TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

velibor

See balin that's what I would think...i just happen to know a few players in Ono and none of Bad or Dsy4 players can't compare with them skillwise. Dsy4 comprises of half recruited players from tribes they fought here and decided to join the winning side (lol loyalty is a bliss) and half of players who came over from world 39 where they talked crap about a tribe TDE since day 1 when TDE(only tribe which lasted from start to end) came to be. TDE kicked their ass twice, so they united the top 3 tribes in the world to fight TDE and win. Again, not skills but numbers.

DeletedUser

As per my usual strategem, I will ignore your trash-talking until such time as I have royally whooped your butt.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
See balin that's what I would think...i just happen to know a few players in Ono and none of Bad or Dsy4 players can't compare with them skillwise. Dsy4 comprises of half recruited players from tribes they fought here and decided to join the winning side (lol loyalty is a bliss) and half of players who came over from world 39 where they talked crap about a tribe TDE since day 1 when TDE(only tribe which lasted from start to end) came to be. TDE kicked their ass twice, so they united the top 3 tribes in the world to fight TDE and win. Again, not skills but numbers.

Yes key word "NUMBERS"

DeletedUser

Dsy4 comprises of half recruited players from tribes they fought here.... and half of players who came over from world 39 not skills but numbers.

DSy4 accepts applications & occasionally issues invites to players encountered as this world progresses. Most Tribes conduct themselves thus except for the mass-recruiting point whores who rank above DSy4. Any Tribe Mates i personally encountered before w70, was from w62; can't speak for other previous worlds & players personal history & the numbers over skills thing- which bugs me the most - is evidently untrue. Tribes that have been ahead of DSy4 ranked points-higher due to apparently indiscriminate recruitment policies. Skills are & will be illustrated in-game. Merry Christmas: I'm missing my world already.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DSy4 accepts applications & occasionally issues invites to players encountered as this world progresses. Most Tribes conduct themselves thus except for the mass-recruiting point whores who rank above DSy4. Any Tribe Mates i personally encountered before w70, was from w62; can't speak for other previous worlds & players personal history & the numbers over skills thing- which bugs me the most - is evidently untrue. Tribes that have been ahead of DSy4 ranked points-higher due to apparently indiscriminate recruitment policies. Skills are & will be illustrated in-game. Merry Christmas: I'm missing my world already.

There are many skilled and unskilled players out there , but if a skilled player is at work in RL and his X tribe mates who joined the enemey knows when he's at work from trying to pretend to be his friend while in the same tribe exposes that to the enemey it can become a strong disadvantage in the game for the skill player.

Your recent attack on me from 7 of your tribemates a couple of them know my working hours and all their 13 trains where during my working hours. Funny thing is I am off for the Holidays and showed them what a skilled player I was by smashing , sniping and recapping all their trains while my Kids jumping up and down on my bed bugging me and the wifey lecturing me :) it was a piece of cake defending off that attack .

P.S. just so you know next time you plan a attack on me on a working day make sure you check the forecast for I'm a roofer by trade and we are off usually when it's rainy or snowy .

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

5 accounts came from W39 out of the original 30 accounts. More came from other worlds I played on. Luxury of being competent in this game is that I often get a large pick to choose from whenever I want to play a world as a lot of people are wanting to/very happy to play alongside me again.

6 accounts came from tribes being warred.

Mind me asking why you flame DSy4 for recruiting a tiny number of accounts out of tribes they have been warring, when bAd has merged in an entire family tribe who they were warring?

Mind me asking why you don't flame Ono for recruiting a small number of accounts over time (just like DSy4 has done) from tribes they have been fighting in the South-East?

I assume it's because of your hidden motive. You want to try and hurt DSy4 but you know you are too pathetic to be able to do anything ingame to the tribe. You've had this attitude before and you got owned twice by the very people you slander.

You clearly are just butt-hurt :lol:

PS: Nice to know you got trashed on two worlds by people who you say yourself don't compare skill-wise to your friends in Ono. Says more about you than bAd or DSy4. All the top 3 tribes look fairly decent to me, and have a lot of good players within them.

Last edited:

Repinski

Your recent attack on me from 7 of your tribemates a couple of them know my working hours and all their 13 trains where during my working hours. Funny thing is I am off for the Holidays and showed them what a skilled player I was by smashing , sniping and recapping all their trains while my Kids jumping up and down on my bed bugging me and the wifey lecturing me :) it was a piece of cake defending off that attack.

Those trains were sent at the time they were because I picked the land time to be 30 minutes before the attack break as I am the one who issued the targets for that little hit. I had no idea when you'd be around and frankly it doesn'
t matter if you are or aren't. It's your own fault if you lose villages while away. Sitters are something that are standard after 70 worlds on .net.

Thanks for advertising your offline times to the entire world though. Just shows more about your character and ego complex thinking you're invincible.

velibor

5 accounts came from W39 out of the original 30 accounts. More came from other worlds I played on. Luxury of being competent in this game is that I often get a large pick to choose from whenever I want to play a world as a lot of people are wanting to/very happy to play alongside me again.

6 accounts came from tribes being warred.

Mind me asking why you flame DSy4 for recruiting a tiny number of accounts out of tribes they have been warring, when bAd has merged in an entire family tribe who they were warring?

Mind me asking why you don't flame Ono for recruiting a small number of accounts over time (just like DSy4 has done) from tribes they have been fighting in the South-East?

I assume it's because of your hidden motive. You want to try and hurt DSy4 but you know you are too pathetic to be able to do anything ingame to the tribe. You've had this attitude before and you got owned twice by the very people you slander.

You clearly are just butt-hurt :lol:

PS: Nice to know you got trashed on two worlds by people who you say yourself don't compare skill-wise to your friends in Ono. Says more about you than bAd or DSy4. All the top 3 tribes look fairly decent to me, and have a lot of good players within them.
Lol becase they're not the ones on the forums bragging how they attacked a tribe with 3mill points from behind while they were fighting on 3 fronts and claimed they were doing it out of honor. As for world 39 you weren't even the one who defeated me lmao what the hell are you talking about...You run a tribe V and run them straight into the ground, got so depressed that you quit the game...then came back to the same world because you were offered an account in nob!!, then run from nob to raid and finally when it was evident raid was falling appart and nob was getting their ass kicked by TDE you merged the 2 together and added in a spice of good players from Rx4u to form a tribe taking up 3/4 of the world. LOL 90 changes in 1 year...its something to be ashamed for not proud of at that stage of the game.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Those trains were sent at the time they were because I picked the land time to be 30 minutes before the attack break as I am the one who issued the targets for that little hit. I had no idea when you'd be around and frankly it doesn'
t matter if you are or aren't. It's your own fault if you lose villages while away. Sitters are something that are standard after 70 worlds on .net.

Thanks for advertising your offline times to the entire world though. Just shows more about your character and ego complex thinking you're invincible.

Dude I have players who can watch my account while at work there are some decent people out there unlike yourself , I'm not invincible just a good skilled quality player and if I have the troops and the time to sit down and play then I will show you again and again and again what I did to your last 13 trains . You guys will beat me because of "NUMBERS"and your naps with the bigger tribes who you show no disrespect to like you do to the players you have a advantage over in "NUMBERS" so go ahead sit on your sore butt and plan your big ops on me I'm right here in K25 and K24.

Oh and One Last Shot as far as you saying.

I see it as alot of players are out to save their own butts in the game so they switch from tribe to tribe and join the winning sides this I find wrong and unloyal and TW needs to put a rule on it they are losing business that way player will find better games to play that's more fair.It's good that you have a good group of players that will stick by your side . Don't take this the wrong way I don't mean any disrespect from it , but you really do have a disrespectful group of players and ones that believe their own lies .

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol becase they're not the ones on the forums bragging how they attacked a tribe with 3mill points from behind while they were fighting on 3 fronts and claimed they were doing it out of honor. As for world 39 you weren't even the one who defeated me lmao what the hell are you talking about...You run a tribe V and run them straight into the ground, got so depressed that you quit the game...then came back to the same world because you were offered an account in nob!!, then run from nob to raid and finally when it was evident raid was falling appart and nob was getting their ass kicked by TDE you merged the 2 together and added in a spice of good players from Rx4u to form a tribe taking up 3/4 of the world. LOL 90 changes in 1 year...its something to be ashamed for not proud of at that stage of the game.

You've got a huge amount of false information there Velibor. You got it right that I ran a tribe called -V-, and that was the only accurate part of your post.

Nobody in DSy4 has bragged about beating RiF or attacking them. They have clearly shown that RiF gave them a challenge by sending an arrogant mail, and so they responded ingame. With 0 diplomatic relations prior to that. Hardly an attack from behind in any sense of the word. I'd like to see you justify that accusation somehow with actual evidence.

Don't take this the wrong way I don't mean any disrespect from it , but you really do have a disrespectful group of players and ones that believe their own lies .

This is a matter or perspective, and I don't think you are likely to ever look at things from other points of view.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Given this is a thread about T-F-C, you guys seem to have a strange fascination with DSy4.

As far as us recruiting ex-T-F-C leaders, meh. Don't like it? Do something about it rather than just whining.

And yes, googly has played a game for 20 years that has only been around for about 8*. That makes perfect sense.

*.net launched in 2006, and as far as I know, googly started here on .net.

DeletedUser112209

Velibor and balian, you two are just silly fellows. Perhaps i could offer you some cheese to go with that whine? I didn't know what thread to say it on, so i figured this one would work. Frankly you just don't seem to understand tribal wars. That's really all there is to it. I could write out a lengthier post explaining, but it seems that has already been done. However, any voice of reason seems to be getting consistently shunned so i don't think i should bother.

Most Tribes conduct themselves thus except for the mass-recruiting point whores who rank above DSy4.

Somebody got coal for Christmas this year.

mrpointhore

Most Tribes conduct themselves thus except for the mass-recruiting point whores who rank above DSy4.

Infect has one more member then your tribe, and over 850 more villages, clearly they are point whores.(extreme sarcasm intended) Doesn't DSy4 have some kind of idiot test they administer before they allow people to post on the externals on behalf of them?

DeletedUser

All I have to say is that you have the right to recruit from a tribe you have beaten. If you have beaten them, it's a choice between either the villages or the player. A lot of new villages is nice, but I would honestly prefer 2 skilled players - they pay for themselves far more.

And as for DSy4 wanting to war LGN... Well, if DSy4 did want to war us, I am sure they would just declare. LGN would accept the declaration and move on. They don't even need a reason to declare... it's a war game. However, DSy4 have been incredibly straight forward with us in the past, and we have tried to be so with them.

And if anyone says we are scared of DSy4, or any other tribe, that is a lie. We have tried to build good relations with them in the past, and still do, but that is because we understand they are bigger than us with a group of skilled players. Only a fool, no pun intended, would not be at least cautious, not scared, of a tribe 2x bigger than them with equally skilled players.

Also, this new guy, Velibor, really... well, lets just say I could quote far too many things of yours, but I'll make one point clear. We were never allied with RiF, Thorean, an ex-member of RiF and now member of DSy4 could attest to that. We were still at a NAP.

And lastly, Merry Christmas.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All I have to say is that you have the right to recruit from a tribe you have beaten. If you have beaten them, it's a choice between either the villages or the player. A lot of new villages is nice, but I would honestly prefer 2 skilled players - they pay for themselves far more.

And as for DSy4 wanting to war LGN... Well, if DSy4 did want to war us, I am sure they would just declare. LGN would accept the declaration and move on. They don't even need a reason to declare... it's a war game. However, DSy4 have been incredibly straight forward with us in the past, and we have tried to be so with them.

And if anyone says we are scared of DSy4, or any other tribe, that is a lie. We have tried to build good relations with them in the past, and still do, but that is because we understand they are bigger than us with a group of skilled players. Only a fool, no pun intended, would not be at least cautious, not scared, of a tribe 2x bigger than them with equally skilled players.

Also, this new guy, Velibor, really... well, lets just say I could quote far too many things of yours, but I'll make one point clear. We were never allied with RiF, Thorean, an ex-member of RiF and now member of DSy4 could attest to that. We were still at a NAP.

And lastly, Merry Christmas.

Just incase you don't know I think it's okay to recruit the spoils of war myself , but in this case they recruited Thorean and he was the one who made the Threat to DSy4 that my friend is dead wrong I know for a fact it was a plot and I'm the one who is getting the dirty end of the deal if it was you , you would be pretty dissapointed to, but as I can see your sucking up to DSy4 and when the do war you guys I'm sure you will pull a latchy move yourself.

DeletedUser

I have to say I completely agree with Balian...wait what am I saying? I must've had a psychotic episode for a second there.

Really though I think it's funny how all top 3 threads on the W70 have been completely derailed by this blood feud that seems to be building. Just give it up, neither side is going to convince the other. DSy4 has the right to recruit whoever they damn well feel like, Balian was kinda backstabbed(though you should probably work on you PnP brah), and TFC got ditched. This stuff happens. It's not fair but its just a game. Someone should create a thread just to hate on DSy4 haha.

And what's with velibor? He really seems to hate DSy4...did they rim you buddy?:'(

DeletedUser

Balian,
Quit trying to be cute. You'll never manage to convince reasonable people you have honor, or that you think about anyone other than yourself. You (... excuse me, your sitter) decided to leave RiF because you thought you could find more support for your account. There was no other consideration, try not to make things up to compensate. It is interesting that you had been saying you were going to leave RiF well before your "sitter" decided to do so. Any talk from you about loyalty is a joke, as you started talking publicly about jumping ship as soon as DSy4 declared.

You seem to think there is some consipircy because that mail came from my account, and I ended up joining DSy4, bringing our best players with me. As a diplomat, you don't always send your own words. This being said, of course DSy4 didn't need an excuse to declare on RiF. Get over it, our leadership, including both of us, made the wrong call in tone. I don't recall you being involved and giving opinions, despite your claim to baron .. giving advice ... that I have had trouble finding.

As a former co-leader, I have done my best to make sure former members of RiF are taken care of. Unfortunatly everyone could not be saved in this process, and you have quite a bit of blame in that. I have done my best to offer every possiblity to active members of RiF, except you of course.

Though you claimed to be a leader in RiF, though granted one that never did anything, you left many of our members out to dry. On top of this, you whine and cry about traitors who decided not to join Fools (aka. the help Balian tribe). You continue to complain about people who joined Fools, who soon realized that they made a mistake. It is hard to have traitors in a tribe that is 2 weeks old, especially when it was based on several false statements you made.

The majority of RiF is now working behind me to advance as many former RiF members as possible. You are of course still working for yourself.

Congrats on your quiting, sorry you came back 2 days later. Congrats on being the big guy and saying you were not going to respond to the external thread any longer, which you did less than 24 hours later. Congrats on saying you were a leader in our former tribe, when you tried to subvert it and make your own.

I guess honor is subjective. Find enough people to insult, and maybe you'll start feeling better about yourself.

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
~Socrates

... Keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

I don't hate DSY4...I just got annoyed with their constant "Oh we were dared by RIF to attack them" while everyone knows that wasn't the case. I've read it at least on 10 different posts on multiple different forums. Only person who disagreed was balin and even mods sided against him for the reason that they're in DSY4...that is the only reason i Had to post and put googly back in his cave where he cravled out of.

The second he started losing the argument about attacking RIF from the back for free villages he started spoutting crap about how he beat me in the past and i have no idea what im talking about...he got his ass whopped 10x worse than i did on world 39 he mentioned and on world 57 it wasn't even his tribe that did me in. On world 39 i didn't even know how to send a T train and I only had 1 more friend with me... it still took him 2 months to eliminate us despite the size advantage of his tribe 135 mill vs 14mill. I would have never brought up the past hadn't he tried to spit lies about how he's a beast and always has been.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian,
Quit trying to be cute. You'll never manage to convince reasonable people you have honor, or that you think about anyone other than yourself. You (... excuse me, your sitter) decided to leave RiF because you thought you could find more support for your account. There was no other consideration, try not to make things up to compensate. It is interesting that you had been saying you were going to leave RiF well before your "sitter" decided to do so. Any talk from you about loyalty is a joke, as you started talking publicly about jumping ship as soon as DSy4 declared.

You seem to think there is some consipircy because that mail came from my account, and I ended up joining DSy4, bringing our best players with me. As a diplomat, you don't always send your own words. This being said, of course DSy4 didn't need an excuse to declare on RiF. Get over it, our leadership, including both of us, made the wrong call in tone. I don't recall you being involved and giving opinions, despite your claim to baron .. giving advice ... that I have had trouble finding.

As a former co-leader, I have done my best to make sure former members of RiF are taken care of. Unfortunatly everyone could not be saved in this process, and you have quite a bit of blame in that. I have done my best to offer every possiblity to active members of RiF, except you of course.

Though you claimed to be a leader in RiF, though granted one that never did anything, you left many of our members out to dry. On top of this, you whine and cry about traitors who decided not to join Fools (aka. the help Balian tribe). You continue to complain about people who joined Fools, who soon realized that they made a mistake. It is hard to have traitors in a tribe that is 2 weeks old, especially when it was based on several false statements you made.

The majority of RiF is now working behind me to advance as many former RiF members as possible. You are of course still working for yourself.

Congrats on your quiting, sorry you came back 2 days later. Congrats on being the big guy and saying you were not going to respond to the external thread any longer, which you did less than 24 hours later. Congrats on saying you were a leader in our former tribe, when you tried to subvert it and make your own.

I guess honor is subjective. Find enough people to insult, and maybe you'll start feeling better about yourself.

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
~Socrates

... Keep trying.

Thorean what you say here is not true it's just your side of the strory and your cover up to make yourself look like the good guy .

In short , thanks for making the threat to DSy4 and ruining any chances of me having a future in TW especially W70