The Final Victory...

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know things are bad when Focalor makes a rare external post to weigh in! :icon_razz: (See! He is not just a figment of my imagination!)

To be honest, airing dirty laundry in public is never a good idea, let alone in the world winning thread.

Nevertheless, let it not cast a shadow over this win for Meow! - Yes some of the tribe did not get along but Meow! being capable of over-coming this and not allowing it to dismantle all their good work is testament to everything Meow! stood for and achieved.

As for those taking pot shots at the merge - On all worlds we see hyped premades merging at the beginning and still going nowhere...on w62 however, two premades showed their individual class through war and used this as the basis for a merge. I for one applaud this.

Once again, congrats to all those involved!! Excellent job!

@Matko - It was always a pleasure. I'll be in touch again soon over another little venture.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Somehow you always suck me into trying to play with you and somehow I always end up failing :D Congrats on the win googs and hybrid and foc, you're some of the best to ever play. I just pretend well ;)

DeletedUser

Not only considering that rep has bashed 99% of Panic in his post, but also considering you (usl355) were not in Agentsuck at the time of the merger with us, you have no idea how much of a miserable, useless player he was for the entire time i, and everyone else knew him.

Il agree somewhat with googly, since i know i put little to no effort in, despite having more than 2 times more oda than him and rep in war stats combined, and the same amount (if not more) caps, when i went inactive. The fact he is bashing Panic somewhat, for basically guaranteeing then a win, rather than simply doing what me, and a fair few others wanted..to rim them, which from what i know and saw, would have been a landslide victory for us.

Like i said before, there are some good players in both tribes, most went inactive after the merge as they didnt want a part of it and obviously didnt get along with the blunt, unlikable personalities of a few Agency folk.

Not bashing anyone...

If he's miserable or useless, that's a different issue from biased. So now that we agree, because you intentionally ignored that argument to bash him, followed by "Not bashing anyone..." I'll thank you to not respond off the argument itself with some irrelevant opinion, true or not. You just knocked on a few pet peeves:

1) Being told you're wrong, so you argue something else that I never claimed (You claim Rep is biased, I say he's not, you say he's useless and miserable...).
2) Doing something silly like bashing someone, then saying "Not bashing someone" (Calling someone useless is kinda bashing them bro).
3) Making insanely biased comments without facts ("Oh we would've won by a landslide" when it's been admitted Panic! was wholly inactive by the merge).

Please be more careful not to make silly points. I can only ask.

Repinski

I was going to reply, but I don't really feel anything else needs to be said. Between Or-el, Googly, and Foc, I don't really need to reply.

DeletedUser102104

Just coming back to check, but congratulations to Meow! Good job to the dukes/barons!
We earned this victory :D

DeletedUser103537

If you guys would have posted this before the world was over then I think this would be interesting. All your saying here is that this person is useless and didn't deserve to win and such. If they didn't deserve it why didn't you post it earlier sorry just seems dumb to me. This thread has no bearing in that it means nothing cause it is impossible to go back in time and change that they are in the winning tribe lol.

Repinski

If you guys would have posted this before the world was over then I think this would be interesting. All your saying here is that this person is useless and didn't deserve to win and such. If they didn't deserve it why didn't you post it earlier sorry just seems dumb to me. This thread has no bearing in that it means nothing cause it is impossible to go back in time and change that they are in the winning tribe lol.

Because I was asked by the two dukes I do respect not to cause issues. It's been no secret on how I felt about the majority I said didn't deserve the win.

DeletedUser

We knew that Agency players were delusional, but this goes beyond expectations.

Repinski's list of players efforts is just a joke. The truth is that none of you guys "deserved" to win. Since top 3 super power tribes near of the world basically merged because they didn't want to fight it out. That pretty much sealed the deal for the rest of the world.

Posting War stats is such a joke, you're basically counting your stats against whatever leftovers that don't mind wasting 3 months of their lives to be mosquitoes in an inevitable outcome. If any stats matter, it's the war stats BEFORE your merger. At least that's when there were some players still left who tried.

The rest of us already realized the mathematical impossibility to overcome such a point deficit given the amount of time to do so. That's why we left,

Panic handed Agency players the win, because if Panic followed their original deal to merge with Org, it would have been Panic and Org (Org-anic) posting the victory thread. Agency was already losing ground on Org and Auphan, until Panic decided to pull the double cross on Org.

But that doesn't mean Panic "deserved" the win either, because they pretty much knew they can merge with either Org or Agency and will have the points to win the world with practically no further effort on their part.

I don't know how other worlds are won, but this is the most shameful, cowardly victory I can think of. Auphan was willing to still fight against a Panic/Agency merge. However, that wasn't enough for you guys that you had to go and recruit more Org traitors to further increase your chances of winning for less effort.

In the end, it was pretty much the top 3 superpowers merging together for the win. Anyone still left fighting against that is just trying to be a pest in an inevitable outcome.

Taking stats on how many caps you get after this act of cowardness is just a joke.

You guys got the win by hugging and backstabbing. So you can congratuate yourself on that part, but don't try to start talking about what Agency did. Agency did nothing for this win. Panic decided who they were going to "share" the win with.

Once Panic leadership knew they can win by recruiting, there was no need to play this world, you can sit it out for 90 days by queueing up defense and you'll win. If anyone resists, just offer them an invite.

The reason why many Panic players started playing on other worlds is because they already knew the outcome of the world was already done. It's just the delusional players in Agency that still thinks what they did after that merger still made any difference.

Here's my list for the most "undeserving" winners:

#1 Any ex-traitorous Org players. You guys may or may not have help Org out when it matter, but jumping to the other side is just lame. There's no dignity in what you did. At the very least you could have joined forces with Honor and Auphan. All your points added to Meow pretty much sealed the deal for Auphan when we realized there was just not enough time on the clock.

#2 Agency. You never started any real wars against any comparable sized opponents. Many of your gains were from poaching. Always getting into the action against the losing side of someone else's war, then trying to recruit whatever players you can from that.

#3 Panic. You had hands down, the best shot of winning on your own, but you chose the chicken route. So yes your players won, but not with your original tag and apparently not with your leadership at the end.

Hats off to any player that continued fighting after those three groups above decided to hug their way to a win. These players win a medal for wasting 3 months of their lives on futility. But at least you guys had the "Honor" not sell out your dignity for a cheap win.

It's fitting you are called Meow, because you're all a bunch of pussies. In the end, neither Agency, Panic, nor Org won the world, just a bunch of pussies under the Meow tag.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@drdodo: lol what a read

The guy who maxed out at 180k pts is entitled to trash the world winners apparently

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Auphan pretty much defeated PHX. Their players agreed to join us rather than continue down a downward spiral. It was not a walk in the park as many PHX players held out for as long as they could and their players were skilled enough to defend well.

That being said, Agency gained almost nothing in their war against Auphan. Look at the stats before your merger.

Counting stats once we decided to move on is a joke. In the end, you still couldn't even cap all our villages when no one was even there. So using the Auphan-PHX war example is just terrible.

The core players of Auphan would never apply to any other tribe. So there would have been no way a core Auphan player would ever apply to Agency. That's why our core decided to move on.

You (Meow) did recruit Org players: daly, skyset, Nia, UKRevenge, and several other scumbags looking for a meal ticket. Saying "Agency" didn't recruit them is a joke, they were all recruited once you guys merge to make your win even more effortless.

I'm quite sure the tag "Agency" will never be labeled as a world winner. Good luck trying to find another tribe willing to share a victory with you guys.

DeletedUser104081

drdodo,
ukrevenge was eaten by my account for the most part. they fought back slightly so pretty sure we didnt recruit them.
also as the player who finished on top of the war stats in meow im pretty sure i earned every bit of it, going up against players who dont just give up when the worlds against them. those who fought till the end show they wont give up, most proved harder caps than org players.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Drdodo, a merge happened. You need to get over the fact that both Panic & Agency honoured a strong diplomatic relationship and wouldn't break an alliance agreement by declaring on one another.

It's perfectly acceptable to not backstab in this game,
contrary to your own belief. As that is what you are wanting one of our two tribes to have done to the other.

Your abuse towards a tribe who caused you to quit this world is understandable, as is your bitterness. Maybe you should move on and accept your defeat humbly, instead of showing a sore personality of one who could not meet the achievements of others on this world.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
drdodo, I got my cluster in the middle of Auphan in K25 before merge. Gained a lot villages from Auphan before it. It wasn`t easy gains, but I got those villages.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the monster post. He's just so...bad:

We knew that Agency players were delusional, but this goes beyond expectations.

Repinski's list of players efforts is just a joke. The truth is that none of you guys "deserved" to win. Since top 3 super power tribes near of the world basically merged because they didn't want to fight it out. That pretty much sealed the deal for the rest of the world.

Hardly. Agency and Panic! merged after Örg. fell apart at the first sign of war. That isn't a merge; that's spoils of victory. But sure, call it what you want if it makes you feel better.

Posting War stats is such a joke, you're basically counting your stats against whatever leftovers that don't mind wasting 3 months of their lives to be mosquitoes in an inevitable outcome. If any stats matter, it's the war stats BEFORE your merger. At least that's when there were some players still left who tried.

The rest of us already realized the mathematical impossibility to overcome such a point deficit given the amount of time to do so. That's why we left,

Which is why HONOR was winning and could've overcome the deficit if players had quit and hadn't stuck around like you. The point is, if everyone thought like you then HONOR could've actually turned it around. It's happening on W5 with a major size differential, there is no logical reason it couldn't happen here, especially if everyone had a mentality as foolish as yours.

Panic handed Agency players the win, because if Panic followed their original deal to merge with Org, it would have been Panic and Org (Org-anic) posting the victory thread. Agency was already losing ground on Org and Auphan, until Panic decided to pull the double cross on Org.

Agency was losing ground on Auphan? OK sure, their gains against Örg. weren't great, it was like Agency 50 caps down over a month's span. Woohoo, such a save Panic! pulled. Not to say they didn't help, because obviously they did; but Örg. wasn't exactly resoundingly winning, especially by the end of that month. It was basically a stalemate.

But really? On Auphan? For the month preceding the "World War" declaration, the stats were 10-9 in favor of Agency on Auphan. There was hardly any ground being traded. If you remember, the actual fight was between Agency and PHX at that time, and the stats there were 66-3 in favor of Agency. On the 22nd of September after this epic failure on the part of PHX, they merged into Auphan. 8 days later, and 10-9 caps later in favor of Agency, Panic! joined the war. You're really telling me that despite Agency winning against Örg. and PHX/Auphan when stats are combined (to show the actual frontline hardly being Örg. anyways) that Panic! had to "save" them from big, bad Örg. who folded shortly after a declaration by Panic!? Wow, just wow.

But that doesn't mean Panic "deserved" the win either, because they pretty much knew they can merge with either Org or Agency and will have the points to win the world with practically no further effort on their part.

I don't know how other worlds are won, but this is the most shameful, cowardly victory I can think of. Auphan was willing to still fight against a Panic/Agency merge. However, that wasn't enough for you guys that you had to go and recruit more Org traitors to further increase your chances of winning for less effort.

Örg. fell apart. Players wanted in. Some (it was probably felt) deserved entry. Go cry me a river; if you wanted them not to join, you should've made it more viable to show that you could've won. You got outplayed. Quit crying about it.

In the end, it was pretty much the top 3 superpowers merging together for the win. Anyone still left fighting against that is just trying to be a pest in an inevitable outcome.

Talk about delusions.

Taking stats on how many caps you get after this act of cowardness is just a joke.

Again, players who think like you are why W5 VVV is losing. Used to be 200k villages for VVV against 70k for TSE. Now TSE is up to 100k and VVV is stagnant. And TSE is up 500 caps in the past week. Players with your mentality of "Well we couldn't change it anyways, they're just doing too much damage" are the problem. TSE is smaller and doing damage, but all you see is a size disparity and give up. That is why you were undeserving of a world win. Well, and the fact that you apparently maxed out at 180k points.

You guys got the win by hugging and backstabbing. So you can congratuate yourself on that part, but don't try to start talking about what Agency did. Agency did nothing for this win. Panic decided who they were going to "share" the win with.

Oh go cry yourself a river. Agency did plenty. They not only engineered game-changing diplomacy, they were up on PHX and Örg. combined for that month. Furthermore, having been around Agency at the time (even if not in), I was aware of the multiple contingency plans Agency had prepared to get things going their way. Agency played it smart; you didn't. Get over it.

Once Panic leadership knew they can win by recruiting, there was no need to play this world, you can sit it out for 90 days by queueing up defense and you'll win. If anyone resists, just offer them an invite.

Again, this is why you didn't win. Agency could've said "Oh, Org and Panic will merge, we're gonna lose because there's no way to win". Instead, they made it work for them. THAT is why they deserve to win a world and you don't; they work when the going gets tough. You quit.

The reason why many Panic players started playing on other worlds is because they already knew the outcome of the world was already done. It's just the delusional players in Agency that still thinks what they did after that merger still made any difference.

I think I've proven you quite strange in your thinking on this issue.

Here's my list for the most "undeserving" winners:

#1 Any ex-traitorous Org players. You guys may or may not have help Org out when it matter, but jumping to the other side is just lame. There's no dignity in what you did. At the very least you could have joined forces with Honor and Auphan. All your points added to Meow pretty much sealed the deal for Auphan when we realized there was just not enough time on the clock.

#2 Agency. You never started any real wars against any comparable sized opponents. Many of your gains were from poaching. Always getting into the action against the losing side of someone else's war, then trying to recruit whatever players you can from that.

Agency never started any real wars against Undy or Örg. + PHX at once? Every opponent Agency launched on tended to fall apart due to either Agency's op prompting them to quit, or Agency outmaneuvering them diplomatically. I swear, it's like you're saying that if you diplomatically outplay an opponent, you don't deserve to win. You don't recognize there was real effort in getting that to work; that effort made Agency fight against odds that favored Panic-Org merging.

#3 Panic. You had hands down, the best shot of winning on your own, but you chose the chicken route. So yes your players won, but not with your original tag and apparently not with your leadership at the end.

Hats off to any player that continued fighting after those three groups above decided to hug their way to a win. These players win a medal for wasting 3 months of their lives on futility. But at least you guys had the "Honor" not sell out your dignity for a cheap win.

No hats off to you.

Auphan pretty much defeated PHX. Their players agreed to join us rather than continue down a downward spiral. It was not a walk in the park as many PHX players held out for as long as they could and their players were skilled enough to defend well.

Yeah, not like Agency had 66-3 on them in 3 weeks or anything, contributing to that.

That being said, Agency gained almost nothing in their war against Auphan. Look at the stats before your merger.

The "war" was 8 days and mostly Agency mopping up PHX players who had been left out of the merger, if memory serves, before Panic! jumped in. Woohoo, you're so pro?

Counting stats once we decided to move on is a joke. In the end, you still couldn't even cap all our villages when no one was even there. So using the Auphan-PHX war example is just terrible.

[spoil]
iw3ybd.png
[/spoil]

If you check this, you'll see BROS nobled 60+ villages in the week. Not a lot, of course, but players were still there. And that's the last week of the world; there were plenty more conquers prior. Despite most of Auphan's former territory being taken over by Meow! ofc. So yes, they did take over much of your area after players as poor as you quit and left HONOR high and dry.

The core players of Auphan would never apply to any other tribe. So there would have been no way a core Auphan player would ever apply to Agency. That's why our core decided to move on.

You (Meow) did recruit Org players: daly, skyset, Nia, UKRevenge, and several other scumbags looking for a meal ticket. Saying "Agency" didn't recruit them is a joke, they were all recruited once you guys merge to make your win even more effortless.

The only player Agency recruited was Nia Yu. Agency can't have recruited the others, because they went to Panic!. For you to say that Agency has some kind of control over who Panic! recruited at that point is ridiculous. They were still separate, even if there were plans to merge. Plans, as shown with Örg.-Panic!, don't mean they had already merged. Agency only recruited one player. The rest, go bark up Panic!'s tree about. Just shows your bias, though, to blame Agency for it all.

I'm quite sure the tag "Agency" will never be labeled as a world winner. Good luck trying to find another tribe willing to share a victory with you guys.

You're right, it was Meow! that has the tag that won. Is that a problem? Maybe for some. Does it really matter when:

• Players who whine and have your poor attitude in-game.
  • Players who are the reason your tribes lose because of your defeatist attitude.
  • Players who don't stick it out because "they just were too hard to beat".

...don't win? I don't think it's a problem. I like it better this way than any other, and I didn't even get the win. But thankfully, you didn't either, and I'm content knowing the tribe that I loved got to share in the world win rather than be cut out of it. Agency made the best choices available at each stage of the game, in my opinion, up until after the Panic! merger. I can't draw any conclusions on whether it should've re-split from Panic!, like some suggest, because that's not my place. But up until that point, I feel Agency did everything right, from recruiting amazing players like Runesten and rickyson11 to merging the o_O (I think that was how you made their name) group at the start. Warring Undy, warring PHX, building diplomacy and respecting it with Panic!, and more shows Agency knew what to do and how to do it. Agency played one of the best games diplomatically I've ever seen to share in this world win, and I've seen a lot. And they still hold the title for best op in the world, if I'm not mistaken...so yeah, I'm OK if their "tag" didn't win, even if it wasn't my choice to make.

Now take your whining out, and admit you were outplayed.

DeletedUser

I don't comment on Panic!, because I don't know how good the recruits were. But what I do know is that if he wants to make the claim Agency recruited a bunch of players, he'd be wrong. Heck, even 5 (by including the 4 to Panic!) when combined is really not a lot. I don't know what he's complaining about.

Asylum Escapee

Panic picked up just 4 quality Org players (ignoring Daly) who all were fantastic recruits - hats off to Panic! for getting these phenomenal players on board, who deserved to finally be in a good tribe after the previous several months.

As for Nia Yu...well, he was recruited to Agency before he ever joined Org. He joined Org at my request due to his location being suicidal at that stage (not bordering Agency, surrounded by Auphan, PHX & Org).

Just giving some background - both tribes played that very well :)

Proud to be the only non quality recruit from ORG!

Glad I quit really, Panic was a great tribe but cant say I could feel the same about Meow. (big merges never work for me)
Whatever you feel about me personally, I feel I did put up a good fight until I quit the world.( I did lead in war caps and ODA against honor)
I will most likely never play TW again, and im glad i quit when I did. I unfortunately cant go into further detail on why I quit, but I can assure everyone that I had no choice.
Thanks to all of the backstabbers on this world who helped cure me of the desire to play TW. You have done me a great service.

Asylum Escapee

I'll clear that up seeing as how you can't.

We had made it clear to Panic we didn't want you involved in any recruitment to either tribe as you were one of the reasons why we went after Org - you are an unpleasant, arrogant player. You sneaked in to Panic without their leadership's awareness, and when we found out we refused to let the Daly account be a part of the merge with you on it.

You have that wrong. I'm a highly loyal, pleasant player in game, I'm only unpleasant and arrogant on the externals.

I was tricked into taking over an account on panic, never intended to play much let alone solo, so I guess I should thank you for contributing to my quitting tribalwars.