The Peasants Invade The Pentagon

Ash of Gilead

The true stats are 32 to 28 villages in PTG's favor. Not bad considering the odds that the PR alliance are going up against.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Don't you mean the odds that the PTG alliance are going against?

Ash of Gilead

No, with PTG and Ban they out number us by quite a bit. Rage hasn't really been hitting PTG/BAn due to their location so it is essentially us against them.

oheinen66

Find these wars and the overall world interesting, especially the different styles and approach to war that can be seen through the nobling.

The Koreans have always been known for their timing, but funnily enough it is also present in STD. On the other side of the coin, you have a different approach advocated by Rage and PR. To see how these Opping styles match up against each other alone will be fun.

That said, PTG should really be crushing PR due to the disparity in player base. I can only assume leadership or dead weight is preventing that being the case.

DeletedUser119333

By the "coordinated" attacks i've got intel atm from ptg and ban, a serious enough tribe won't have problems winning them. I wish i knew you guys to be able to make further predictions, but unfortunatelly this is my first time playing on an international world..

Ash of Gilead

No, with PTG and Ban they out number us by quite a bit. Rage hasn't really been hitting PTG/BAn due to their location so it is essentially us against them.

I thought I would clarify that. They have been hitting them and have done a lot of damage. It's just difficult for them to get caps based on their position.

Orlok-tsubodai

The true stats are 32 to 28 villages in PTG's favor. Not bad considering the odds that the PR alliance are going up against.

I know considering the odds who would have thought that 3 of the top 4 tribes in the world allied in a coalition would only be -4 in their war.

considering the way PR came on the forums and the arrogance they showed its pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I know considering the odds who would have thought that 3 of the top 4 tribes in the world allied in a coalition would only be -4 in their war.

considering the way PR came on the forums and the arrogance they showed its pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Don't you mean the odds that the PTG alliance are going against?

^^

:(

Mr. Cringer Pants

They out number you quite a bit? You need reevaluate your math my friend. Number below are for RAGE, RAGE!, PR, PR2 vs PTG-A, PTG-E and PTG-S, BAN and B4N:

PTG Fam + BAN Fam

Total points: 4,198,109
Toal Members: 161
Total Villages: 848

Rage Fam + PR Fam
Total Points: 6,067,886
Total Members: 134
Total Villages: 1116

PR is claiming that they are doing well considering the "numbers". PR + Rage has 1,869,777 more points and 268 more villages with 27 less members. Less members is actually beneficial as it's easier to coordinate as well as larger accounts can farm more effectively and generally speaking keep a higher troop count/replenish troops faster.

32 to 28 villages in PTG's favor.

Ash, would you kindly explain to me how you are "outnumbered"?

DeletedUser90465

He's trying to say since RAGE isn't really in this war as much as Ban/PTG are, it is pretty much BAN + PTG vs. PR

Orlok-tsubodai

PR alliance want to seem like they are outnumbered and the underdog because they are losing and need an excuse....

DeletedUser

PR alliance want to seem like they are outnumbered and the underdog because they are losing and need an excuse....

Excuse it may be, but it can still be valid. I am not involved in anyway, but i don't believe Rage is contributing at all in this war. Could be wrong though. If anything maybe just Tampara. Could be wrong though.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Since Rage is not really involved, let's look at the PR Fam vs PTG/BAN Fam seperate.

PR Fam:

Members: 57
Villages: 403

PTG/BAN Fam:

Members: 161
Villages: 848

Side 1:
Tribes: PR, PR2
Side 2:
Tribes: BAN, B4N, PTG-A, PTG-E, PTG-S

Timeframe: 03/06/2016 00:00:00 to 20/06/2016 00:35:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 32
Difference: 6

PR down 6 but are holding the line.

Orlok-tsubodai

Excuse it may be, but it can still be valid. I am not involved in anyway, but i don't believe Rage is contributing at all in this war. Could be wrong though. If anything maybe just Tampara. Could be wrong though.

I thought I would clarify that. They have been hitting them and have done a lot of damage. It's just difficult for them to get caps based on their position.

It would seem they are involved just not making any captures.

I would imagine if they are sending nukes also providing support so are very relevant to the war.

Again sounds like excuses from PR for losing. Things haven't gone the way they expected.

PR declared, talked a big game. But it has been a fairly even fight. Despite the original thoughts of PR.

I guess PR just can't capitalize when it rains...

DeletedUser64299

I would imagine if they are sending nukes also providing support so are very relevant to the war.

Again sounds like excuses from PR for losing. Things haven't gone the way they expected.

PR declared, talked a big game. But it has been a fairly even fight. Despite the original thoughts of PR.

I heard vicious rumours that kaincallavis carried out countermeasures to the rain by moving them to the Sahara Desert :icon_surprised:

g-cvr-091112-newsweek-decade-8a.jpg

oheinen66

Disappointing war from both sides. I expect PTG to run away with this eventually, just comparing the two line-ups. I look at PR and see mediocrity, PTG probably has the best man to man lineup in the world (2nd being Mutiny, 3rd STD/Rage). The question is whether they have the leadership to pull through.

Ash of Gilead

Leo, as you are well aware Rage have done a couple of cat ops and may have sent out some support. "A lot of damage" was a bit of an exaggeration on my part but I did not want to discount any efforts that have been made in assisting us, especially since they are so far away from the front lines.

You said PR is making excuses for losing. I am in PR. I am not a spokesman nor am I in council. I was simply corrected the stats and giving my boys a pat on the back for holding their own against a large amount of players, several of whom are very talented.

I don't know why you can't just say that the PR vs Ban/PTG has turned out to be a good fight and leave it at that.

Eventually one side will build momentum and over take the other. Right now it's anybodies win which is a lot more fun than a tribe just stomping the hell out of another tribe.

Say what you will. I've had fun on this world. I've met some good people and I'm proud of us regardless of the outcome. At the end of the day that is all you can ask for from a game.

Good luck to all and have fun.

Last edited:

Orlok-tsubodai

Leo, as you are well aware Rage have done a couple of cat ops and may have sent out some support. "A lot of damage" was a bit of an exaggeration on my part but I did not want to discount any efforts that have been made in assisting us, especially since they are so far away from the front lines.

You said PR is making excuses for losing. I am in PR. I am not a spokesman nor am I in council. I was simply corrected the stats and giving my boys a pat on the back for holding their own against a large amount of players, several of whom are very talented.

I don't know why you can't just say that the PR vs Ban/PTG has turned out to be a good fight and leave it at that.

Eventually one side will build momentum and over take the other. Right now it's anybodies win which is a lot more fun than a tribe just stomping the hell out of another tribe.

Say what you will. I've had fun on this world. I've met some good people and I'm proud of us regardless of the outcome. At the end of the day that is all you can ask for from a game.

Good luck to all and have fun.

In fairness you could have said that to start with... Instead you decided to say how well PR are doing considering the odds against them. Which is plainly not the case it's an even war with even war stats.

Just because a tribe isn't nobling doesn't mean it isn't helping out random nukes with cats are very effective.

I just find it funny that PR came out very confident posting all these reports, making fun of Ptg and the rain, wait for our ops etc. Then... Nothing, where has thing been? Op after op failing and no ground gained and off he goes to hide away.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
DKP4OH.png
[/spoil]

Either way you look at it... it's still anyone's race.
ben_hur_1959_chariot_race_tie.gif