeletedUser

I already explained all of you: dodow quit playing weeks ago!!.

ender_wiggin

Ingineru:

Two things:

One: we only have your word that he quit playing. For all we know, alex puffy was just sitting him for a little while, and got scared.

Two: How are we to know the status of accounts, as far as whether they were quitting or not? We planned the takeout for a week, based upon him being active. We had enough offense to kill the horrible defense I saw there. It's not like we said, hey, let's hit the guy who's leaving!

We said, let's attack the Rank 17 player who's in the rank 5 tribe!

There's no cowardice in our choice of target.

DeletedUser

I still love you don't worry :icon_redface: , not as much as i love Falcondragon though... :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

I want a damn Heart smiley!!!

DeletedUser

Ender, i have never said that you guys who attacked dodow are cowards, i said that cowards are people who left Glory when the tribe mostly needed them...

DeletedUser

The great defense. Whenever someone gets messed up you just claim they had quit. Its ingenius.

Why didnt we think of that?

DeletedUser

Jerran, i am NOT a liar.
Mattius, i have never said you are point whores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then Who was sniping villages?
His sitter?
he claimed to know nothing about it...
Don't know which was true

Ender, i have never said that you guys who attacked dodow are cowards, i said that cowards are people who left Glory when the tribe mostly needed them...

This is where you where calling him a coward by emplaying that what he did was picking on weeker players and guilds.
Anyhow i must tell you that is more fun in the "wrong" side of the battlefield, it is always nice to face strong opponents..wwhat is the point of beiing in the most powerfull tribe or in the alliance formed by 4 of the 5 strongest tribes?
What do you fight for? killing weaker tribes? or people? go find a real target and then make propaganda on the forum ender....

Last edited by a moderator: