Tech Levels

DeletedUser

HAI!

I assume it would be something like 50. I mean there wouldnt be too much point if you could max out every technology.
Except for the fact that its expensive.
Like 20-30 packages for every maxed out village.

DeletedUser

HAI!

I assume it would be something like 50. I mean there wouldnt be too much point if you could max out every technology.

you are able to max every technology but as said earlier in the chat... it would be pointless if you did

Tarion

HAI!

There is none :p And yeah, it's actually 71 (the total level of the techs)

That would cost you ~30-50 packs / village to have everything lvl 10 so it's obviously not worth it.

First page of the thread - The only limit is the fact that it's bloody pricey.

DeletedUser22909

It's expensive yes, but in a later stage of the world i would definitly recommend it.

I'm glad there's finally a world like this, i've been waiting for it for ages!

W1 vets coming back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ahh right sorry. I havnt read P&P in quite some time and this thread was already a few pages long so just scanned it and must have missed that.

DeletedUser

hy,
read all through the posts here but i still don't understand something.. so if anyone can set me straight i would appreciate it :)..

the thing i don't understand is.. i have 2 villages.. 1 def and 1 off..
in the def village spears, swords upgraded to lvl 10 and the rest lvl 1
in the off village axes, light cav, rams upgraded to lvl 10 and the rest lvl 1

if i support the off village with def troops from my def village.. the troops will be at lvl 1 or lvl 10??
because technically the troops are in the off village but have been created and belong to the def village.. so this is my dilemma :icon_rolleyes::icon_idea:

ToTheGallows

if i support the off village with def troops from my def village.. the troops will be at lvl 1 or lvl 10??
because technically the troops are in the off village but have been created and belong to the def village.. so this is my dilemma :icon_rolleyes::icon_idea:

The spear and sword would defend at level 1. As a general rule, All troops defend with the level researched in the smithy in the village they're defending in. For this reason, it is highly recommended - If not essential - that level 3 (10, in this world) spear and sword are researched in every village.

Nis.

lol i actually did explain all that i think in the first page of this thread

Nis.

as far as i can tell that would be boarderline retarded as then u leave ur offensive villages 100% unprotected. i believe tht the level of the troops is defined by teh village tht they are in whether supported or built there.
so if u have no tech level of defensive troops in ur offensive villages, then u cant support it and its good for nothing.

also, anyone know wht wood happen if lets say u didnt research HC in a village, but then supported it with HC...wht tech level would they be on?

and i quote...myself

Nis.

seriously what is so difficult to understand? ask your question and I will write complete and coherent sentences to your hearts' desire.

DeletedUser

seriously what is so difficult to understand? ask your question and I will write complete and coherent sentences to your hearts' desire.

Now I can't think of a question:icon_eek: